ProDrivers Employee Reviews in United States

Hit or miss assignments but no shortage of work.
Local Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 29, 2016
I received a call in less than 24 hrs after applying and received my first assignment 2 days later; been working every week since. The pay is competitive and some assignments are better than others. Sometimes you have to take jobs you don't like in order to get work but if you stick with it you eventually get better assignments.
Pros
Friendly staff; lots of work
Cons
Most hourly jobs don't pay overtime.
Waste of time
Truck Driver class A (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 26, 2016
Act like they have work . But do not. Had class pro driver told me I couldn't do class a dissent have enough exp. Which I did. Said I qualified for class b.never heard from them again. Lady was rude I wish companies like this dissent exists it just makes it harder to find a permanent job
Pros
Cons
Geting work
No structure
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 24, 2016
They will call you and send u to a job with very little notice, you need to talk to the people at a company before saying yeah ill take it. They also will report you to dac if you get another job on your own and need to start before they can replace you, which is completely bs.
Pros
Some jobs hugh pay
Cons
Insurance and vacation time are awful.
The management that I dealt with very unprofessional
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Wichita KansasApril 19, 2016
I worked with them a little under one month had two assignments one of them was 2 days.And the other one was approximately 2 weeks . Then I was off for a week for Pro Driver. so I ran a couple loads for my former boss. So the following Monday tortilla King wanted me to run a load for him just for that day so I did the contact person at tortilla King is who contacted me and that was the way it has been the whole time so I get a phone called Tuesday Morning from the management at Pro Driver and he said that he had not received a timesheet for the previous week . And I said I didn't work for Pro driver that week I work for my old boss and he was mad or seem to be disturbed I said you're acting like you're mad he said I freaking im very disrespectful what to do or what he wanted done the three to four weeks that I work for him wasn't that way. He was anextremely unprofessional and raising his voice and I did not have proper communication and guidance from management
My problem is not with Pro Driver as a corporation it was definitely the management I believe you treat people like you want to be treated and I believe management should treat you with respect and take responsibility for the lack of communication. Or any of the future employees management wants you to call on a daily basis and it is simple if you know that's what they want and if you're actually doing work for someone else it's obvious management does not care for that they wanted to know whether I was working for them or the other company. Don't let this stop you from working with Pro Driver I just wanted it to
  more... be known that the management in Wichita Kansas was very unprofessional  less
Very unsatisfied with this company!
Turck Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2016
I signed up with this company in November and they NEVER found me a job or followed up with any job assignments. I got 1 call for a 1 day assignmnet that started like 5am in the morning, i accepted it because i needed a job, said she would email me with the information and she never did. She emailed the next afternoon to tell me it was given to someone else, after that she said she would look for me something else, but i never heard from them again, and they are horrible at returning your calls and answering their emails i thought this company would be different than the others but i was dead wrong!!
Pros
contacted right away
Cons
no follow up or contact afterwards, no job!
Productive work place
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 9, 2016
Ran my routes i was scheduled to do. Fellow drivers were like family. Management was good to all of us. Hardest part loading. Fellow workers being able to work together
a place to get work and see who i would like to stay with and call home untill i turn 65 years old
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 27, 2016
need to be place full time still have not its been almost a year they keep wanting me to go otr this is all i have to say its a temp job it help to get your foot in the door
Pros
non
Cons
insurance not any good
I love driving and I needed more time home. this opportunity meet that.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2016
This job allowed me to continue to pursue my desire to drive all while maintaining a better at home life with my family. It assures you that you will be placed at some point to a stable position but never meet that standard.
Good / honest folks
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2016
Unlike the "other" company on Mcarthur, Prodrivers have a much friendlier staff that's eager to help you get started. They kept me busy with various assignments with good pay until I finally landed something steady. I highly recommend Prodrivers and would definitely return. GOOD LUCK DRIVER :)
Pros
Good selection/ good pay
Cons
Slow weeks
Enjoyed working for them
Driver (Current Employee) –  Geneva, ILDecember 2, 2015
Pros
GOOD HRS
Cons
DON'T HAVE ANY BAD TIMES
Excellent company!
Driver (Former Employee) –  St.Louis, MOOctober 6, 2015
This company really works hard to provide exactly what the driver needs. Sometimes they fall short, but they try very hard.
Pros
Wide variety of jobs
Cons
Sometimes short on work
work was good
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2015
company is very up beat always there for you and they care about there drivers the pay is competitive the benefits are also good
Not what I thought it would be
Truck driver (Current Employee) –  AlbuquerqueAugust 5, 2015
Was told there are more jobs than drivers!
So why was I not working for a whole week one time, two days a week another time, etc.?
Oh wait they do have jobs if you want to start at 5 am, or 2 pm, and do dedicated runs.
But if you want to have some life they don't always have a job for you!
They tell you they working on something all the time, but what is it there to work on?
Companies call, and they dispatch you, that is how it works.
So if no company is calling, no jobs.
It's an OK place until you get a real job, that's all nothing more.
Pros
When you do work, it's a pretty good pay
Cons
Not enough local work
Great opportunity but hard to fit in
Driver Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas/ Fort Worth, TXJune 17, 2015
The rewards of working with a staffing agency and improving the lives of others was amazing. However, the current staff wanted another candidate and didn't assist in my training. So I learned the system with online tutorials, increased dispatches over 20% and provided excellent customer service. However, it was one of those places where it is who likes you, not how good you can be. I did make a big difference in the lives of many so I am satisfied with the experience.
Pros
Work conditions and pay with bonuses
Cons
difficult to fit in with the click
rude people
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Carrollton TexasJune 3, 2015
If you decide not to work for them they will call you and let you know how unhappy they are at you, not in a nice way. very poor attitude, unprofessional, do not respect driver.
Cons
rude attitude.
great place to work
Otr Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 21, 2015
i love this place the management is awesome and i would rec this company fully the salt lake city location is great and fun
Pros
work enviroment management culture
Just a temp service
Route Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIMay 19, 2015
Ok place to work if you need a job. Most of the time they are scrambling around trying to find a place to place you to work. Pay is above average. No benefits. Long hours.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Trying to get you placed somewhere decent
Exciting fun workplace recruiting new drivers
Driver Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 23, 2015
Best co-workers ever, always friendly and very helpful, team players.

