Procter & Gamble

1.3K reviews

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2015
Great place to work with great benefits. Work / life balance is a priority with many opportunities to grow and advance. Fast-paced rewarding environment.
P&G
Quality Associate (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 12, 2015
Hard work atmosphere. Certified forklift operator of all shipping and receiving operations. No opportunity of full time benefits after 2+ years working there 7 days a week on night shift.
Relaxed yet productive
Transportation Analyst (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2015
P&G has a culture that encourage work/life balance yet employees are very professional and productive. Employee have the opportunity to work from home
Terrific environment rewards performance and promotes from within
Pharmaceutical Account Manager (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOMay 9, 2015
Procter & Gamble is an excellent organization that affords plenty of advancement opportunities to its employees. If the pharmaceuticals division had not been sold I would be there today. Skilled management combined with superior execution makes P&G the standard by which others are measured.
World class organization with inconsistent advancement practices
Finance Manager - Customer Team (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 6, 2015
Pros: Work-Life flexibility, ability to interact with and learn from highly talented individuals from multiple functions.
Cons: Advancement process is too political.
Responsibilities are really varied and interesting from the beginning. Collaborative work is a part of daily life. As part of a multi-functional team you have the opportunity to learn from an accomplished group of individuals, while delivering on the Company's strategies. Management is an integral part of your experience, as is the case with any company. As such there could be significant inconsistencies in approach and advancement opportunities.
A company with with their act together.
Quality Assurance Specification Team Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2015
Pros: Standards and Overall best practices
Cons: Constants innovation which causes confusion among customers.
From marketing to QA P&G has a high level of excellence that will make you proud to work for them. They change the mindset of their employees for the better. Outsiders may think some of the people who work for them are robots but in truth; those employees of P&G have learned the best ways of doing day to day work. That is the goal of P&G to make a great product and make sure it is done well.
Fast pace with good enviroment
Production Mechanic (Current Employee), Dover De.May 6, 2015
Pros: 15 days off a month
Cons: short breaks and long shifts
Long hours 13.5 hours a day. with a constant rotating schedule. Management and co-workers are very good people. Everyone helps and fosters a learning enviroment
productive fun and safe workplace
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMay 4, 2015
My work day consist of starting off unloading a truck with forklift if there is a truck the start of my shift. if no truck I go clean up. or go work on product line or where ever P&G needs my help. we have a teams that we work with and I enjoy all my team mates we get along well. I am a very positive person and always on time to work never late and just one absence in my time at P&G since start in August 2014
good work envriorment
palletizer (Former Employee), Lima, OHMay 4, 2015
Pros: it was a workout everyday kept me on my toes
Cons: layoff
every day we would stack and pack soap products on pallets and then at the end of the line wrap it up and put labels on them then the forklifts would take them to shipping
Great Company work
Material Supply Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 28, 2015
Very Flexible.
Great company with great benefits.
it has given me the experience and training required to have a successful career.
productive
Service Technician I (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDApril 22, 2015
Pros: productive
Cons: breaks
nice envoriment to work along with staff everyone helps a job that has a team will always win this company will help as much as you need to become very sussesful
Reliable company and long hours
Line Operator (Former Employee), Albany, GAApril 21, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
Great company to work for but have dangerous equipment. Have to be alert and orient at all times. The main thing i learned is time management. Everyone was helpful and respectful 90% of the time. I didn't have any complaints when it came down to working and earning my income. I loved to see teamwork among the co-worker and the smiles on their faces.
Great
Salesforce Developer (Former Employee), NewjerseyApril 21, 2015
The R&D organization has some of the best minds in the industry. While the company has grown (and the product as well), the organization is continually adapting itself and trying to get more agile.
Values Diversity
Technical Standards Systems Leader (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDApril 20, 2015
Pros: Work from Home Policy
Cons: Lots of Meetings
It was fun working with people in the organization across different functions. In addition, I am very proud of my contributions that I provided over the years working there..
Great working place
Statistician/SAS Programmer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 18, 2015
Thanks the opportunity my supervisor gave me on the great project,I l learn a lot from my peer and the company offer great chance to improve the employee's skill and confidence.the co-workers are very nice and we are happy to learn from each other.
Great company to learn and grow
Account Executive African American Marketing (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 17, 2015
Pros: Largest CPG company - learn from the best
Cons: Very process driven.
Proctor and Gamble is an excellent company to work for that invests in it's employees. They offer best in class training to their sales force and put their people in a position to succeed.

They are very process oriented - which is great when you are starting out and learning the industry. There brands are top notch give employees the opportunity to grow personally and professional.

The people that you work with are committed to the brands and the each other. It is a great place to work.
Category Supply Chain Manager - North America (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 8, 2015
SENIOR OPERATING & GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Combines multibillion dollar supply chain management responsibilities with solid strategic and tactical expertise in global operations, fiscal management and new products development/launch. Expert at supply chain management operations, planning/executing mission – critical global and national initiatives distinguished by gaining top market share from key competitors, while reaching profitability objectives despite facing a rapidly fluctuating global economy. Proven track record of leading successful multinational projects in the world’s largest and most profitable consumer products company.
It was good company
Bulk Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 5, 2015
Pros: I was promoted twice in 5 years
Cons: The long 12 hour shifts was not good
Actually I started off as a temp working long hours, 6 days a week 12hr shifts.Working for p&g for 5 years i progressed and was promoted to coordinator then a supervisor. I learned allot working with different people from around the world.
Management Top Heavy and very discriminative.
Quality Team Leader (Former Employee), Lima, OHApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Discrimination in smaller cities, Not running on it own value system and work/life balance is horrible
Loved the PG COmpany and most everyone I worked with. The Lima, Ohio plant has a culture of it's own that does NOT follow the corporate model. If it ran as it preached, it would be the best place in the world to work...EXCEPT for work/life balance. PG runs as if you have no life. 12hr swing AND rotating shifts are ridiculous and study after study has shown the company that this is hard on the body and bad for the health of the people.
Excellent work culture
SAP Netweaver Portal Consultant (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 1, 2015
P&G helped me learn the experience of a very professional culture, Management was very enthusiastic and helped me grow in every way.
Headquarters