Procter & Gamble
1,012 reviews

Procter & Gamble Employer Reviews

Good Company to Work For
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Procter & Gamble Plant-Albany,GaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: work environment....working with a good group of hard working people
Cons: being a contractor, regular proter & gamble employees treated contractor differently.was'nt happy we were there
I Enjoyed Being a Supervisor.My Team was very fun to work with.I was very Firm on Ensuring My Staff worked Safe,Very Productive to make sure the customer was very satified.
P&G
Packaging Specialist Mechanical Process & Material (Former Employee), Tunkhannock, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Overall great company to work for. I got to travel all over the world, very good retirement, allowed me to grow as a person. I got to work with many suppliers. Made a lot of contacts with suppliers. A very diverse company, learned a lot.

I built a my career without college education, and was allowed to move up the company ladder. Provided a great income for my family.
Productive steady job
Process Technician/Operator (Current Employee), Pineville, LAJanuary 5, 2015
Procter and Gamble is a great place to work. Qualifications were not necessary to be hired. They provided excellent on the job training
Friendly and productive atmosphere
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 3, 2015
I worked for a major contractor in construction and demolition. I learned as much as i could everyday from whom ever was willing to teach. Management did a spectacular job in assisting any way they could. I operated a forklift the majority of my time there and the worst part of that was the en-climate weather. The most enjoyable part of working there was how well we all got along and were willing to teach others.
Meeting and working with a large diverse group of people
Technician (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: wearing out your body with years of concrete floors and swing shift
A factory job is a great job to support a family but it can be a black hole because your life centers around it and sometimes it's hard to get out, Hard work, not enjoyable, and swing shift is hard on your body.
Very productive and casual work enviroment
General, Capital and Payroll Accountant (Former Employee), Cayey, Puerto RicoDecember 31, 2014
Excellent co-workers including Management. Had opportunities on salary compesation and personal growth. Very disciplined working enviroment.
Horrible
Packer/Loader (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: pay every week
Cons: horrible managers and leads
Bad Managers
Wasn't Very leyant
3pm-11:30pm
Most people only last about one month
Great work experience
Finance Group Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
Great leadership opportunities. I worked on challenging projects that were meaningful. However, culture is very unique and may not be very receptive to those with external leadership training.
Laboratory Assistant
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
I was excited to work at the legendary Cincinnati company, specifically in a laboratory environment. I met some fine people, but the majority of my time was spent doing solitary studies in a small windowless room.
Productive Work Place
Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Egypt, ARDecember 29, 2014
Starting a day with Safety Department Meeting (DDS) to set the directions of all Co-workers.
reviewing change management requests.
reviewing work permits.
site safety tour.
attend site operation meeting and give HSE update regarding last day and key observations.
ask other departments for support as required.
incident review and investigation if any.
flexi center
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Auburn, MEDecember 24, 2014
Pros: liked driving fork truck
Cons: having to get on and off the truck.to move stupid stands and sighn paper.
i worked part time in what is called the flexi center.It was always cold in there.Worked with a lot of people that have mental disabilities.So found my self doing the work of two people most days.
Ok to contract
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 18, 2014
Too much of a caste mentality toward contractors, but the work can be enjoyable. The schedule is fairly flexible. Some people are very nice, but you are always reminded that you're an irrelevant contractor.
Good training
Marketing (Former Employee), CincinattiDecember 17, 2014
It can be fun and the company takes care of its employees. But it is too large and filled with redundant roles. Hard to get anything done. Also, very political. But if you're willing to play the game, it can be a good place to be.
Short handed and lots of stress to produce
Tank Farm Manager Procter & Gamble (Former Employee), 30 burt rd Andover, maDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: missed breaks, no caferteria, no help
Typical day would have no breaks and sometimes working thru lunch. If you took your breaks or lunch you would be frowned upon. Many working lunches as they would say. Just not enough people to do all the work that needed to be done
great place to work for
Site SAP Inventory Management Key User (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 15, 2014
they will teach what ever you need to succeed in you job. great co workers -
Poor Conditions
Reach/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 15, 2014
Pros: i got to do what i'm good.
Cons: supervisors, forklifts used
Typical days starts with our signing out of forklifts. Easy enough, however the lifts we were using, albeit new, were uncomfortable and hurt my wrists. I left not wanting to prolong any medical conditions due to the forklifts. Supervisors were less than amiable given their position. I did enjoy it however. Aside from the obvious onus, I think the job had a lot to offer.
Productive and fun workplace.
Belt worker (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDDecember 11, 2014
Pros: met queen latifah
Cons: had to bring own luvches in.
A typical work day was generally ran at a fast pace. I learned how to operate various machinery. Most importantly I retained supervision skills of twenty people at once.
Nice seeing a lot of local people
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee), Lima, OHDecember 10, 2014
Pros: decent break times
Cons: the management
A typical day at work was average and I learned how to cope with different people. The management people were kind of rude, but the co workers were decent. The hardest part of the job was the labor but I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Fun workplace
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Mason, ohDecember 10, 2014
Good environment to work, great management, Flexible office hours, Multiple office locations, remote work allowed, clients are dispersed in different locations so most of the meetings are held on web conference
Productive workplace
Production Line (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 7, 2014
Daily I was responsible for ensuring the products were being sealed and produced properly. I learned to have a fast eye for damaged or incorrect products. I enjoyed this job because it taught me how to adapt to fast pace environments.

About Procter & Gamble

P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios – Read more