ProDrivers Employee Reviews

Very strong ethics and customer focused
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 2, 2017
The CEO is one of the finest people I have ever had the opportunity to work for.
This is a high pressure job where people are micro-managed but a very strong sense of doing what is right.
A great place to grow and learn
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 30, 2017
A wonderful culture, rare in the corporate world. Focus is put on the employees and associates, not always the bottom dollar. Often times, ProDrivers will do what is right, whether or not it is profitable.
good company
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 30, 2017
they seem to care about you and try hard to keep you busy The management tries hard to keep you employed They workrd hard finding the right company for me.
;/
Pros
nice place to ork
Cons
pay is a little low
It was a good job
Subcontract Driver (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJuly 13, 2017
It was a good job, while the oilfield was profitable. The work days were long, bu the pay was rewarding. I learned new skills that I can use in the oilfields.
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Let's look a it in terms of business
Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2017
The ladies in the office are very nice, they do their best to make you feel comfortable. In terms of business, they deal with alot of shady Greater St. Louis Area businesses. These businesses never want to pay you for the work you do, everybody want to be the top of pyramid in 2017. The trucking industry is starting to see major shortages, companies like this keep it going by supplying drivers. I say let it die, pay drivers, get em home, do smart business, take the cameras out of trucks. Overall good company nice people, but be wise what account they put you on.
Pros
Benefits, hourly pay, nice people
Cons
The accounts they deal with always have a catch

A decent place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 19, 2017
Start times very, and so does the work; depending the client and situation. Work can be fast paced in some of the clients, and moderate in others. A decent place to work.
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

great company
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 21, 2017
very good company to work for, good personal service from all the employer there. never forced to do anything I did not want to do.compensation is competitive and I would recommend them.
Pros
various types of jobs
Cons
insurance not too good

Productive and excited
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 28, 2017
Get up early drive a hour and 15 minutes and drive a truck to my first delivery, Get to the customer's location and drop of material and return back to the warehouse. Touch base with my manager and see if there's another run or if we have a container coming in with material. Either way there's 3 Warehouse/Drivers and we all get along and help each other.
Pros
people I work with
Cons
Dirty and very hot in the warehouse

Prodrivers a Fun Place To Work
Professional Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 27, 2017
Made a lot of mail runs
I learned how to do split seat driving
Management are really nice
Only thing I didn't like, was trying to get on on with a company through them.

Chontel Joyce

Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 17, 2017
Good company and management. They always make an effort to find you work as long as you are willing to work. The pay is good and they are very respectful. Some Companies could learn some things from them.
Pros
Pay and management
July 28, 2017

Want to know more about ProDrivers?

Ask a question
Bad experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2017
I gave up my job I had for a while to come and work for them when prodrivers asked me to work for them. I was laid off within a month. Then they promised me another job then lied about that too.

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

vey nice place to work very productive
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 9, 2017
They were very good at matching me with the right employers the pay was very good the atmosphere in office always good handled all my concerns and if i needed extra jobs found them for me there was also no forced dispatch
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
need more healthcare

Sales
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 1, 2017
Prodrivers needs to have better recruiters so that the Sales people can sell the drivers . I enjoyed most of the people at Prodrivers , the management was horrible and was the death of me

Great way to network.
CDL TEMP DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 18, 2017
Meet alot of potential customers and see what you like and don't like about them. As for the PRODRIVERS part of it, It is great, you choose where and when you want to work.
Pros
Choice of work.
Cons
Benefits, what are those?

good place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 30, 2017
I have been there almost four years and have been happy with the work and clients. I have a good balance with work and home time.
Pros
good runs
Cons
I don't experience any

Excellent temporary company
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 28, 2017
I have been here at ProDrivers for almost three years. I have found Great management willing even to get up at 4 am to get you to a job site if needed. Any pay problems were fixed ASAP. I am called back to assignments often. Like with any trucking job problems may arise but i have been pleased overall with how the office staff have responded. Anyone desiring flexibility and/or time off any time you ask this is a great place to work.
Pros
Office staff great. Appreciation lunches every friday for who ever can make it.

Great work environment!
Staff (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 21, 2017
Prodrivers is providing great, stable jobs for CDL truck drivers and is a positive work place with an upbeat staff....WONDERFUL company to work for!
Pros
Work Advancement
Cons
Slow season in Jan./Feb.

get you a job
Professional Commercial Class-B Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 17, 2017
finds you a driving job in a verity of companies. Matches you with jobs that best suit your abilities.good pay and benefits. Has good agents that work with you from beginning to end.
Pros
gets you working
July 28, 2017

It is a temporary service but very fun to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MissouriJanuary 16, 2017
Awesome place to work for people were very helpful in finding you the work that you wanted even though it was a temporary service got me the job that I last had for 7 years I appreciate everything they did and I would work for them again
Pros
Did not have any free stuff
Cons
Had insurance but did not stay long enough to get it
July 28, 2017

Very enjoyable people to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJanuary 15, 2017
Pro drivers in bridgeton,mo.Are very awesome women they work you as hard as you want to they are always very friendly and will bend over backwards for their drivers I would suggest anyone to work for these ladies you just cant go wrong!!!!!!!! They have got me in a very awesome job robin,erin and susan are the best they take very excellent care of their employs I will send everyone who is looking for a driving job with one year verafiable I would send to these fine ladies with no worries that they would not get treated with the upmost respect and that they make good money I loved working for these ladies best employer I have had up to this point
Pros
Always have you working always free food and drinks at the office
Cons
None what so ever
July 28, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProDrivers. Our community is ready to answer.