Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in United States

fun workplace
packer and palletizer (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJuly 25, 2016
A typical work day for me is just being humble and coming in focus on the job at hand and learning not to bring your outside stress to your work place and working hand in hand with management and your co workers so that the quality of whatever product comes out with team work and professionalizsm but the hardest part of my job is standing on my feet for nearly 9hrs a day but with faith and determination for a better life I work it through but the most brightest part of my day is seeing that finish product from team work and that it was a safe free day and that a work smile doesn't harm anyone
Pros
achieving your best
Cons
thinking that everyday will be good
Hard place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJuly 25, 2016
P&G was a 12 hour shift job 6am to 6pm and very hard job hurt your arms from putting boxes on the line and unloaded semis. Other than that it was and alright place to work. Just hated going through all star staffing to work at p&g
Pros
Only got 1 thirty minute lunch
Cons
Only got 3 fifteen mintue breaks
Excellent Company
Operations Leader (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2016
Great people and career opportunities. Strategy is to move to new assignment every 3 years. Keeps everyone fresh. Good work life balance.
Great Professional Experience
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 21, 2016
P&G is definitely a company that you can grow with. Typical time in a location ranges from 5 years to >20 depending on your type of work and career trajectory. The environment is team oriented from the manufacturing floor, to planning, to development, and beyond. Leadership is very supportive and fosters a challenging environment that puts you in a position to grow. The hardest part, for me, is the limited areas in the US where P&G is located.
Pros
Growth Potential
Cons
Growth Potential drive disproportionate work life balance
Nice place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2016
P&G is a nice place to work but just like any other company, there are downfalls as well. Their overall compensation package has been declining over the years but the profit sharing is nice. They are very committed to their engineers and engineer hiring but could show equality improvement for others that don't have an engineering degree. Cases out the door is their focus and other things seem to be subpar compared to that. Favoritism is very visible and there seems to be a struggle with supporting growth within the plant I am positioned in. I can not speak toward all P&G plants, I've only worked in 2 of the many they have.
Productive workplace
Warehouse/Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 18, 2016
Productive work place. Good employees and a good place to work. The most enjoyable part of my day was working with the people.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
no cons
Freindly people
TECH II (Former Employee) –  Hillard, OhioJuly 18, 2016
it was a great place to work with awesome hours. My typical day would gear up and begin cleaning and packaging meats. The down side of the position was lack of communication between management nd employees. The hardest part was working in 30 below temperature 10 hours a day.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Very cold
Dont work there !
Case Picker (Former Employee) –  Union, OhioJuly 13, 2016
Unprofessional !! My first day there it was a fight . Not a safe environment to work , everyone is childish . Not good at all
Poor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAJuly 12, 2016
Very poor place to work in. Management was terrible and there was no room for advancement and there was favoritism.
Easy work, easy schedule, long days
Palletizer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 10, 2016
P&G was an easy place to work at. I got full time hours and was off on the weekends. I liked getting paid every week as well. Since you had to work in a team and the work was so easy, some of the employees would tend to slack off and nothing would happen, which was frustrating when you are trying to meet a certain deadline. I enjoyed working there and would absolutely work there again.
Great for your resume...don't plan on retiring
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 6, 2016
The company looks great on your resume. They are known for getting rid of brands when they are not up to company expectations...then you become a number, not a human being. No matter how well you do...they will cut for the shareholders.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Security
productive and fun workplace
warehouse clerk (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 5, 2016
I Enjoyed working for P&G.I learned how to replenish items and pick items for shipping.my co-worker were very friendly. The hardest part about the job was that the breaks were too short and the hours were too long. The most enjoyable part about the job was the pay.
Pros
hours
Cons
short breaks
good working
Sr. Java/UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 5, 2016
Staff and employees very helpful and always willing to lend a hand. They teach you from the ground up. Challenging BUT rewarding.
Pay and Benefits good.
manufacturing technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJuly 5, 2016
No room for growth, limited training availability.
Retirement will become very hard to obtain with all of the structural changes going on.
What once was a great company is now just another company. They are even struggling to obtain new applicant hires at this time. Actually had plant meetings about the difficulties.
Pros
benifits
Cons
Lack of training
Good company for beginning your career
Assistant Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 4, 2016
P&G is a great company for starting out your career, but not a company where you want to stay long-term. Other companies offer better compensation.
Pros
P&G invests heavily into training you, good benefits, great Matnerity/Paternity leave
Cons
no work-life balance, lots of pressure, too much focus on managing your manager/email
Great place to work!
External Supply Solutions Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 30, 2016
I've loved my work for this company. Wonderful culture and I enjoy work each day. Look forward to making a difference.
Productive yet unfair
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 30, 2016
I worked at P&G for a few months and really liked it. Until I was thrown under the bus. I was fired over an accident that I did not cause. Since I was new and everyone thought I did it I was automatically guilty and terminated. I tried to tell my supervisor that if I caused the accident I would have spoken up but they did not want to listen to what I had to say.
Pros
Great hours, great pay and great benefits
Cons
Poor management and support
Productive workplace
MMIS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Pineville, LAJune 29, 2016
P&g is a very productive and fun place to work. I have learned a lot about the manufacturing industry since becoming employed with this company. I enjoy my work environment and my team members. Everyone works together to accomplish all of our goals, which makes all the difference.
Steady pace work envirnment
Forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27409June 27, 2016
A typical work day at P&G is pretty predictable and routine. You go in and do your assigned job such as working the assembly line. I stack products on pallets and use the forklift to take products to shipping.
productive
production technician (Current Employee) –  Kemp, TXJune 22, 2016
lots of work , working more with people outside the company .it is a very challenging job that needs one to know what they want

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.