Productive Resources Employee Reviews

Staff was very helpful
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 15, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Company was very accommodating. They even helped in finding me a place to live when I relocated from Wisconsin.
Pros
Cons
No cons
Great team to work with!
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMay 10, 2016
As a young Mechanical Engineer, I desired experiences and travelling to be a part of my career. I went to PR for all my contracting needs and found satisfaction in each position they were able to offer. Towards the middle of my career, I decided to settle for a longer term direct-hire role and they worked around the clock until they found the perfect match. They are highly dedicated and always willing to go to bat for their employees.
Pros
Personable, Accommodating
Cons
Healthcare
Productive workplace with daily goals to meet.
Drafter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2015
Work would include checking emails, getting onto the web links that tracked work and communicating about tasks needing to be complete. Using NX 7.5 and Team Center to complete jobs along with other systems. Many times you work closely with colleagues to complete deadlines and insure quality. There are many chances to brainstorm and problem solve in this workplace. We have many changes in what needs done and how to do it most effectively.
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
Not very personal
Great place to work and grow a career
Purchasing Agent/ Human Resource Internship (Former Employee) –  Columbus,INAugust 15, 2012
I truly loved my experience at PR. Great company for anyone getting started with their career. Wish I never left.
Pros
great family friendly culture

4.6