Professional Employment Group

Professional Employment Group Employee Reviews in United States

Keep Moving - Look Elsewhere
Temp (Former Employee) –  St. LouisMay 23, 2016
This company is very disorganized and scattered. There is a huge lack of communication between management and staff and they do not live up to the company's goals, nor motto. Review the website and you will see that they do not practice what they preach. If they loose a contract or opportunity with a client, they do not own up to it. They allow the "little guy" to take the fall while they cover their butts. Do not work with this company. The initial appearance is that they have your best interest at heart, but without giving it a second thought they disregard you and move on. And if you are looking for a place to work, or for them to find you work - DONT LOOK HERE. **HIGH TURNOVER** Maybe you should ask them why? Would not recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Initial interaction seem nice
Cons
Not as concerned about your work-family-life balance as they say
Terrific Company to work for.
Customer Service Representative/ Enterprise Fleet (Current Employee) –  St.Louis, MOMarch 23, 2015
Professional Employment Group is a temp agency that send their temporary worker out on assignments. I have been working with them for about two years now and it is truly a great company to work for. They first test your skill and knowledge so they know exactly what assignment is better for you and to understand what you are capable of and already know. It took them about a couple of weeks to find me employment. My recruiter checks in with me as often as needed to make sure that I am comfortable with where I am, and if I have any problems or issues,she always makes herself available to discuss my problems.
Pros
finds me employment quick
Cons
health benefits are not that great.
Hiring Agency for Permanent, Temporary, and Temp-to-Hire jobs
Executive Parkway Drive, Ste (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2015
The staff is very friendly, and though I am aware that Professional Employment Group is one of the larger agencies in the St. Louis Area, I was treated as if I were an important and vital person in their operation.
There was an open dialogue with my career counselor throughout the seven months of the six-month contract I held with the employer, and I felt well cared for and that my experience with the employer was just as vital and important as the employer's rapport with Professional Employment Group.
Of course, the hardest part is the termination of the contract prior to the opportunity to apply for a full-time position with that particular employer. I was blessed however, to have extended my contract if even only by one month. Many "temp-to-hire" personnel do not make it to the point where they may apply for a permanent position with the exployer.
Pros
learning new skills on the employers' time, reasonable pay
Cons
termination of contracts without prior knowledge and the "no-fault" approach to the terminations.
temp agency
phlebotomist/IV technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2016
this review is somewhat difficult because this company and its hard to rate the company. I placed at good companies and no complaints.
Pros
find jobs
Cons
only temp
Fantastic Place to Work
Document Control Specialist/Field Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunmore, PAOctober 20, 2014
I worked for Professional Employment Group on a Construction Project for 2 years and absolutely loved it. Great group to work for fair, honest, and flexible.

Benefits were awful but that is the only bad thing I have to say.

I wish I was able to stay longer on the project but unfortunately the position I was hired for did not offer advancement.

It was more than just a paycheck it was family I looked forward to getting up and going everyday.
Pros
fantastic work environment
Cons
employee benefits
Productive and efficent job placement
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2015
Job recruiters work hard at placing a client with jobs that match there skills. Recruiters care about there clients and work hand in hand with clients to provide the best service.
labor worker
Laborer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2015
worked 9 to 5 pm team work to get the job done, working with the coworkers The most joy was was pay day and breaks worked on the assembly line and worked a plastic factory.
Enjoyed the temporary position
Accounts Receivable Processor at Hughes Customat (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2014
Worked 10 am to 3 pm daily. Enjoyed working part-time, would love full-time too. I learned a lot about mat placement, invoicing, pricing products and insurance needs. I did all the accounts receivable daily, opened all the mail and dealt with all the clients. The hardest part of the job was sending out hundreds of insurance policies once a year. It was a fun atmosphere and enjoyed all the employees. I enjoyed being able to wear comfortable clothes daily too.
Pros
hours
Cons
no cons
Friendly atomosphere
MedAssets - Contract Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 22, 2014
Typical day was to complete assigned tasks involving customers contracts

Learned contract terminology for customers supplies and enter data in their e-catalog database

Hardest part of the job was learning their different types of databases to set up new customers or current customers for the completion of the e-catalog.

Enjoyable part of the job was the experience I received and knowing the people.
Pros
helpful employees and attentive to your needs
Cons
was not a permanent position
You are treated with respect.
Accounts Payable - Temporary (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 19, 2014
Treated with respect. Active follow up on part of staff to see how assignments are going. They have excellent clients that can challenge and help you learn a new skill.
Extremely great co-workers and environment
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2014
Working as a contractor at Burns & McDonnell through PEG was one of the best work experiences of my life.
Pros
great people
Cons
no paid vacation or holidays with peg
Awful
Medicine Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis MoAugust 13, 2014
It was a horrible experience. Not very professional and the work was ridiculous.
Pros
temp lasted for a while
Cons
did not like co-workers
Poor Management
Safety Assistant (Former Employee) –  Acton, CAAugust 6, 2013
I was with the company for over 10 years and when I left the only place for me to go would have been to take my bosses job and that was not going to happen. But there is a definite gap of and lack of motivation as far as the administrative side goes.
Head hunting form with short and long term assignments
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 13, 2012
I was contracted to Edward Jones a wonderful company to work for.
good company to work for
Medical Secretary/ Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2013
keeps you with steady employment, always can depend on to find you a good environment to work in
Productive and professional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 24, 2013
Professional Employment Group help me to prepare my self and gain sustainable employment.
Third Party Staffing Agency
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 14, 2013
While employeed with PEG, I was actually working for Southwest Gas so I did not have much interaction with the PEG staff.
Professional setting
Edward Jones Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2012
Professionalism strongly focused on with all workers. Teamwork is encouraged.
Pros
top companies
Cons
n/a
Not bad
Data Entry Clerk contract employee (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2014
Good people, they work fast to find you placement, need to work on their communication though.
good temp position
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 11, 2013
I would cut sheet metal using a template for aircraft windows.