PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Great pay. Recommend working for ProCase.
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 20, 2017
Management is tricky if you do per diem. They will put you on a case that is horrible-that no one else woll do. If you don't want to do the case after that first day, they will PUNISH you by not giving you any more work. I begged for more work and got it.
Pros
Great pay, mostly great patients
TN Scheduler is a joke and Management isn't responsive
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 3, 2017
You are unable to get regular scheduled shifts, while others are scheduled over time. Management in the Oak Ridge office doesn't care about their loyal employees at all, neither does corporate office. I would look for work with another company!!!!
Pros
Only if you like having long stretches of time off
Cons
Poor Managers
great company to work for
RN (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2017
the local management is always on top of things and available when I have questions. the staffing department works hard to make sure the clients have care.
PCM is great
LPN (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJune 1, 2017
I love working for PCM. Good money and flexible schedule. When first getting started it may take some time to get the hours you want, but if you are patience you will get what you want. Having a second PRN job is recommended.
Pros
Pay and can make your own schedule
Cons
No PTO and sometimes cant get enough hours
I enjoy working with people.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 24, 2017
I worked with the same man for five years. I got to know him and his family. The hardest was leaving the job because he became very ill and passed.
Pros
Working with the same person.
Cons
when the person passes away.
Great Job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 8, 2017
I love my job and everyone i work with is a pleasure. Great benefits as well as hours. Also great pay. If you love working with people and taking care of them then this is perfect for you.
Professional an fun + productive work place
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 8, 2017
It is a very good company to work for I never had a problem with them.i had to travel a lot. Had to except clients through email but it is a good job.
Pros
Comisation for gas ic having to travel
Cons
Have to work through email an have to travle alot
Productive and challenging at times workplace
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grants, NMMay 8, 2017
Work with clients that are elderly and have certain health issues. PCA that helps client with personal hygiene, dressing, meal prep, light house duties.
Good if you need money
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 7, 2017
This is a good company as an add on shift to make extra money. It is also nice because they provide 24 hour care which means they have flexible shifts. Otherwise, it is unstable and has no benefits such as health care more job security.
Administration stinks.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNApril 6, 2017
Started off as a good company until one of the case managers snapped because of the heavy workload. From there my experience with Oak Ridge office has been anything but pleasant. Being accused of being to good is not an excuse. Majority of the CNAs just sit around and does not do the basic cleaning then I go behind them and do basic cleaning and I get put down by the director for it. This place has become a major circus!
Pros
Good starting pay, Benefits
Cons
No vacation, no raises, no communication
Excellent Extra Income Opportunity
LPN (Current Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAMarch 29, 2017
They are an excellent extra income source for me, but because I am just occasionally working, I am less likely to find hours for myself. The salary is tops for this area.
Pros
Salary, Clientele
Cons
Hard to contact management.
Management is ridiculous
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 20, 2017
This company lets their clients run all over the workers. The clients take advantage of the PCA, talk to them like they are worthless. Case managers are a joke with this company. You can never get ahold of anyone if you need too. Some clients want you to do more than "light" housekeeping. Never felt appreciated. NO real training. They take forever to hire you, then just stick you in a home without proper training. The pay is also a joke for all that a PCA is "expected" to do. Not enough hours and no paid mileage for PCA.
Cons
Not enough hours, clients taking advantage of workers, Not enough pay.
Great pay, but no paid time off
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 15, 2017
Love working for PCM, just wish after being employed there for 3 years, I would have a weeks vacation paid, but they do not give any paid time off. The clients are excellent to work for and most have great family dynamics and support. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to feel needed and to take care of such appreciative patients. Most of the patients are elderly and I really enjoy working with them. Most of the clients have beautiful homes and very nice work environments. The hardest part of my job is the total care of the Pt and having to do everything without a co-worker or CNA, but most of the families are very supportive. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am providing excellent care for a wonderful Pt and the company appreciates me for doing this.
Pros
Excellent pay and the clients are great
Cons
No appreciation for time employed, no paid time off
Pro Case Management-Home Health Aide
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Loved working with my client and getting close with him and his family, i also loved the other people i worked with. Typical day of work was getting my client his nightly medications, errands, paperwork, getting vitals, light house work, etc. I enjoyed my job. however, management wasn't the greatest.
Pros
Decent pay, knowing i'm making a impact on someones life, easy to pick up extra shifts
Cons
Management was horrible, could never get ahold of anybody, everything was done over telephone or email never face to face encounter, no benefits.
Rewarding care of clients that provided security to our nation
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2017
No benefits available which meet the current need of my family. The cost of the benefits are too extensive. Co-workers and management are amazing.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
lack of benefits
Excellent pay
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 2, 2017
Fair place to work except nurses with less time with company have same chances of getting new clients as employees who have been with the company longer. No appreciation for loyalty
Enjoyable work place
HOME CARE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Tri-Cities, WADecember 20, 2016
Meet new people.
Take care of patients.
Hard to leave patients.
very enjoyable to get to know the patients and their cultures.
Cna
STNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Harrison ohioDecember 12, 2016
After 6 months of having client then dropped down 2 days a week.tried get more hours forget that like everyone that met good company to work for do miss them
Pros
Getting know clients
Cons
Couldn't get more hours
Working For Attorneys
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2016
Attorneys who have found a loop hole! Finding iil ppl who have worked for government. Government has to pay. Review website not a good match Be guarded
Pros
Nothing !
Cons
Miss managed
Great Employer
LPN (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 25, 2016
Fantastic employer. There are always shifts available but it requires a lot of travel time. I would prefer to work more local rather than traveling an hour or more away for work on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROFESSIONAL CASE MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5