Professional Resource Network Employee Reviews in United States

dream job as a nurse with children
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 2, 2015
Working for this agency allowed me to be a mom during the day for my children and work nights at the hospital and unit of my choice.

The pay was amazing! The experience was irreplaceable. I worked all over the hospital such as newborn nursery, ortho, med-surg, post-partum care, step down cardio, neuro, oncology... I was able to keep all of my skills active which was important to me.

The only negative was that sometimes I would be assigned to undesirable patients that none of the nurses employed at the hospital would want. One day I was assigned to 4 AIDS patients, each located on a different hallway. I was 5 months pregnant at the time. The other negative was that if I had to treat a life threatening condition before my shift was over, I would never find out how things turned out for the patient because I never returned to the same unit/hospital 2 nights in a row.
Pros
The accommodation of the agency to my wants and needs as a nurse, and schedule, and enabled me to keep all of my nursing skills active.
Cons
Being assigned undesirable patients that no other nurse wants, and the inability to follow up with the outcome of a patient's condition.
Easy going place
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 7, 2015
great management and easygoing, understanding staff. it was pretty nice, just hours are unpredictable. however, if you have plenty of time and an open schedule this job is ideal.
Pros
flexibillty
health caring job
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 16, 2015
I believe that i worked her well the only problem was getting a Client but that pay rate was a nice amount, i love caring for others, so i think that this is a great way to make money and give a helping hand to your community. a typical day would be help my client get ready for the day if disable help with the things that cant be done and that includes clean, laundry, take out trash, clean room, shower client and other importants to get my client ready for the day. the most hardest things you would have to do is helping with the using the bathroom, it turns your stomach a few but you get use to it and the lifting you just have to have the strength and muscles. most enjoyable is going to work because your clients is that comfortable to let you in there home and to lend a helping hand.
Pros
just being there to help
No micromanagement, a lot of paperwork
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 24, 2015
I have worked with the company close to 2 years as a case manger. The company is great with flexible schedule and offers alot of atonomy. There is little patient interaction if you are an office CM with a lot of paperwork. If you are looking to get out of bedside care it's a good position. There is a lot of overtime if you are not quick with electronic charting. Great for parents as it is easy to move your schedule around.
Pros
mangment, time off, autonomy
Cons
paperwork, limited patient interaction
Offers opportunity for new graduates.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 4, 2012
Independently work as a home health RN. No on-the-job training is offered. Directly report to case managers who are often very difficult to get ahold of when you need them. The hardest part of this job is having no experience and not being given any on-the-job training. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the clients.
Pros
flexible work schedule, no weekends
Cons
no benefits
Review
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 24, 2014
Able to work my own hours though. Nice a friendly staff. There are no benefits currently though
Pros
work my own schedule
Cons
no benefits
professional
PCA (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 21, 2014
professional resource network, its overall a very good company except clients aren't too happy the way that they manage things. the hardest part of the job is being called in cause no one wants to work depending on your shift you can get burned out.
I love working here!
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 22, 2014
I get a lot of satisfaction working with home care clients. I was a nurse new to home care but I found it easy to adjust. The staffing coordinators and office staff are always helpful. My fellow nurses are wonderful and I enjoy working with them.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
driving
flexible hours
PCA/CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 24, 2013
Job offered flexible hours and location within the request. Training and skills review was available for every employee and at any requested time. As a PCA/CNA I worked one on one with the client at their home.