Production Products

Production Products Employer Reviews

Production Products
Receptionist/Laborer (Former Employee), Ottawa, ohioSeptember 4, 2014
Ensureed quility of parts, ran a tracking device to ensure correct shipments were being made.
I feel I would be an asset to any company.
Supervisor of Loaders (Former Employee), Columbus Grove, OHJune 13, 2014
Production Products was a high paced manufacture of auto parts. I worked in the materials department since I was hired. Everyday could bring up new challenges. I got along well with the customers and loved working with them and dealing with the drivers.
I have gone through several bosses. That was hard. I got along well with my co-workers. I was over – more... the loaders till became shipping coordinator. I would still do anything for them to help. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping a plant when they had a problem. The hardest part of my job was when we did not have material I needed to fulfill my requirements – less
doldrum and boring, no challenges
material handler (Former Employee), Fulton, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: 10 minute breaks, 25 minute lunches
Nice extended hours during holidays and major sporting events
Production
Containment/Robotic Welder (Former Employee), Columbus Grove, OHDecember 28, 2013
Pros: medical, location
Cons: people, management, slow tow motor drivers.overtime
A typical day at work would consist of meeting in the cafeteria while the supervisors and team leaders discuss production and problems.
After the meeting is over, each welder gets their log sheet and sent to their Welder.Once at the welder one must get everything ready for the day and do their poke yokes to check the machine.After the poke yoke clears, – more... you are good to go until the next tip change. Breaks occur every two hours. The management was decent, just not enough .PPI is a good size factory and problems occur daily.It can be hard to be in two places at once. My co-workers attitudes varied, but were good people.The hardest part of the job would be Time Management. The reason is a worker can always produce more, it is just learning how. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I got my paycheck weekly. – less
hard labor
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee), Fulton, MOJune 12, 2013
Pros: hard work
Cons: very hot
very hot. close courters. fast paced. packaging. assembly of products. shipping.
Decent place to work.
Welder (Former Employee), Columbus Grove, OHAugust 19, 2012
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks
Like many manufacturing jobs. It's work. Feel pretty indifferent about it. The only thing is rotation on machines. I got stuck on one of the hardest robot cells to run only because I was one of the only people to hit rate on hour. However, other people got to just stand at an easy machine all night.
Relax work place
Electrician Technician (Current Employee), St.Louis,MoJuly 8, 2012
Pros: good managers
Cons: no healthcare offered
Maintaining the machines and working on R&D contract for the Military. Learned alot from working with engineers on R&D projects on how to invent the product for the best. Enjoy working with others on the projects.
work was all first article and research/developement for military
lead fabricator and machinist (Former Employee), St.LouisFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: pay was unbeleaveable
Cons: no benifits, really far and not heated or cooled building
making prototype parts for mass production of parts, many tests and evaluations

About Production Products

Production Products, Inc. is a family owned business, providing innovative products for the sheet metal industry since 1985. We – Read more