Professional Finance Company

Professional Finance Company Employee Reviews

Very fun and Productive
Collections (Current Employee), Greeley, CONovember 5, 2014
Once the work day begins, PFC employee's, come in, sit down, and get to work. it isn't a typical work enviroment. At Professional Finance Company, you're expected to do your work but at the same time they – more... make it a fun enviroment to work in. The work enviroment is more laid back. We get to do our work but our work consists of competting in competitons on a daily basis which makes it a fun place to work at. I learned many skills here at Professional Finance Company. The greatest skill I learned was people skills. I have become good with dealing with angry people and how to keep calm with angry consumers. Another skill I learned was how to help people with their finances to help them resolve their oustanding debts. The hardest part of the job was getting people to work with you to resolve their debt. The most enjoyable parts of the job was the co-workers. They made it a fun place to work at and made the enviroment very friendly but professional at the same time. – less
PFC was a great place to work at in the beginning, but changed over the years.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free pizza every 2nd tuesday of the month.
Cons: short breaks and the healthcare was not very good.
I loved what I did, but did not like the atmosphere that changed. We could not converse with our fellow employees. My immediate supervisor was nit picking on every thing you did by email, instead of face to face. It became very stressful every day not knowing if you were going to be fired or not. This is not a good place to work.
Productive and fun work place
Patient Account Representative I (Current Employee), Greeley,CODecember 5, 2013
I would recommend this company to any one. I love the job and the environment. Not only is it fun but educational as well. I am only leaving because I will be moving to Colorado Springs CO the end of December 2013.
Production based medical bills collections call center
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 18, 2013
Pros: clearly defined expectations - production based environment
Cons: management is very unethical
The people you work with are great however working in a production based environment is not for everyone.
Rewarding Job and Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Greeley, COOctober 5, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules, workplace massages, casual dress and gym discounts.
Great company to work for! Great benefits package and flexible schedules. Management has an open door policy and are very enjoyable to work with. Dress is casual and you can even listen to your iPod while you work! Great career opportunities!
Awesome Place to Work
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, COOctober 3, 2012
Pros: good wages, casual dress code, flexable hours, daycare assistance, wellness - free fruit in the break rooms, monthly chair massages, tuition reimbursement
Cons: a smaller employer and advancement opportunities can be limited.
This company has been around since 1904, and is one of the only companies in Northern Colorado expanding and adding jobs. It offers great employment, and very rewarding work. I would strongly encourage anyone to explore the opportunities this company has to offer.
Good enviroment good people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, COSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: smaller company more intimate
Very good place to work very nice people loved being there. Manager was very nice and friendly they understand that family is important. Learned a lot in a lot of different areas.
Engaging and challenging job is everchanging
Debt Collector (Current Employee), Greeley, COMarch 26, 2012
I enjoy working for this company. It is difficult at times, as I often deal with frustrated people, but it is rewarding work.

About Professional Finance Company

Professional Finance Company, Inc. has been serving credit grantors for over 100 years with integrity and results. Thousands of – Read more

Professional Finance Company Salaries