Prodigy Properties, est. in 1998, is one of Cincinnati’s fastest growing property management companies. We have a portfolio of 140+ personally owned units, 400+ units in it’s Receivership Division, and 5 full time real-estate agents. Prodigy Properties has communities in downtown Cincy, North of Dayton, Mt. Washington, Northern Kentucky, Connersville IN, and everything in between. In the past five years, we have grown from six employees to having 16 and looking for you to be the 17th.
Overtime , Vacation, Holiday, Retierment
Health, Aflac, Bonuses
Prodigy Properties is seeking a qualified Maintenance Tech for two communities in Mt. Washington.
- Troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of maintenance issues
- Daily upkeep of the property grounds and exterior maintenance
- Complete service requests in a prompt and efficient manner
- Responsible for turnover of vacant units
- Routine property inspections and preventative maintenance
- Assist with landscaping assignments as needed
- Report time and parts used on billable work orders
- Schedule and converse with vendors as needed
- Take inventory of parts, place orders and keep maintenance shop organized
- Report to onsite manager for daily assignments
- Maintain pool(s)
- Other duties assigned by management
- Able to work M-F 8am-5pm
- Take part in a 24h emergency call rotation
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable personal transportation
- Have a working smart phone
- Knowledge on how to Text/Email/use Calendars from a smart phone
- Work well alone, with other team members, and contractors
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meet deadlines and goals, stay late, and work a Saturday if needed
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prospects, co-workers, residents, vendors and supervisors
- Lift at least 80 lbs. Work in high and low temps
- Able to clear snow 24-7
This position is available immediately and offers pay of $20k-$31k a year based on experience and capability of the applicant. The position available is full time (40h).
We at Prodigy Properties provide nothing but excellence to our clients and would expect nothing less from candidates, a professional appearance, a positive attitude, a team player and a willingness to learn.
This is a fun, fast paced job where every day is different, you will learn a lot, and have room to grow.
DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED.
Please email your resume to Brian with "Apartment Technician" in the subject line.