PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT

PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT Employer Reviews

Great pay
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLJune 10, 2014
Love the staff and enjoy visiting different patients. Co-workers were fun to work with and same with the management.
PATIENT CARE TECH
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLApril 13, 2014
Pros: work alone
Cons: the actual company is based in another state.
GOOD JOB, THE Pay is excellant if you are a cna or lpn or rn, excellent flexiblity as well! great professional company.
Enjoy My Shifts
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Savannah, TNJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no health benefits, no other clients available
I work 12 hours shifts three days a week. The only problem is as a CNA/Home Health Aide......there are no health benefits available.
Good pay/ No benefits
RN (Current Employee), Portsmouth, OHDecember 17, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits. bait and switch with bonuses
May go months without patients so not a good primary job. Pays well but no benefits which is very sad because they are getting paid by the federal government. Also they have also told me I would get bonuses for picking up shifts, but they have not paid the bonuses even after multiple phone calls to payroll
Nice to work with until something goes wrong.
RN (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: unsafe assignments, disorganized and cruel.
The pay was good but assignments were in the middle of nowhere and not always safe...to say the least. They do not care about their nurses and will literally dump you in the middle of nowhere and let you freeze to death. No benefits, just straight pay.
productive, good benefits, flexible.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Powell, TNAugust 5, 2013
Pros: high salary
Cons: difficultly attaining clients
I really enjoy working for this company. They are not only flexible around my daily life, but the salary was also a nice perk. I got to work with a number of patients, all in the comfort of their own homes, and there wasn't a moment there that was ever wasted.
Best in home health, No benefits
LPN (Current Employee), South Carolina / GeorgiaApril 24, 2013
Pros: flexible, pay, decent communication.
Cons: no benefits.
PCM is a great company to work for. They are flexible with the scheduling, their clientele is growing, and they offer great pay for the southeast.. The worst part of the company is that they do not offer health insurance or retirement plans. WE are the nurses taking care of the clients.. OUR health should also be a concern to the upper management. They – more... have people at the corporate office with benefits that aren't exposed to these clients on a daily basis. I do not agree with that. I do like how they compensate you for driving over 60 miles one direction. Overall, they're good. Maybe healthcare reform will change their minds about insurance :-) – less
Great company, good pay
LPN (Current Employee), OhioMarch 19, 2013
Pros: pay, flexibility, clientele
Cons: no insurance, vacation or sick leave, if you don't work you don't get paid
Great company, good pay. Not a lot of room for advancement yet but company is growing. Work very well around schedules, especially if you're in school.
flexibilty great, management and internal politics horrible!!
RN (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNNovember 8, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: no benefits
It's a high paying contract job , just watch your back. Things in policies would change sometimes on a daily basis and the assistants to the director can not be trusted.
would not recommend
LPN (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 26, 2012
Company does not enforce policies uniformly. Staffing is unresponsive. Concerns about clients are not addressed by case managers even when repeatedly relayed by field nurses.
Loved the job.
mr nobody (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 21, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: no job security, no accountability by management
I learned so much from my clients, they were awsome. The work enviroment was stressful due to no management at times, and when we would have a local manager sometimes they would be commiting fraud about hours and assessments. They would bring the kids to client homes, and not turn in required paperwork to the DOL. And as a fellow worker sometimes there – more... was no one to report to that cared. They get rid of people in such a way that you probably can't get unemployement, but they take away your hours so you can't work...so very mixed reviews here. – less
Always felt like one of the family; homes were generally clean and neat. Family membere frequently present. Co-workers always on time;
Home Health Care Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 16, 2012
Pros: accomodations were present to prepare your meals from home.
I formerly worked with PCM and found the assignments pleasurable, and rewarding. It gives us the opportunity to be truly involved with the client's care and quality of life. My co-workers were always pleasant and on time. The hardest part of the job was leaving the clients at the end of my shift.
Wonderful overall experience
Case Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 26, 2012
Pros: freedom of schedule, on going eduction
Cons: was no work when relocated to arizona
Loved the education obtained and taught related to nuclear exposure and heavy metal toxicity. Enjoyed teaching families, patients, and physicians. Communicated with Dept. of Labor regarding insurance benefits.
Easy going travel nursing.
Traveling Nurse (Current Employee), Grants, NMMarch 8, 2012
Great pay, minimal benefits. Communication difficult. Enjoyable patients. Twelve hour shifts, but no guarantee on how many will be available, if any.
Terrible employer
LPN (Former Employee), DenverFebruary 6, 2012
Pros: decent pay
Cons: hostile environment
Very unprofessional management and scheduler. I would not advise this as a primary career for anyone.
This is a great company to work with for earning potential
Staff RN (Current Employee), Tri-Cities, WAJanuary 27, 2012
I enjoy working for PCM I only wish they would offer their staff insurance benefits for the Washington Region.