Professional Hospital Supply Employee Reviews

Not that great
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJuly 6, 2017
Warehouse us completly disorderly lots of mess everything is every where the manigment is horrible the people are horrible the whole place is a nitmare
Its a good place to work at
inventory control and Q/A (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDMarch 2, 2017
it was a typical warehouse job. not many opportunities to grow in the Nampa area. Management doesn't communicate well. A lot of overtime available............
Best company I have ever worked for
Director of Business Integration (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 9, 2017
PHS was a dynamic regional distributor with a can do YES vision that customers loved and embraced. It was a well respected company who just got it. Customer oriented !!
Pros
Open minded, visionary, productive
Cons
Got purchased by Medline
Great company to work for
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 11, 2016
This was one of the best company's I've ever worked for . The training n experience I received was very professional I enjoyed my job n the experience and the people I surrounded myself around.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Not enough pay
PHS was the best work place in Temecula.
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 26, 2016
This company was the best in Customer Service and the best in
work place culture. I am sad to see the company close. Most of the folks I worked with are gone or will be gone by years end. So sad.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Sad to see it go
Highly motivated place to work. fast paced, challenging
Order Puller, Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 11, 2016
I enjoyed working here. Steady hours and an early shift. Great employees that have become life long friends. Leads were appreciative and encouraging. Management had open door policy, and were easy to work with. Addressed your issues promptly.
Pros
fast paced, challenging, and stable
Hard working staff
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 13, 2016
As A whole P.H.S was a good company to work for they had all their Policies and procedures in place everything ran smoothly. The work environment was good
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CADecember 2, 2015
Processed over 600 invoices weekly for inventory product and all expensive invoices. I supervised 7 employees within the A/P department.
The hardest part of my job was taking on the job of 3 employees when short staffed.
The most enjoyable part of my job at PHS was the relationship with my co-workers.
Pros
Working local
Cons
No breaks due to busy work days
Company philosophy
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Tolleson, AZNovember 26, 2015
The company was purchased and the new company is more about the bottom line and less about the employee.
I'm about the quality of work, safety and the customer.
Warehouse
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 11, 2015
Great company to work for, will need to have a flexible schedule. And willing to work overtime everyday. Work holidays. Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Working weekends
Fast paced enviroment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 9, 2015
Good place to start out for wharehouse work, no real advancment, no real reward systems,
Good learning experience, will let you learn at your own pace for all forklifts in wharehouse
Pros
Easy leads
Cons
pay
It was fun working at these job and the most easy work
Picker, Stocker (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 30, 2015
I love it was a perfect job for me . They were a lot of things and duties that I had to do on my own. I work alone. I love it when I had to do a big account. the hardest job was when there was no production to do was boring..
Pros
I love the annual parties
Terrible company.
warehouse stock picker (Former Employee) –  TemeculaMay 8, 2015
The lowest of the low. Don't work here!!!!! Unprofessional, bad management bad pay. Co workers are ex gangsters and convicts.
Pros
lunch was an hr. close location
Cons
management sucks. pay is 10$ an hour
PHS was my most rewarding employer
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 12, 2015
Working for PHS was amazing, fast pace work that kept me active and always on my toes. A typical day would include challenging co-workers to see who could check or pull the most line items/parts in the checking crew and pulling crew, making work more enjoyable and advancing all who took the challenge (while maintaining and obeying safety rules). I learned as much as I could and moved from one task to the next until I proved I could handle any responsibility presented in front of me. After some time with the checking crew I was able to prove my worth and was given the opportunity to be trained as a loader, loading out going trucks full of product. After only a short time my supervisor, seeing how determined I was to succeed in any task given to me gave me another responsibility of transporting product from an off site warehouse to the main distribution warehouse using a company truck and an earlier start time. This was by far my most enjoyable work experience and most rewarding employment personally and professionally,
Pros
Amazing work atmostpher and competitive co-workers made this job the highlight of my days, I couldn't wait to get to work every day.
Cons
Nonw that I could think of, great company to work for
Great place to work but management did not do there jobs
Supply Clerk Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 10, 2015
It was a good job but management didn't do their jobs. That's why they are no longer in business. Reason I got laid off. Learned how to inventory and use the handheld scanner and computer.
benefits
Cons
management
fun place to work
Selector/delivery driver (Former Employee) –  aurora,COApril 7, 2015
Selector, delivery driver, and shipping and receiving clerk.Using cherry pickers and electronic pallet jacks to pick company products sort them out and box for loading and shipping, Receiving and shipping and also driving a box truck to deliver products to hospitals.
productive and very fun challenging position
Account Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDJanuary 9, 2015
The ability to help our customers with any need requested. By providing Supply Chain Solutions when they needed it and tailoring to meet the needs of the hospital.
Ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 8, 2015
While at Professional Hospital Supply, I enjoyed working with my co workers, and enjoyed pulling orders. I called in once during my 90 day pro period and was promptly let go because company policy. But overall it was a good experience to work there
fun environment, productive
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 13, 2014
i really enjoyed working, my first customer service job. i enjoy working with people, being around people.
The most awesome company I have ever known.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aurora COSeptember 16, 2014
Pro. Hospital Supply was an awesome company. Management was all about the employee. The opportunity for advancement was endless, turn over was low, and business was booming