Professional Resource Network is currently hiring for a full-time RN Case Manager position!
Our Field Case Manager position will have clients based in the Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Jordan, Lakeville, Prior Lake, Rosemount, Savage and Shakopee areas.
This positions has flexibility and does not require you to work on weekends or be on call.
Provides leadership in the provision of nursing care to the Professional Resource Network home health clients. Admits clients and coordinates their home care course of treatment . Confers and collaborates with physicians in implementation of the home care treatment plan. After training, position will be able to work from home with 80-90% of time spent in the field.
1. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Minnesota.
2. Holds a valid Driver's License.
3. U.S. citizenship or evidence of a valid alien work permit.
4. Minimum of three years of adult medical-surgical experience.
5. Minimum of one year home health care experience or Nursing home/Assisted living
6. Excellent organizational and management skills.
7. Knowledge of generally accepted principles of accounting.
Reports directly to the Director of Nursing.
Knowledgeable of Medicare, regulatory and credentialing criteria and standards. (We are willing to train the right person) Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to utilize a telephone for internal and external communications. CPR certified. Competent in care provision in area of professional licensure.