Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Work with the best and the brightest!
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 14, 2016
The people of P&G are amazing. The recruiting and testing process is very rigorous and I believe it always has been. So you have the opportunity to work with the most amazing people. People are able to make significant contributions at every level. Most employees are very driven to succeed so the work environment can be both challenging and inspiring. Overall P&G is a great place to work!
Pros
Large company so there is a variety of opportunities
Cons
Large companies can tend to be bureaucratic.
Overall good company to work for
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Erwin, NCNovember 10, 2016
Sign into Walmart log, scan and inventory products, designed plan-o-grams and end caps. Management was very nice but also took her job seriously in a very professional manner. I had no coworkers but was required to interact with store staff. The hardest part of the job was when store personnel would not cooperate. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No Benefits
Not a bad job to work
Planning Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pineville, LANovember 7, 2016
I enjoyed the place that why I stayed there for a long time and ate good food while I was at it. But to tell one the truth I would probable make this one of last place to get hired because the work is tiredsome.
Productive place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Union City, GANovember 6, 2016
Great place to work. This was also an huge company so it required the workers to work in a timely manner so that the customers would be satisfied with what they would receive.
Very easy to use
Consumer Complaints Analyst - Mason (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 4, 2016
Great company. P&G is very interested in training their employees and encourages their employees to be the best they can be.
Great place to grow
Brand-CMK Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 3, 2016
P&G is a great place to learn and grow. Starting out, I was given incredible responsibility and enabling latitude to solve problems and build the business. This growth experience has helped shape me into the professional I am today.
Great people to work with
Pick and Pack (Former Employee) –  Bown summit ncOctober 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working proctor in gamble but it wasnt flexible with my dauthers medical appointments so my assignment was ended, but overall was a great job to work.
I loved working at P&G
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNOctober 31, 2016
I worked with a great group of people. My job was selling new and existing items that were authorized by various warehouses, into the grocery stores in my territory. I had fantastic people to call on, and unbelievable coworkers.
Pros
I was part time, so flexability with my family
Cons
I thought we could have had better opportunities for continuing employment within P&G, once our division was eliminated by the company.
Great team
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Avenel, NJOctober 30, 2016
P&G hires the best people, it's a great place for leadership development. You get a lot of responsibility even early in your career. Most of the people that work for P&G are very proud of it.
Pros
Great development opportunities
Cons
Site Locations are in remote areas.
Large company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 29, 2016
The company is a very large company with multiple manufacturing sites around the world. The benefits are very good, but salary is strictly determined by manufacturing sites management and years of service.
Production facility
Technician (Former Employee) –  Summit, NCOctober 28, 2016
Good place to work, rotating shifts is the hardest part about working there. worked with good people and your job is secure with good benefits and retirement
Benefits
Cons
Rotating shifts
Unorganized
Packer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 27, 2016
Not guaranteed work the hours are fine. They're just really unorganized . And the co-workers are allowed to do whatever they want. Use profanity etc.
Pros
It's easy work
Cons
Not guaranteed work
Manufacturing at its best
Senior Project Lead & Auditor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 25, 2016
P&G has state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and technologies. A very professional and respectful place to work. They are also committed to and invest much time and money into the training and empowering of their employees from a skills perspective.
Very productive and great people to work with a Global Comapny
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 25, 2016
There was no typical day here. Each day brought something different, this was one of the things that made it great. I learned that working in production was great. The hardest part of leaving this company was the hardest part of this job. Management and Technicians were college graduates at this Company. the most impressed part of this job was the skill based system. I was considered a leader and did extensive traveling for the company to up grade people systems and it is still in progress today. Had it not been for the weekly rotatating of shifts I would have never left this Global Company. One of the most enjoyable things here was learning maintenace of equipment. Management had an open door policy.
Pros
This company was a skilled based systems and Technicians had input.
Cons
weekly rotating shifts became a problem for Parents
N/a
Director/Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 17, 2016
Good for some. Not good for others. Strong company. Good people good brands. Nice working envirmemts. Work from home option.
Excellent long term employer
GBS Global Construction Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 15, 2016
Great company to work for and to learn from. Employees are great, very smart, and hard working. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do.
Pros
tremendous responsibilty
Cons
work life balance can be difficult
A Great Place to Work
Global Trademark Legal Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45202October 14, 2016
I have spent many years at P&G and can only sing their praises. I have been able to have a long and fulfilling career at the company. The company culture and people there are wonderful, supportive and embrace everyone.
Pros
wonderful work place
Not too bad
Materials Coordinator/ R&D Lab Technician II (Current Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDOctober 9, 2016
While the working environment is relatively stress-free, being in a contractual position means no paid vacations, benefits and charged lunches. It is time to move on in my opinion.
Pros
Quiet work environment
Cons
Breaks are charged, no paid time off for contractors. No benefits what-so-ever.
Busy work environment. Good culture and people to work with.
Crisco Shortening Brand Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 7, 2016
On a typical day I supported five brand managers and had to prioritize the heavy work load ensuring that all deadlines were met. A strong sense of urgency was needed everyday. I also made staff travel arrangements.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Difficult to keep up with the demands at times.
great benefits and wage poor family life balance
Electrical technician and machine operator (Current Employee) –  Bear River City, UTOctober 5, 2016
Great company for wages and benefits. 24/7 operation makes it difficult to work a normal shift and have a good home life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.