Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Family members were invited to fun days in the park at the facility.
Perry, Florida, Personnel and Employment Manager (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLNovember 8, 2017
I had to ensure the facility was staffed. Developed training plans, Conducted community job fairs. Reviewed all terminations and promotion requests. Terminations were the most difficult part of my job. Had to work with the Union Executive Committee on all terminations. I had a good working relationship with the Executive Committee which lead to a productive work environment.
Pros
Opportunities for growth and development
Cons
Locations in small towns.
Fast paced
Finished Product Handling Technician (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PANovember 7, 2017
Busy day keeping equipment running, autonomous maintenance performance, meeting demands of team leader. Strong safety culture. Little time for training
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Negative attitudes of fellow employees
Great Benifits
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Andover, MANovember 7, 2017
A Fun place to work,you are challenged and motivated every day ...you work hard and results will follow. Every day is different in that you are always learning new skills. I learned a lot about time management and getting the best efforts from myself and my direct reports.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Was not enough working hours available
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Union City, GANovember 7, 2017
There were not enough working hours available. Many days I was sent home due to lack of work. Unfavorable behavior by many co-workers. They were young.
Pros
Steady work most times
Cons
Getting off work 4:00 a.m.
Ejoyed the atmosphere
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 6, 2017
I was working as a Security GUARD and was contracting,but it was a fun job to have and good people working as a team.I learned a lot working aroun the plant.
Pros
Able to learn alot about P&G
Cons
Working in Law Enforcement.
P&G is a great company
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2017
P&G is a great company. Value people & value diversity. Team members or your managers are very nice. This is a good company to start up your professional career.
Cons
limited agility to embrace the changes
Drink the cool aid or else
Manufacturing - Technician B (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 3, 2017
If you want to go far in P&G you must fall in line. P&G has a culture that breeds Proctoids. A Proctoid does everything he or she is told without question........If it doesn't make sense chances are management likes it and wants it implemented. They love paper work and redundant paper work even more.
Pros
you can make a lot of money if you don't mind overtime
Cons
Clicky management, Lots of paper work, Always shorthanded
An ok place to work
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHNovember 1, 2017
Fast paced...............................mandatory overtime even if you don’t want it you got pointed if you did not work it.............................Would not recommend this to a parent with children
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Overtime mandatory
Flexible work/life career
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 30, 2017
P&G as a team was very dedicated to the success of the team members. However, there was a lack of personal connections, decent pay, and career growth.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
pay and growth
Lots of benefits with excellent work/life balance
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 29, 2017
Company provides many benefits and is flexible with your lifestyle. Management tends to vary, as with any company. Emphasis on internally sourcing talent, but historically compensates more for engineering degrees than other 4 year degrees on the R&D side
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 28, 2017
Overall the job was a great job, but it always was lack of work due to contract I was with, if I could've got hire on with the company I'll still be there.
Its a job and you get a pay check
Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 27, 2017
It was a job that got you a pay check,you got no benefits,no payed holidays. The management played favortism,and my co-workers were lazy and a lot of the time I did 2 people jobs.
Pros
You got a pay check
Cons
No benefits, no payed holidays
Great company-Must have advocacy to advance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LAOctober 27, 2017
Good company to work for with great benefits. Gives lots of responsibility early in career process. Typically challenging work in a team environment. Must have advocacy to advance.
Pros
Challenging Work
Cons
Sometimes bureaucratic
Great place to work with excellent benefits
Purchasing Associate - Fabric and Home Care (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 26, 2017
During my time with P&G I was able to explore a variety of businesses and different roles. Most roles were a great learning experience and some were a challenge that I was able to concur.

The skills that I learned during my work history has been reapplied to other businesses.
competitive internship
Scientific Research & Development Internship (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 26, 2017
an amazing opportunity with fortune 500 company . got the opportunity to lead multimillion dollar projects across multiple geographic regions and product categories, including laundry detergent, beauty, sanitary, and body.
Pros
free products
Cons
stressful
Good place to start
Section Head, P&G (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 26, 2017
P&G is a good company, secure, well managed and strong culture for safety throughout. The higher you go, the less likely you are to advance (as is the case in most companies) and you need to be willing to move, most likely to Cincinnati, OH.
Learning and growing enviroment with first rate colleagues
Administrative Assistant - Retired (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
My days at P&G were filled with growing and learning opportunities.
I learned to work with care for the outcome of my manager's day and work performance as well as my own. A respect for the department and your colleagues gave purpose and pleasure to my work.
great career
Maintenance Tech IV (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 24, 2017
Good training, great job People were like family. Job was stressful many times due to lack of promotions. P&G would send you for training to advance skills.
Pros
benefits were great
Cons
work week schedules subject to change constantly
Fantastic
Expatriate Compensation Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 23, 2017
If you have to work Procter and Gamble is a good place to work. Toward the end of my time there they were putting more and more work on each employee. Ie. not replacing employees who left but other than that they treat their employees well.
Was aquired by Coty, Inc.
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDOctober 23, 2017
Parent company did not invest enough in advertisement for products. They fell in a pattern of not being first to market which facilitated the sale to Coty, Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2