Procter & Gamble
1,122 reviews

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Fun Company to work for
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: excellent company
Cons: standing on feet
Great place to work for. Clean environment. Friendly people. Great management. There is room for advancement in this company as well.
Very high level of co-workers
FL. Sales and Key Account Assignments (Former Employee), Dayton, OH j& Ft. Lauderdale, FL.February 8, 2015
Pros: benefits, people, additional responsibility
Cons: similar job challenges each day
P & G was a very enjoyable place to work. The people/management are excellent. The company provides excellent benefits.

The job itself could be somewhat boring at times as each day was very similar to the previous day.

I was selling and servicing Proctor and Gambles paper products with all grocery and drug outlets in the Dayton, Ohio area. Later I had similar responsibilities in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL. area. In addition, I had primary responsibility for an entire food store chain headquartered in Miami, FL.
Warehouse
Staff Management (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 3, 2015
I work on assembly line watch produce and wrap the items when they were in the box..i loaded and unload item off the ruck and would use a pallet jack
Great
Capital & Fixed Asset Accountant (Former Employee), Lancaster, SCJanuary 30, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy working for a company that with such good people. I would definitely recommend to others, especially if you live in the Cincinnati area.
SOUNDS LIKE A NICE JOB
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), East Saint Louis, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Loading and unloading material from truck and storing in racks in warehouse. to stay focus. management was all right. co-worker work together to get it done. when the load is turned over in a truck. when the truck is unloading all skids put in proper racks. THIS IS ALSO A TEMP JOB.
Wonderful to Work For
Meeting & Collaboration Tools Technology Owner (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2015
I felt at home with plenty of opportunity and advancement potential. Truly one of the best companies in the world to work for.
Productive and creative workplace
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great hours, flexibility for school
Cons: short lunch breaks
Working for Proctor and Gamble was a fun experience while i was attending college at UC. Work was very productive and management was excellent. Co-workers were friendly and helpful when i asked questions related to work.
Great Leadership Training Company, poor Advancement opportunities
Global Gillette CFO (Current Employee), Boston, MaJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: brilliant people
Cons: job security
P&G is a great company for training people how to be savvy business leaders and gives employees a huge spectrum of experiences. P&G has struggled to deliver expectations of Wall Street in recent years which has turned the focus of the company on eliminating jobs to deliver the bottom line. This has made advancement nearly impossible and has negatively impacted the culture.
Challenging projects
Finance Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Smart people, dedicated, and focused. Variety of projects and rotations.Good training program, mentors, and network. There are a lot of brands to work on and cross-functional experience.
Large Company
Technical Manager and Webmaster (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
I find that with all large companies it's very hard for an IT professional to be seen as a human being. I love all facets of technology but find I thrive in a medium sized business
Highly enjoyable workplace!
Product Development Intern (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: employee resources, game room, innovative technology, fun location business update meetings, gyms on site, help anywhere you need it
Cons: with everything they offer, it may feel like they expect you to live at work.
Where can I start? P&G is arguable one of the greatest companies to work for! Advancement opportunities are everywhere and career change is in abundance. I learned at P&G what many other employers fail to portray, enjoyment of life at work. Management is hands off from day 1, you hit the floor running at this place and not in a stressful way. Co-workers are all clearly happy and portray a sense of family and enjoyment of work. I think this happens because P&G allows you to make career changes that places you exactly where you want to be when you want to be there. The hardest part of this job was management of time, with all the opportunities available, it can be easy to get lost. The most enjoyable part of this job is the job!
Veterinary Account Manager (Former Employee), WisconsinJanuary 10, 2015
Great place to work, until the brand was sold. Excellent work/life balance.
Good Company to Work For
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Procter & Gamble Plant-Albany,GaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: work environment....working with a good group of hard working people
Cons: being a contractor, regular proter & gamble employees treated contractor differently.was'nt happy we were there
I Enjoyed Being a Supervisor.My Team was very fun to work with.I was very Firm on Ensuring My Staff worked Safe,Very Productive to make sure the customer was very satified.
P&G
Packaging Specialist Mechanical Process & Material (Former Employee), Tunkhannock, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Overall great company to work for. I got to travel all over the world, very good retirement, allowed me to grow as a person. I got to work with many suppliers. Made a lot of contacts with suppliers. A very diverse company, learned a lot.

I built a my career without college education, and was allowed to move up the company ladder. Provided a great income for my family.
Productive steady job
Process Technician/Operator (Current Employee), Pineville, LAJanuary 5, 2015
Procter and Gamble is a great place to work. Qualifications were not necessary to be hired. They provided excellent on the job training
Friendly and productive atmosphere
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 3, 2015
I worked for a major contractor in construction and demolition. I learned as much as i could everyday from whom ever was willing to teach. Management did a spectacular job in assisting any way they could. I operated a forklift the majority of my time there and the worst part of that was the en-climate weather. The most enjoyable part of working there was how well we all got along and were willing to teach others.
Meeting and working with a large diverse group of people
Technician (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: wearing out your body with years of concrete floors and swing shift
A factory job is a great job to support a family but it can be a black hole because your life centers around it and sometimes it's hard to get out, Hard work, not enjoyable, and swing shift is hard on your body.
Very productive and casual work enviroment
General, Capital and Payroll Accountant (Former Employee), Cayey, Puerto RicoDecember 31, 2014
Excellent co-workers including Management. Had opportunities on salary compesation and personal growth. Very disciplined working enviroment.
Horrible
Packer/Loader (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: pay every week
Cons: horrible managers and leads
Bad Managers
Wasn't Very leyant
3pm-11:30pm
Most people only last about one month
Great work experience
Finance Group Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
Great leadership opportunities. I worked on challenging projects that were meaningful. However, culture is very unique and may not be very receptive to those with external leadership training.

About Procter & Gamble

P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios – Read more

Procter & Gamble Salaries