Professional Advantage is seeking a highly creative Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about creating demand through innovative online marketing programs.
- Develop and optimize online programs to acquire high-quality inbound leads
- Increase site traffic and conversions from search engines by improving rankings for targeted keywords
- Update and maintain company website, social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn, and online profiles and directories.
- Develop print and online content including case studies, press releases, collateral, and videos
- Execute marketing email campaigns and maintain and manage email marketing lists
- Produce automated programs to increase lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Coordinate weekly blog posts, writing, editing, sourcing images, posting online, etc.
- Create and distribute monthly customer e-newsletter
- Strategically develop, deploy and optimize SEM/PPC campaigns around marketing goals
- Identify and evaluate online advertising opportunities
- Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns and SEO strategy
- Accountable for all areas of trade show planning from strategic program development to post-event analysis
- Monitor, track, and analyze page ranking performance on an ongoing basis, optimizing campaigns as necessary
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI, analyzing impact of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- Strong knowledge of internet marketing, traffic generation, SEO
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools and web analytics
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated strategic approach to content creation
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
About Professional Advantage:
Professional Advantage employs over 250 employees in offices located in the United Kingdom, Australia, and North America. Professional Advantage has consistently been ranked in the top tier of Microsoft Business Solutions partners. This full-time position would be located in our Fargo, ND office. Salary is DOE.
Paid Vacation, Health and Dental Benefits, Company match retirement contributions, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Company match health club membership
For more information on our current positions visit: http://www.profad.com/company/our-people-careers/
Indeed - 9 months ago
Professional Advantage strives to attract the best talent in the industry with over 250 employees in offices located in the United Kingdom,...