Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 1,175 reviews matching the search
Excellent Work Opportunity
Oral Care Packing Power & Controls Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 22, 2017
The only reason I retired early was due to benefit changes that started January, 2017. The company allowed me to continue my education by sharing the expense of my Electrical/Electronic Associates Degree. I had to work with my work team and managers to do this but I did it.
Pros
Leadership appreciation, appreciates leadership skills and production skills, I was a technical electrial resource for over 23 of my 26 years.
Cons
Rotating 12-hour shifts, Some worked 2 week rotation, I rotated each time I went back to work after my days off from night to day.
Exciting
Brand Ambassador (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 22, 2017
there were so many amazing consumers that were eager to learn about the products that were offered at the convention . very up beat experience full of energy and great people.
Excellent Company
Customer Category Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 21, 2017
Committed to developing employees and supporting them. transparent communication and great opportunities to learn and grow a career. brands are excellent
typical big company
Sr. Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTMay 21, 2017
typical big company. Liked everything ..almost started my career..THey are really good at taking care of the resources. Highly talented workforce. You will enjoy
It all depends on your manager if you advance or not
Senior Researcher (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 20, 2017
Work place culture is suppose to be about work life/ balance, but some departments are extremely competitive. Hard work ethic is not enough to make you a valuable employee, you must be on radar as what your manager considers what is an achiever.
great company
MS&P Manager (Market Strategy & Planning) (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 18, 2017
Amazing company for a person starting up in Marketing and Sales, with the latter coming more into focus in recent times. Company pays competitively, and usually there is great space for career progression.
Worst place ever
Technician (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IAMay 18, 2017
If you enjoy being treated like the lowest form of life this is the place for you. They force you to do things outside of your job description with fear of loosing pay. The offer no Medical insurance only major medical. The pay is low compared to surrounding companies
Pros
Cons
TGhe employer
All Business at site. Do have TV in lunch room.
Plant Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 16, 2017
Work days changed. Line may run well with long runs or run bad. The line I was on ran not as good as the others. Maybe no changeovers or many. May be planned changeovers or not planned. This was controlled by planners. I learned ability to be diverse. Expect the unexpected and go with the flow to get the job done safely. Management was fair and not overly involved with team issues. Teams made themselves or not. Team content important. Teams ability to work together reflected in production. Work culture was overall good. Hardest part of job was running with a minimum staffed team with short runs and a lot of changeovers. The most enjoyable part was running well making a lot of good product safely.
Pros
Free Product
Cons
Lack of information of the Site's intentions and agenda.
Very fun and productive place to work at
Lab Technician III (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMay 15, 2017
This is an exceptional job and it provides the clinical experience needed to practice in the field of pharmacy. There is room for growth and advancement and the owners are supportive of your growth in the company.
Fun workplace, intelligent people
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2017
Fun environment to work. It's a very intelligent community. They invest in trainings and have good forums for the work that you do. Recognition is also given where due.
Pros
Trainings, good compensation and benefits, work life balance
Cons
No job security
Staff Management (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 12, 2017
This job was a temporary job - seven months due to returning to Hawaii. The factory was actually closing down within the year. Forklift work with a fast paced environment.
Great company to work for.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45201May 12, 2017
Great company. Lots of training. Great benefits. As with any company or career, your manager can make or break you. Great work experience at Procter & Gamble. Would work for the company again.
Productive and laid back place to work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fruitland, MOMay 11, 2017
I love the work it is very easy, its swing shift so it kinda messes with my sleep schedule but other than that i love the job and the environment i would most def recommend it to someone
Great work Environment
Purchasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2017
I think the company's reputation speaks for itself. The culture is very progressive and fun. Great promotional opportunities and abilities to learn new things.
Best Company!
North America Operations Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2017
Great place to work and develop as a professional. There is a lot of focus on coaching and mentorship and you can learn a lot through the various assignments you get.
Pros
Personal and professional growth
Cons
Not the most competitive salaries
Great company losing it's way
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 9, 2017
Requires hard work ethic, and a love for P&G. Salary is very low in comparison to competitors. Total compensation is decent. No bonuses for any sales positions.
Pros
Great retirement
Cons
low salary
Part time job
Customer Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 9, 2017
Procter and Gamble is CPG company were I worked while attending college on a part time bases. You made store calls checking on product shelf placement.
PRoductive work place
Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2017
Proctor and gamble was one of the jobs that I actually can say was a reliable job no matter what I knew I was going to get my 40+ hrs a week and overtime if I wanted I really liked the fact that we got paid every Friday but being that I worked third shift I got my check when I came in on Thursday night yes I loved working for them I worked all over that place it was face pace and I'm the type of person that hate to be bored I got my job done and who ever elses
Pros
FRee water bottles
Cons
SHort breaks
Excellent training program.
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2017
Proctor and Gamble was a great company to work for and to start a career. They took great pride in training the new hire. I did get lonely working from home.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
working from home at a young age wasn't ideal.
long days but good money
fororklift operator (Former Employee) –  Union, OHMay 3, 2017
good money but the days go by long sometimes depending how many days you work that week management isn't too bad just have to make sure you stay busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2