The best part of the job was the opportunity to help drivers with gainful employment.

A typical day at Pro Drivers was taking care of constant flow of driver files in various stages of process, interviews, and the satisfaction of activating a new driver.

The hardest part of the job...any new job has ups and downs but for the most part I would say the hardest part is learning the DOT regulations and company requirements for driver qualification. But, a SOP book is provided for reference as needed.
Pros
Comfortable Working Conditions
so far, so good
flatbed driver with moffett (Current Employee) –  phoenix, azMarch 1, 2015
I've been with the Phoenix branch now for 6 months. The girls are great and very accommodating. I had a couple of bad deals but it didn't have anything to do with this company, it was who I was placed with! Fortunately it was worked through easily. Sometimes you have to go through a couple of different placements til you find the right spot. I'm currently placed with a company that has a great work ethic, doesn't pay much, but has lots of overtime. I will say, at first I didn't know how it was going to go down working for this company, but the people at my branch are fantastic. They can be fun and pleasant, but all business too. The place I work is a lumber yard delivering prefab homes. The guys at this business are top notch and I look forward to going there everyday. There are 2 other prodriver guys there and they enjoy it too! (That's right girls, we compare notes) :-) If your in Phoenix area looking for work, I would suggest giving them a try. It won't hurt, and I'm about as picky as it gets work wise. I don't take just anything. If I don't like it, I won't even show up. Just make sure you tell then what you're looking for. No one is forced to do anything they don't want. Good luck!
Pros
pleasant and accommodating staff at phoenix, az. tons of overtime where i'm at.
Cons
no real heath coverage.
Ok place
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILFebruary 25, 2015
Ok place I was looking for more hours
Work culture was fine
Finished my route effectively
Mastered route optimization working here

2.8