Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Reach Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJanuary 17, 2016
I drove a forklift and put product away for 12 hours. I learned to work efficiently and safely as well as accurately. My most enjoyable part about my job was the non labor aspect of the job driving forklifts.
decent
Records Associate/Information Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2016
hard work, not as much compensation. the daily grind here gets to you. work culture here is fine. seems like there is always a lot of work. a lot of complacent workers, not as many go getters. older culture, but trying to transform
This was the longest job that I had
Area Technician/ Reliability Leader (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJanuary 10, 2016
I started at P&G almost right out of high school. Initially I worked on production lines which was necessary but not very exciting. I did like the people and management was very encouraging. The most difficult part of the job was the monotony. But as I advanced to different departments and gained more responsibility I was found more joy in my work
Pros
growth and responsibility
Cons
parking
FST part Time
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  UTJanuary 9, 2016
After 2 years at this , I really enjoyed the job, the customers and infield management .
Work from home create your own schedule. minimal pay , minimal auto reimbursement , no benefits you can afford, prepare to have your payroll messed up on a regular basis, expense reports lost and duplicates left unpaid.
Field management were awesome and really appreciated anything you did. Payroll, expense reimbursement and benefit people considered you their worst nightmare. Prepare to stock and maintain your own inventory with no reimbursement for taking up your garage, storage shed or having to rent a storage unit for everything you need to do your job effectively.
Pros
Own Schedule
Cons
Unless your looking just for something to keep you busy and less than $10, 000.00 per year Don't consider this as income or even a good part time job
Great Long Term/Family Company
Consumer Marketing Knowledge Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2016
P&G is a great company for those who are settled on what they want to do and are in for the long haul. If you plan on staying 10-15 years you will be hard pressed to find a better company. However, if you are new in your career and looking for a breath of experiences then this is most likely not the best company for you. Business does not move very quickly and thus promotions and role changes are not as readily available as they use to be.

Otherwise no issues, co-workers will be the smartest people you have worked with, you will work on some really cool brands, and work across all functions. Management is going through some difficulties but again in the long run will still be a strong company.

Know what you want and you'll be fine.
Pros
Great Pay, Smart Co-workers, a lot of responsibility
Cons
Negative atmosphere, hierarchical, slow to action, long term assignments
Established Company with excellent benefits
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brown Summit NCJanuary 5, 2016
Procter and Gamble is a well established company, with facilities all over the world. They offer wonderful benefits, from day one of employment.
Benefits
Cons
Swing shift requirements
By far the best job i have ever had! Wishing i could go back EVERY DAY!
CONVERTING FLOOR OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 2, 2016
I worked as a summer help on line FK-69 and it was, hands-down, the best job I had EVER had! I miss being there to this day. The people were FANTASTIC! The work itself was exhausting, but so so SO rewarding! Since I was only 18 at the time, the 2-2-3 swing shift was doable, had I been older, it would probably be more difficult. While I was there, I ran the core machine, aided with changeovers, operated the backstand area (which was my favorite! I loved hoisting the parent rolls into their proper spot!), and even did some quality testing! All-in-all, and I'll say this until the day I die, it was a fantastic job. I only wish that they were hiring soon!
Pros
EVERYTHING
Cons
if older, the 2-2-3 swing shift might be difficult.
Welder
Welder/Fork Lifter Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmer, TXJanuary 2, 2016
Good place to work. Good location in Wilmer, Texas Pay could have been better for the work expected, shift work and rotating schedules. never the same days off I would actually work here again
harvesting crops
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CADecember 21, 2015
a typical day at work began with start up and warm up of tractor. then had to maintain a five feet distance from a harvesting machine while it dumps crops into a gondola.
Pros
tractors are fun
Cons
long hours, hot days
productive workplace with a nice foood cafeteria
line worker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LADecember 7, 2015
overall it was a nice work environment with nice people and a clean environment I really enjoyed my time there the only thing I would say was bad about the work would be the short breaks and the long distances we had to walk to for the break area....
Challenging - Great Colleagues!
SENIOR ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2015
P&G provides a challenging work life in surroundings filled with some of the most professional and competent people you will ever find.
Great place to work.
FACTORY WORKER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 29, 2015
I enjoyed this job. It had a great work enviornment. The people were nice and there were plenty of things to keep you busy. the work was not all that demanding plus we would get 15 minute breaks.
Challenging and exciting work enviornment
R&D Packaging Senior Researcher (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 19, 2015
Wonderful company to work for, with challenging work and excellent opportunities to grow and learn new processes and techniques. Wonderful caring coworkers who want whats best for the consumer to help their lives
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits, great work enviornment, great people
Cons
can require quite a bit of travel depending on role
Gret place to learn from you 1st working day
Market Strategy & Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Budapest, MONovember 15, 2015
Great place to work and learn from the 1st day of your career. Hard to achieve balanced work life ratio. Salary above category average.
Technican
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PANovember 10, 2015
Always changing, something new every day.
Maintenance planning, vibration analysis, spare part management,
managing people.
Great people to work with.
getting every thing accomplished
helping the people I worked with
Pros
Wage and healthcare
Consumer Goods company with superior products
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 5, 2015
Item set-up and maintenance for P&G brands/products sold at Target stores. Support the Sales Account Executive and other multifunctional's with weekly business reports. Event planning, salesplan walkthru, communication with both internal and external customers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
work/life balance is hard to achieve
Quality Assurance
Laboratory Technician/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 5, 2015
I had to ensure that the product maintained a certain quality by using laboratory equipment and various laboratory testing.
Productive and fun
Cap/packer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 4, 2015
A typical day is to be safe I loved working with the people that I was with and the management is great. There was nothing hard about the job and I learn to be a team player
contract work for Procter and Gamble
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 4, 2015
The contract work fluctuated from very nice to somewhat stressful. P&G's work culture was decent enough. Contract workers, though, could never be sure how long any project might stay funded.
challenging yet learning experience
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDNovember 3, 2015
every day is different accuracy is a must or you could cost the company 30.000.00 if a mistake is not caught. Love my coworkers we have a system and it works, we work well as a team. Lifting the materials is the hardest part, at times we get very dirty working with all the powders and colors. Timelines are critical and were always up against the clock. At the end of day seeing what you have helped create is rewarding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2