Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

while working at this facility i felt as if the company was uncoordinated
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHAugust 25, 2016
there's only a few good things I can really say about this company , but right now I can't think of any. it's not really the job that's so difficult it's the management.
Pros
decent brakes.
Cons
uncoordinated, lack of communication, managment were very disrespectful to employees.
Fast pace work environment, with many job roles to master.
Manufacturing Technician, Fragrance Department (Current Employee) –  Avenel, NJAugust 21, 2016
I have gained many new skills working for Procter and gamble. I'm grateful to work for a company that wants there employees to grow and learn.
Pros
Training, compensation, and benefits.
Cons
Continuous rotating three shifts.
Procter and Gabmle
Global Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 19, 2016
Excellent company, management allowed me to rotate desks between 5 offices or could work from home, lots of responsibility from the onset, great pay with annual bonuses, stock options and opportunities for advancement, moderate travel internationally, expense accounts, lots of corporate events and happy hours. Can't beat it!
Pros
Great Management, Pay, Travel
Cons
The location
Slow No Work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAAugust 18, 2016
They have work sometimes. But most the time you get sent home because they have no idea what they are doing. Race decently is a problem. Theyre line lead only pick you if they are of their race. Witch is not fare because most of them are Spanish witch is fone but they do not pick white people. So the white people and some blacks get sent home because the line leads obly stick with their race
Pros
Cons
all breaks are unpaid.
Maintenance Tool & die Maker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 17, 2016
Worked true recruiter. Best place I have ever worked.
Good people around. Friendly and every one is ready to help in need.
Perfect environment for long time job.
Rating 5 stars
Pros
N/A
Cons
Good Health benefits
Senior administrative assistant
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Boston, MAAugust 10, 2016
Senior admin for the packaging group and the Director of packaging. Calendar management, scheduling and setting up meeting for directing and engineers as requested, working with Microsoft office (Work, excel, powerpoint, Access) Domestec and international travel, posting documents and managing the sharepoint site for the department.
During my time there I learned different personalities and to adapt to different changes such as company merger as I was originally a Gillette employee and then Gillette merged with Procter and Gamble. Also changes in meetings and schedules.
The people (co-workers) is what it possible to come to work sometimes.
One of the hardest part of the job was when Gillette merged with P&G because I seen the change, effect it took on the company and the people and allot of good people got let go.
The most enjoyable was interacting with coworkers. I was there almost 11 years and I made allot of friends. also the most enjoyable was leaving for the day. :)
Pros
Free lunches, Pizza on fridays.
Hated this job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 9, 2016
P&G paid great money and offered tons of hours. However, management wasn't reliable. There was little to no structure. Employees where wild and unruly.
Great environment to work at.
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 9, 2016
I cleaned office, conference rooms, restrooms and labs. The cleaning consist of vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows & mirrors and mopping and emptying trash cans.
Pros
I received cleaning products free.
Productive and leraning
Quality Assurance Functional Leader (Former Employee) –  Cayey Municipio, PRAugust 7, 2016
Continuous learning, good work environment, co-workers were very good, willing to teach and help, lot of support and trining for the employees
Pros
day shift
Cons
third shift
Production worker
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  COAugust 3, 2016
I work for p&g for 8 years and was the best years, the job was hard but they like my job, the company is a multinational and we do so many products.
Pros
FREE LUNCHES
Cons
NOTHING
Great place to work.
Item Pricing Expert, Service Order Mgt. Coord. (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJuly 26, 2016
I enjoy working for P&G. It is a great place to work. You will work hard and you will play hard working for P&G. P&G will give you the work life balance and allow you to take care of life issues and what ever might happen. I enjoyed the perks with the company and the work place.
Pros
Work life balance.
fun workplace
packer and palletizer (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJuly 25, 2016
A typical work day for me is just being humble and coming in focus on the job at hand and learning not to bring your outside stress to your work place and working hand in hand with management and your co workers so that the quality of whatever product comes out with team work and professionalizsm but the hardest part of my job is standing on my feet for nearly 9hrs a day but with faith and determination for a better life I work it through but the most brightest part of my day is seeing that finish product from team work and that it was a safe free day and that a work smile doesn't harm anyone
Pros
achieving your best
Cons
thinking that everyday will be good
Hard place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJuly 25, 2016
P&G was a 12 hour shift job 6am to 6pm and very hard job hurt your arms from putting boxes on the line and unloaded semis. Other than that it was and alright place to work. Just hated going through all star staffing to work at p&g
Pros
Only got 1 thirty minute lunch
Cons
Only got 3 fifteen mintue breaks
Excellent Company
Operations Leader (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2016
Great people and career opportunities. Strategy is to move to new assignment every 3 years. Keeps everyone fresh. Good work life balance.
Great Professional Experience
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 21, 2016
P&G is definitely a company that you can grow with. Typical time in a location ranges from 5 years to >20 depending on your type of work and career trajectory. The environment is team oriented from the manufacturing floor, to planning, to development, and beyond. Leadership is very supportive and fosters a challenging environment that puts you in a position to grow. The hardest part, for me, is the limited areas in the US where P&G is located.
Pros
Growth Potential
Cons
Growth Potential drive disproportionate work life balance
Nice place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2016
P&G is a nice place to work but just like any other company, there are downfalls as well. Their overall compensation package has been declining over the years but the profit sharing is nice. They are very committed to their engineers and engineer hiring but could show equality improvement for others that don't have an engineering degree. Cases out the door is their focus and other things seem to be subpar compared to that. Favoritism is very visible and there seems to be a struggle with supporting growth within the plant I am positioned in. I can not speak toward all P&G plants, I've only worked in 2 of the many they have.
Productive workplace
Warehouse/Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 18, 2016
Productive work place. Good employees and a good place to work. The most enjoyable part of my day was working with the people.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
no cons
Freindly people
TECH II (Former Employee) –  Hillard, OhioJuly 18, 2016
it was a great place to work with awesome hours. My typical day would gear up and begin cleaning and packaging meats. The down side of the position was lack of communication between management nd employees. The hardest part was working in 30 below temperature 10 hours a day.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Very cold
Dont work there !
Case Picker (Former Employee) –  Union, OhioJuly 13, 2016
Unprofessional !! My first day there it was a fight . Not a safe environment to work , everyone is childish . Not good at all
Poor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAJuly 12, 2016
Very poor place to work in. Management was terrible and there was no room for advancement and there was favoritism.