Field service professional that assembles, commissions, tests and repairs a wide variety of product handling equipment such as conveyors, laners, grippers, twists, etc.
- Installation advisor for installation of product handling equipment
- Installation of product handling equipment
- Troubleshooting and repair of product handling equipment
- This person will work closely with the company’s electrical people to help assembly, test, troubleshoot and commission the company’s industrial automated equipment.
- Travel extensively to customer facilities throughout the United States and other counties as needed
- Trouble shoot technical problems, including after business hours telephone hotline
- Develop modernization and upgrade programs; identify and audit spare parts needs
- Prepare maintenance plans and instructions
- Write accurate, detailed trip reports
- Train customer operators and maintenance personnel
The ideal candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Degree or related work experience
- 3 plus years of experience with complex machinery or experience in product handling equipment
- Demonstrated success in equipment installation, repair and trouble shooting
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electronic controls
- Ability to use Programmable Logic Controller software for a troubleshooting purpose
- Committed and team-oriented
- Able to “think outside of the box” during installation in the field
- Have a valid driver’s license plus be able to secure rental cars, hotel rooms, etc.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Ability to read and follow complex mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Ability to travel 50 to 75%.
- Valid passport, driver’s license and authorization to be employed in the US
Indeed - 2 years ago
PHC Product Handling Concepts is a leader in custom designed and manufactured product handling equipment. Serving a global customer base,...