Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 1,178 reviews matching the search
Not what it used to be
Legal Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinatti, OHAugust 1, 2017
I spent many years at P&G, met some great people and enjoyed most of my career, however, in more recent times the work environment/culture grew toxic and the job less satisfying.
Pros
compensation / benefits
Cons
Toxic environment / negative culture/ difficult people
Safe competitive place to work
Customer SAP Security Database Owner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2017
Typical corporate day of work- offering good work life balance along with competitive project work. Office space is comfortable and safe offering a multi cultural balance. People are confident and socially pleasant.
Pros
Clean and Safe
Cons
Stressful at times meeting deadlines
Fun work!
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNJuly 29, 2017
The only reason I left P&G was because on opportunity opened up to get back into business for myself. P&G was a great company to work for, lots of support and communication. Great people.
Heavy Duty Machinery
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 28, 2017
A typical day at work consist of the machine being down for bad quality from paper making department. I learned the culture of P&G and how they operate within the company. Management seems pretty fair upon employees. benefits are excellent along with the pay salary. The hardest part of my job is maintenance because I really don't bear those skills. I wasn't aware that we'll be preforming our own maintenance until orientation. They are working with me to help train me for the mechanical part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is going home when hours are done. Those 12 hours on concrete is not a joke. Then having to do swing rotation by days and not weeks can get a bit rough trying to adjust.
Horrible place to work.
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WORKER (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 28, 2017
Very negetive environment with many employees just being plain rude and unwilling to work. Not a place i can ever recommend. Promised a evaluation for permanent staffing but was never recieved. After a year of working for 8$ an hour without a single penny of a raise i completely lost interest in the company as a whole and decided to leave. I would never in my life go back.
Pros
Cons
Horrific working experience
Awesome work experience.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJuly 27, 2017
I enjoyed the time I worked at Procter and Gamble. The people were like family and the clean production lines were fun to work on. My bosses were fair and communicated well.
Pros
good, clean work
Cons
swing shift
Resets
Reset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 23, 2017
I was a reset specialist for P&G. I liked my position, but left for more money. Not long after, P&G gave up to a third party and eliminated the reset team.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Job ended
it was okay
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJuly 22, 2017
long days that would dread on when supervisors where stressed out, sometimes management would seem kind of lost and didn't know how to react to situations
Pays the bills
Unloader/ Tower Field Operator (Former Employee) –  Pineville, LAJuly 21, 2017
Great paying job of course, but no job in stress free. They take great initiative in making great product but at the end of the day, you'll need an aspirin.
Line Leader/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work. Friendly co-workers. Alot of opportunities and benefits. Would recommend anyone who is interested in the job should definitely apply.
Procter & Gamble
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 18, 2017
I spent slightly over 10 years working at P&G. My experience was excellent with both the company and managers / teams of which I was a member. P&G focuses on work/life balance and all employees were treated as equal on my customer teams.
Pros
Excellent work environment, consumer products company
Procter and gamble
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 18, 2017
Its through a temp service called Manpower , not the best , but has good people and the actual Procter and Gamble employees are very helpful, the job changes . one day I may be a machine operator , the next day I mean be stacking pallets or in packaging
Pros
Extra help
Cons
Long walk from Temp parking lot, takes about 15 mins
Ever Changing
Utilities PC&IS Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Browns Summit, NCJuly 17, 2017
The benefits are decent. Flexible hours for day time workers and a pretty decent time off policy. Pay isn't dependent on contribution or merit, everyone in every level gets the same pay. Path to advancement can be difficult to understand.
productive and safe work environment.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 16, 2017
Good place to work with a nice environment all employees are treated equally and the site is an enjoyable place. The ethnicity is a diverse one with all types of race involving you to communicate and interact with everyone. a typical day at work would be clocking in and then having a brief team meeting as well as morning stretch to loosen up body limbs. afterwards everyone heads to the office to pick up their daily logs and head to the forklifts where work would begin.
receipt and dispatch office
Distributor/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cataño Municipio, PRJuly 14, 2017
first me the receipt enter to the sistem and them transfer it to dispatcher
make the transfer to the space going true. and them me the invoice to the carrier.
make donations
Pros
all benefits
Cons
all benefits
Great pay and enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Maker/Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 13, 2017
I love working for Proctor and Gamble. The only issues I have is the scheduling. They changed it to 12 hour swing shift and changing from days and nights constantly made it hard to get any rest or have a balanced life.
Pros
Samples of products and annual picnic was fun.
Cons
Working with hazardous materials. The 45 minute drive each way.
fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2017
I really enjoy the independence the jobs give me. i also like meeting and building a rapor with store managers it makes you feel like you are independent but also part of a growing successful team
Nice place to work
Technology Lead (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 11, 2017
P&G has always been a great place to work. It's a great company to get your basic training and then move on. For those that choose to stay, advancement is always encouraged. I enjoyed the culture and the work environment.
Pros
training
Cons
locations
Systems Analyst
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 10, 2017
very good corporate culture for full-time employee and totally feel awkward working as a contractor - you are not allowed so many simple things - feels very unnatural working in there - even simple plant exchange event - contractors are not allowed to get trees!!!
what kind of cr...p it is?
what are we second sort people?
i know - large corporations are concern about all kind of liability but we are the customers of those corporations? we are buying P&G shampoos and laundry detergents...all our lives we spend money on their products...why cant we get tree samplings?!
Pros
comfortable work environment for full time employees
Cons
treating contractors as second class citizens
Na
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2017
Great learning environment. great people and team work. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to learn and grow within the company. They have one of the best training program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2