PHS is a customer driven company!
PURCHASING INVENTORY ANALYST (Former Employee) – Temecula, California – August 13, 2013
I really enjoyed my experience at Professional Hospital Supply (PHS). Most of the people I worked with there strives for the same goal and that is total customer satisfaction. There is a diverse group of experience there and the expertise really shows!
In the position I was in I had the difficult task (ok not so difficult) of resolving discrepancies, maintaining non stock inventories, and finding solutions to complex issues. I loved what I did and really liked most of the people I worked with...although as with every company there are some bad apples.
I would have to say that the pay was on the lower end of the industry, but with this economy it is to be expected.
Most of the top managers were really great and knowledgeable in their prospective positions. I was able to work with just about every manager at PHS in my position and I must say that 90% of them, I would love the opportunity to work with them again. The other 10% unfortunately, I hope to never see them again, because they have lost sight of the company as a whole when they have allowed their personal opinions get in the way of professionalism. Unfortunately, this abuse of power is overlooked.
If given the opportunity to work with PHS again, I would. It is a great company.
great benefits, great people, customer driven, great hours
reduction in workforce, low wages