Family owned and operated since 1964, Professional Claims Bureau, Inc. has become one of the leading healthcare revenue cycle outsourcing entities through our commitment to excellence, extraordinary client services, and superior technological capabilities. Our business is focused 100% on the healthcare revenue cycle, making us experts in both self-pay and third party collections.
Our Place in Healthcare
Through our industrial vision and experience within the healthcare arena, we have emerged to become a leader in the Accounts Receivables Management field for both Hospitals and Physicians. Now, more than ever before, cost cutting measures are imperative to a shrinking bottom line for both Hospitals and Physicians. Professional Claims Bureau, Inc. answers that call with customized revenue enhancement programs for our clients.
Professional Claims Bureau, Inc. is looking for a Patient Accounts Representative to assist in managing collections on accounts, process status reports, and to perform tasks as appointed specifically by the Executive Vice President, as well as the rest of the management team.
The Accounts Manager will also assist in managing daily operational procedures, and act as the organization’s internal client relations liaison.
Candidate will be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding and dynamic organization working in a fast-paced, and at certain times pressured environment. Ideal individual will be intelligent, energetic, vibrant, professional and extremely reliable. Additionally, individual will come into regular contact with internal trade secrets as well as HR related issues that need to be handled professionally and confidentially. This individual will be trained thoroughly and will be relied upon heavily by the Executive Vice President.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Generate and transfer scheduled reports tailored to client specifications.
- Research, review, and update account features and status applications using a variety of database systems.
- Assist in managing accounts receivable and accounts payable for a large client base.
- Execute standard monthly closeout procedures to include but not limited to invoice remittance and production analysis.
- Communicate with internal departments to coordinate status on accounts.
- Converse with key clientele to successfully update accounts.
- Draft supporting correspondence for internal and external submission.
- Assist with business development process.
- Individually complete/prepare/distribute regularly scheduled monthly, weekly and daily processes for external clients and internal staff.
As a Patient Accounts Manager with PCB, you will be representing a leading organization in our industry. If you are looking for a secure and rewarding position in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment, PCB may be the career option you have been searching for!
- Minimum of 1 year experience in healthcare administration or other related prior administrative experience is preferred.
- Candidates must possess strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We currently offer competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, 401k, profit sharing and generous incentive programs for our full-time employees.