ProCore Solutions Employee Reviews

Job was very easy /training not extensive or in depth!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 13, 2017
Easy position to get but the company is pretty much going out of business! The benefits were very costly and at the rate we were at, 10.50 we could barely afford it!
Pros
Great wirk environment and location
Cons
Breaks were short and rushed!
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta,GAMarch 23, 2015
This company promotes from within and recognizes employees regularly for daily accomplishments. Annual raises and bonuses are offered as well.
Fun place to work with incentives
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 15, 2015
Receive inbound calls from utility customers regarding technical support and trouble shooting.

Resolves customer telephone inquires in such a manner to assure quality assurance standards are

maintained. Accurately notates customer accounts, according to established procedures.

Effectively offers value added products and services to customers; initiates appropriate service

orders. Maintains accurate knowledge of procedures, products, processes, etc. Provide assistance

and backup during high call volume and after hours service outages as needed.
Cons
pay cuts
Typical Temp Agency
Acquisition Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 10, 2014
Not much can be expected from a temp Agency, they`re sole purpose is to make a profit and careless about their employees.
Productive and Multitasking Experience
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 17, 2014
A typical day at work was doing Quality Assurance for the team members. Also handled escalated calls from multiple clients. I was able to learn how to do QA's, handle escalated calls, how to train new hires and cross train employees on new processes. Management worked well but there was moments that their was a lack of comunication, but overrall we all contribute for a successful management team. My Co-Workers were awsome. We had a mutual respect towards one another. Before I was placed as a SME, my co-workers and I always worked together to have the best solution for our clients. I was the go to girl to solve the hardest problems.
I can't come up with the hardest part of my job because I enjoyed what I did and everything was a great experience.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others complete their jobs and their highest potential.
Pros
Room for Growth
Cons
N/a
You will be set up to fail
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 12, 2014
This was the messiest, most unprofessional environment I have EVER worked in. Supervisors and managers were inept, ridiculously incompetent and so arrogant that it was sickening. I made numerous complaints to upper management (CEO, Call Operations, etc) regarding the supervisors' inability to do their jobs yet nothing was done. The CSR's were treated as numbers and the company expected that they sacrifice their lives and families to "meet business needs". Breaks and lunches were cut short regularly and it was expected that employees alter their work schedules on little to no notice. Training was inadequate and there was not enough time allotted for the amount of material that was supposed to be learned. During training, the systems were always "down" so there was no way to practice using the systems that you were expected to navigate daily. The training materials were NEVER up to date, so we were frequently taught the wrong things and processes. We were held accountable for errors that we made, yet were never provided with accurate information to begin with. They taught each person 10+ clients that each used a different system, but did not pay anymore. So the people taking calls for 15 clients were making the same amount of money as those only trained in 1 client. The pay was absolutely awful from the very beginning. The environment was TOXIC. Benefits were garbage and ridiculously expensive. There is absolutely no benefit to working for this joke of a company. Work ANYWHERE else. If you work here, YOU WILL BE SET UP TO FAIL FROM YOUR VERY FIRST DAY.
Pros
Cons
Incompetent management, TOXIC environment, horrible pay and health benefits, awful training and training materials.
XanGo LLC, Director Global Supply Chain, July 2003-March 2006
Sole Proprietor, Owner (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTApril 28, 2014
• Presidents team member, providing inputs into critical business activities.
• Implemented a unique supply chain model, NXP Solutions™, which saved $936 thousand dollars in thirteen months of operation.
• Organized a 'Strategy Focused Organization'.
• Achieved zero 'out of stocks' in 20 months of operations. Responsible for ensuring inventory levels were met in 14 locations globally.
• Directed and managed both capacity and risk for liquid fill manufacturing. Managed the strategic business development of manufacturing in an environment of dramatic sales increases.
• Directed the development of a five year product strategy with key XanGo personnel and consultants.
• Creative design of a leadership program, 'Edification', which shows how shared vision creates compelling relationships and in turn enables companies to stand out from the competition.
• Achieved the highest inventory turns in the industry, 9.5X. Instituted unique supply chain relationships that managed down costs through designed, streamlined processes. Implementation of just in time models lowered costs of ownership, improved efficiencies, and dropped profits to the bottom line.
• Directed the design, development and implementation of high quality, flexible liquid production line.
• Recognized by my peers for my work on XanGo’s custom bottle and packaging.
• Directed the development and implementation of the Great Plains, ERP modules, for inventory and material requirements planning systems.
• Strategically assembled a team of highly skilled people in operations.
Pros
Fast growing, exciting company.
Cons
Career development
company didnt make us feel like we matter
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 14, 2014
exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
Pros
good hrs
Cons
didnt feel like we matter to the company
It was decent
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 21, 2014
It pays the bills... until u sign up for benefits then u realize ur really not making much.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Difficult clients
