Production Products Employee Reviews

Production Products has the best benifits, work is fair but management sucks!!!!
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHAugust 2, 2017
The work here is pretty fair. Welding isn't the most graceful. However if you plan to work here expect no life outside of this place. Turn over rate is extremely high. Therefore expect a lot of overtime. management also waits until the last minute to tell you anything. Paid Vacation is obtained after a year of employment. they go by a point and after you use any you don't get them back until the day that you used it. Money and benefits to me are all they have to offer but you can put your money on it you will earn every penny.
benefits
Cons
mandatory overtime alot of it
It was ok.
Manager of Manufacturing Engineering (Former Employee) –  Manlius, NYApril 4, 2017
Its a great place to work. I enjoyed working on new products and setting up manufacturing processes. Everyone who works there is great! I'll miss that place.
Simple Work; but not for me
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHAugust 29, 2016
The work is simple; factory work. Personally I was lied to during my interview and that left a really sour taste in my mouth.
Very well ran company
Machine Operator - Summer Job (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHSeptember 29, 2015
The plant was very well ran from is management positions. The workers all were very friendly and had similar goals to accomplish every day.
Productive work environment
Transfer Press Operator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Columbus Groove, OhioNovember 14, 2014
Enjoyed working at Production Products, during that year the company was financially struggling so workers were on call a lot.
Pros
Paid straight 8 hours
Cons
workers were on call and or laided off
Production Products
Receptionist/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ohioSeptember 4, 2014
Ensureed quility of parts, ran a tracking device to ensure correct shipments were being made.
I feel I would be an asset to any company.
Supervisor of Loaders (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHJune 13, 2014
Production Products was a high paced manufacture of auto parts. I worked in the materials department since I was hired. Everyday could bring up new challenges. I got along well with the customers and loved working with them and dealing with the drivers.
I have gone through several bosses. That was hard. I got along well with my co-workers. I was over the loaders till became shipping coordinator. I would still do anything for them to help. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping a plant when they had a problem. The hardest part of my job was when we did not have material I needed to fulfill my requirements
doldrum and boring, no challenges
material handler (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MOJanuary 30, 2014
Nice extended hours during holidays and major sporting events
Pros
overtime
Cons
10 minute breaks, 25 minute lunches
Production
Containment/Robotic Welder (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHDecember 28, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of meeting in the cafeteria while the supervisors and team leaders discuss production and problems.
After the meeting is over, each welder gets their log sheet and sent to their Welder.Once at the welder one must get everything ready for the day and do their poke yokes to check the machine.After the poke yoke clears, you are good to go until the next tip change. Breaks occur every two hours. The management was decent, just not enough .PPI is a good size factory and problems occur daily.It can be hard to be in two places at once. My co-workers attitudes varied, but were good people.The hardest part of the job would be Time Management. The reason is a worker can always produce more, it is just learning how. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I got my paycheck weekly.
Pros
Medical, Location
Cons
People, Management, Slow Tow motor drivers.OverTime
hard labor
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MOJune 12, 2013
very hot. close courters. fast paced. packaging. assembly of products. shipping.
Pros
hard work
Cons
very hot
Decent place to work.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHAugust 19, 2012
Like many manufacturing jobs. It's work. Feel pretty indifferent about it. The only thing is rotation on machines. I got stuck on one of the hardest robot cells to run only because I was one of the only people to hit rate on hour. However, other people got to just stand at an easy machine all night.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
short breaks
Relax work place
Electrician Technician (Current Employee) –  St.Louis,MoJuly 8, 2012
Maintaining the machines and working on R&D contract for the Military. Learned alot from working with engineers on R&D projects on how to invent the product for the best. Enjoy working with others on the projects.
Pros
good managers
Cons
no healthcare offered
work was all first article and research/developement for military
lead fabricator and machinist (Former Employee) –  St.LouisFebruary 13, 2012
making prototype parts for mass production of parts, many tests and evaluations
Pros
pay was unbeleaveable
Cons
no benifits, really far and not heated or cooled building