Use your expertise in sales to develop strategies and tactics that create a strategic business advantage and drive sales growth throughout the United States and Canada building off our experience as an OEM in engineering product handling equipment.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase market share in USA and Canada in a clearly defined market.
- Strategic plan to include, but not limited to, market research, positioning and sales/marketing plan.
- Manage all account activity in our CRM.
- Work in conjunction with our Field Service Manager to execute our Field Service Business Plan.
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing projects, field work, and parts orders.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
- Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
- Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Develop sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts.
- Develop project proposals and estimates for customers.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
- Ensure that the projects meet the customers' (both internal and external) needs, have a clearly defined scope, are executed efficiently, stay on time, and remain within budget.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
- Undergraduate degree in business or engineering and minimum of five (5) years of work experience in manufacturing or technical sales.
- Largely self-sufficient.
- Ability to learn complexities of product lines and applications in short-time frame.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Products; PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, in addition to mobile technologies.
- Experience leading and supporting strategic initiatives, influencing others, and driving results.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Results and action orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maturity and adaptability.
- Candor and the ability to challenge with constructive feedback.
- Curiosity, Continuous Learner.
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to work an inclusive organization.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong ability to interact with customers to develop solutions to their application needs.
- Hard-working, action-oriented, results-driven, and motivated to sell.
- Strong organizational skills.
Experience: At least 5 years with manufacturing and/or technical sales of capital equipment.
Travel: < 50%
Relocation Covered: No
Indeed - 9 months ago
PHC Product Handling Concepts is a leader in custom designed and manufactured product handling equipment. Serving a global customer base,...