Badly managed. No sense of integrity.
CSR (Former Employee) –  GAFebruary 19, 2014
This was the worst job I have ever had. This is third-party customer service. You are taking calls for 20 different clients with 20 different systems all at once and there is absolutely no room for error. You get terrible training and then if you make a mistake, you are not told about it until you make it so many times that you get in trouble over it. It is ridiculous. Not to mention that the supervisors that are supposed to be on the floor spend so much time cleaning up the messes that the bad training causes to help prevent further problems by answering questions or taking escalated calls. The whole company is a chain of brown nosing. You cannot get ahead based on merit. You cannot get ahead at all. As soon as you seem like you may get somewhere.....you are fired!
call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 24, 2014
High Call Volume
open 24hr
small and quiet work space
fairly easy work
hardest part is dealing with an angry customer
Entry level job that doesn't pay much
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 5, 2013
Non challenging position not a lot of room for advancement pay not very good more of a entry level job.
Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 10, 2013
We always ensure quality customer service for all customers that I come in contact with.
Pros
......
Cons
short breaks, no vacation time
Fast paced, customer service driven call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 20, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of answering customer calls. While working for this utility company, I would address and customer concerns pertaining to billing, payment arrangements, the connection and disconnection of utility services as well as other products and services. I learned how to assist customers with balancing and regulating their electric and gas consumption. Management believed in being prompt and thorough. My co-workers were hardworking, helpful individuals. The hardest part of my job was working during the Holiday season. The most enjoyable part of my job was speaking directly with customers and seeing that their concerns were addressed and a resolution was determined before the end of the call.
Pros
Working as much overtime as I desired to work
Cons
Working during the Holiday season
Customer Service Rep., Administrative Assistant, Secretary
Customer Service Rep, Admin. Asst, Secretary (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 22, 2013
*Reported to long or short term assignments in various businesses to either do customer service, administrative assistant, or secretarial work as needed.
*I am flexible, efficient, hard working, fast learner, get along well with others, represent a company well.
*The management at the job agency was excellent. The kept me in the loop working in different companies for long and short term assignments. They were always available to answer questions.
*I worked well with my co-workers and enjoyed meeting new people in the different companies I worked at.
*Saying goodbye to people I enjoyed working with after an assignment was over was the hardest part of working for this agency.
*Learning new things and meeting new people were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Run run run
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta July 17, 2013
All I have to say is I have never worked in such a disorganized, unprofessional environment in my life. I have been in the field of customer service for 35 years, and I though I had seen it all.....NOT...then there's proCORE!!! Computer systems were always down. We were told to tell the customer that the systems are currently updating. OK....I can understand this happening once in a while but this happens five to six times on a good day. THIS PLACE WAS SO CRAZY, IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY> So glad I left sooner than later!!!! Run the other way
Great place to work if you are recent high school grad with NO previous experience.
Customer Service for Gas South (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 17, 2013
Started in training class for Cobb EMC then halfway through they switched our training to Gas South. So unorganized. Super busy from the early a.m. to afternoon...if you had a problem customer and needed to xfer in order to move on to the next customer you could be reprimanded by your supervisor for xferring the call or simply asking a question. No Teamwork. Also, hated the mandatory overtime. Moneywise its not worth it to work overtime cause the hourly is so low.
Pros
Fast paced environment which made the time go faster.
Cons
Highly structured, uptight managers and low pay. Also, mandatory overtime which conflicts with personal family life.
Encourages growth, supportive management, good benefits, good location.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 5, 2013
You must be very organized to be successful in this position.
There are several components to this desk that are both challenging and rewarding.
A great and friendly call center environment
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 11, 2013
A typical day at work is 8 hrs., between 20-100 calls per day. I learned how to slow down and think before saying jargons. I also learned how to breath and keep the same tone even when a customer is irate. Management is lovely, co- workers are nice. The hardest part of the job is when you have calls back to back. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I speak with a customer and resolve their issue, they are happy and it makes me happy.
challenging work and lots of croos training,
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 11, 2013
As travel Agent and documents processing specialist my goal was to provide excellent customer service by responding to customer service requests and assisting travelers with all needs.I have learned how to book airlines, car and hotel reservations thru Crs (computer reservation system) such as worlspan, saber and Amadeus .Also i learned how to process airline Prepaid Ticket Advice (PTA) and Lost Ticket Application.
As evening supervisor my duty includes monitoring evening shift, maintaining tracking reports and ensuring proper staffing.
Pros
lots of training
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProCore Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3