Professional Finance Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

The work is repetitive, but there is room to grow.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 30, 2017
Good atmosphere, especially if you are "in" with management. Employee involvement teams exist, but only accept people who are in the "in crowd." Good training program, however the trainer does not do most of it, it is the other representatives who train. Good pay, flexible hours, and paid time off after 6 months.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
Clicky management
Room for advancement and Great environment work
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 10, 2017
Great environment to work, wonderful people who are always willing to help, works with Medical. They are very flexible with days/time off. Lots of rewards for every ones hard work! There is lots of room for advancement.
Part time. Worked well with school schedule
Debt Collector Agent (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 30, 2017
This was a great place to work as a college student. They were flexible with hours and provided good pay. They provided constant training to make sure every employee was excelling
steady and secure job, great pay and quality management.
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 30, 2016
Professional Finance Company is a great place to work. The pay is more than satisfactory for an entry position, there are full time and part time positions, the management does a great job at staying involved and keeping the work environment fun and light. The only downside to working here is that there is not much room for advancement. The only available promotion after becoming an Early Stage Collector is Late Stage Collector, there are other various positions you can take in the Legal Department but you will have to take a significant pay cut. other than that a great place to work.
Pros
steady hours, great pay, relaxing work enviroment, management.
Cons
lack of upward mobility.
Named best place to work for three different years
Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 17, 2016
This company is a place where if you give your 100 everyday you won't have nothing to worry about. The CEO doesn't hesitate to take care of his employees health and well-being. The company alway hires within for career opportunities and if you're qualified you get the job (it's not a popularity contest). This company is professional and well structured with a mission statement and great values. At the same time it is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are provided fresh fruit weekly, milk andcereal, Keurig(different flavors), free gym membership that is close to work, fun committee(gives us random goodies), team challenges to win gift cards, pizza for the whole company once a month, flexible schedules, to name a few. It is very hard to lose a job with PFC because you get lots of warning and follow up with what your doing or not doing. Disgruntled employees will always tell you otherwise.
Pros
Two weeks vaca after a year
Not good if you're not already besties with management
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 3, 2016
It started off great and then went downhill very fast. The admin side is not cross trained on each other's jobs, so their "backups" have no clue what they are doing if someone is out sick or on maternity leave. Management is never around when you need help because they're too busy laughing and joking with each other. The trainer has the worst attitude problem I've ever experienced, and that's coming from someone who has worked in collecting... You're not going anywhere unless you're adored by the higher ups. Basically, i don't recommend this company as a good place to work. AND TO FUTURE PERSPECTIVE CLIENTS: PFC has several IT difficulties that get shrugged off until there is a MUCH larger issue.
Pros
Stable work schedule
Cons
Recognition is popularity based
most enjoyable part of the job
Bilingual Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 17, 2016
Everyone that worked there was treated like family and whomever got the most would share their winnings and bosses there are outstanding people
Good management
Certified Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 10, 2015
Although debt collecting can be somewhat depressing to some, my management allowed me to be the personality I felt comfortable with. Instead of being tough or rough with debtors, I was able to be understanding and sometimes sympathetic because my results were very good. Debtors felt an ease with me and therefore did their best to provide me with suitable payments.
Pros
Raffles for sports tickets etc.
Cons
Working with debtors
Very fun and Productive
Collections (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 5, 2014
Once the work day begins, PFC employee's, come in, sit down, and get to work. it isn't a typical work enviroment. At Professional Finance Company, you're expected to do your work but at the same time they make it a fun enviroment to work in. The work enviroment is more laid back. We get to do our work but our work consists of competting in competitons on a daily basis which makes it a fun place to work at. I learned many skills here at Professional Finance Company. The greatest skill I learned was people skills. I have become good with dealing with angry people and how to keep calm with angry consumers. Another skill I learned was how to help people with their finances to help them resolve their oustanding debts. The hardest part of the job was getting people to work with you to resolve their debt. The most enjoyable parts of the job was the co-workers. They made it a fun place to work at and made the enviroment very friendly but professional at the same time.
PFC was a great place to work at in the beginning, but changed over the years.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 18, 2014
I loved what I did, but did not like the atmosphere that changed. We could not converse with our fellow employees. My immediate supervisor was nit picking on every thing you did by email, instead of face to face. It became very stressful every day not knowing if you were going to be fired or not. This is not a good place to work.
Pros
free pizza every 2nd Tuesday of the month.
Cons
short breaks and the healthcare was not very good.
Productive and fun work place
Patient Account Representative I (Current Employee) –  Greeley,CODecember 5, 2013
I would recommend this company to any one. I love the job and the environment. Not only is it fun but educational as well. I am only leaving because I will be moving to Colorado Springs CO the end of December 2013.
Production based medical bills collections call center
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 18, 2013
The people you work with are great however working in a production based environment is not for everyone.
Pros
Clearly defined expectations - Production based environment
Cons
Management is very unethical
Rewarding Job and Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 5, 2012
Great company to work for! Great benefits package and flexible schedules. Management has an open door policy and are very enjoyable to work with. Dress is casual and you can even listen to your iPod while you work! Great career opportunities!
Pros
flexible schedules, workplace massages, casual dress and gym discounts.
Awesome Place to Work
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 3, 2012
This company has been around since 1904, and is one of the only companies in Northern Colorado expanding and adding jobs. It offers great employment, and very rewarding work. I would strongly encourage anyone to explore the opportunities this company has to offer.
Pros
good wages, casual dress code, flexable hours, daycare assistance, wellness - free fruit in the break rooms, monthly chair massages, tuition reimbursement
Cons
a smaller employer and advancement opportunities can be limited.
Good enviroment good people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 27, 2012
Very good place to work very nice people loved being there. Manager was very nice and friendly they understand that family is important. Learned a lot in a lot of different areas.
Pros
smaller company more intimate
Engaging and challenging job is everchanging
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 26, 2012
I enjoy working for this company. It is difficult at times, as I often deal with frustrated people, but it is rewarding work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Finance Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Professional Finance Company, Inc. Reviews by Location