Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 1,124 reviews matching the search
Could be ok for some, but not a fit for me
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2017
I got put in an area with high turnover, highly ambiguous work, in my opinion not enough training on the job itself, and incredibly high expectations. For me, the work itself did not play to my strengths and was incredibly high on areas where I had little experience. When applying, I had to apply under the broad umbrella of Supply Network Operations and not for a specific position so I had 0 idea what I was getting into until I was there and it was a bit too little, too late.
Pros
pay
Cons
work tempo, highly demanding expectations
Good company, steady pace
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 22, 2017
This is a solid company to work for in the sense that it has a strong history and foundation. With it's size however, things are a little slower than the industry. They are pretty horizontal and with people working longer and longer it is becoming harder to progress to upper management positions. Great for work life balance however, and they value their employees.
Challenging kind of work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 20, 2017
P&G made my career life a better one by turning a simple and common day at work to a challenging one. Our managers are always being competitive so that we could adopt their performances at work.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Hours of work per day is too much
verry good
Computer System Manager (M.I.S) (Former Employee) –  Cidra, PRJune 19, 2017
nice place f job and a lot of experience and knowledge, good training with the field jobs on the computer brands that the had in the field (Hewlett Packard, dell, and others ) never gave us the certification of each brand you certified for there support,but it was a every day experience.
great company
Quality Control GC Chemist (Current Employee) –  Saint Bernard, OHJune 16, 2017
Very structured company, everything works and job is challenging. You can have international opportunities even though its not offered to all. P&G loves to reinvent and innovate!
this job sbowed me what not to do on jobs
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJune 15, 2017
it taught me alot about what not to do on a job.Its a fast paced job and it shows how to complete a job the right way.i also picked and packed products for major chain supply stores
Pros
Good pay
Cons
short breaks
Great people to work for
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 15, 2017
I get along with everyone that I am involved with for my position. I sit at a computer for the entire 8 hours that I am there looking at numbers all day, that can be a little monotonous. I have learned some things about how manufacturing works.
Cons
Should let Contractors have a better opportunity for permanent placement
Procter and Gamble is great place to work.
Compensation Application Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 15, 2017
Great place to work Compensation and Benefits are second to none. Great people to work with and work life balance was fair. Cincinnati great place to raise a family
Productive great place to learn and develop your career.
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  EuropeJune 14, 2017
Amazing place to learn a huge amount within a short period of time. The larger offices have a great culture and are very sociable however small offices are significantly quieter.
Management can at times be hard to track down and learn from due to their demanding jobs and travel schedule.
Compensation and benefits are brilliant.
Advancement seems to be complicated and slightly unfair at times. Make yourself known and push for advancement if you feel you deserve it and are willing to work for it.
Be wary of short term contracts as there seems to often be no job available at the end of the contract which is in-contrast to what they sell at interview stages.
Overall great experience working for them.
Pros
Compensation and Benefits. Work life balance. Continuous training.
Cons
Job advancement. Management styles.
Every one thinks there a leader
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAJune 14, 2017
No common rules across the board. In one department something will be fine, if u do the same thing in another department you may be in trouble. Management Is top heavy. But over all with the pay and benefits it's not a terrible place to work.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
systems that are in place are broken and not followed
Exelente lugar de trabajo
Packaging Technical Leader (Former Employee) –  Cayey Municipio, PRJune 13, 2017
Esta compania ofrece gran oportunidad de crecimiento segun la aportacion del empleado.
Pros
buenos beneficios marginales
Cons
ccerro la planta de Cayey
Unorganized and unprofessional
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Brown Summit, NCJune 6, 2017
The pay is not acceptable for the amount of work we do. They are not organized or professional. Nor do they handle situations professionally. They also do not pay for time off. If you miss work, even with paperwork, you still get disciplined.
Fast-paced manufacturing environment
Product Supply Manufacturing Intern (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAJune 5, 2017
My experience with Procter & Gamble was within a manufacturing product supply internship that took place over the course of one summer. I was given five projects and was treated as more of a full-time employee than an intern. The work I completely was extremely fulfilling and was valued by other employees on the site.
Productive and learnfullly
Internship (Former Employee) –  MEXICOJune 5, 2017
I performed a verification system and calibration. It was the first time doing all of this. They gave me the opportunity to be part of their team...
Pros
bus transportation
Cons
over time
I love this place
Service Focus Leader (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 5, 2017
A great environment. Busy and challenging, but a cooperative culture and positive people made ht amount of work unnoticeable. There's a reason no one ever leaves.
Pros
cheap on site healthy food, benefits, culture
Cons
work life balance can suffer sometimes.
Procter and Gamble is a great place to work and is also i place to grow and learn a lot of things from.
Case Picker (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJune 5, 2017
A typical day at work is just getting your job done.nothing too stressful about the job.you get a chance to learn several things too from different people in the workplace.
Pros
Always rewarded when the right things are done.
Cons
Once it's time to work it's time no break time.
90 days contract
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 4, 2017
interesting corporate culture - everything is done to support full-time employees and contractors are treated like second class citizens.
sometimes when they have meetings or go for lunch together - you are the only one left on the floor that makes you feel stupid.
Pros
company has a lot of resources
Cons
contract job with P&G makes you feel like second class citizen
Production tech.
Line technician (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJune 4, 2017
Trying to cut down staff on lines, to meet high tech facilities like the WV plant. Need to realize that moral will get you more production out the door than cutting people on packing lines. Or spending money to update equipment for less touches.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Shift work, young managers
Project Manager
Consumer Market Knowledge Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 2, 2017
Great company that is made up of great people...everyone is focused on doing what is right for the project. This company is both equally focused on innovation and creating brand loyalty. Employees are treated very well for their contributions.
P&g
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2017
This started as a very nice occupation. It slowly became too demanding! The amount of work that is needed is not compensated for. Long hours away from home and few benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2