Professional Resource Network

Professional Resource Network United States Employee Reviews

health caring job
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 16, 2015
Pros: just being there to help
I believe that i worked her well the only problem was getting a Client but that pay rate was a nice amount, i love caring for others, so i think that this is a great way to make money and give a helping hand to your community. a typical day would be help my client get ready for the day if disable help with the things that cant be done and that includes clean, laundry, take out trash, clean room, shower client and other importants to get my client ready for the day. the most hardest things you would have to do is helping with the using the bathroom, it turns your stomach a few but you get use to it and the lifting you just have to have the strength and muscles. most enjoyable is going to work because your clients is that comfortable to let you in there home and to lend a helping hand.
professional
PCA (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 21, 2014
professional resource network, its overall a very good company except clients aren't too happy the way that they manage things. the hardest part of the job is being called in cause no one wants to work depending on your shift you can get burned out.
Review
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 24, 2014
Pros: work my own schedule
Cons: no benefits
Able to work my own hours though. Nice a friendly staff. There are no benefits currently though
I love working here!
Nurse (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 22, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: driving
I get a lot of satisfaction working with home care clients. I was a nurse new to home care but I found it easy to adjust. The staffing coordinators and office staff are always helpful. My fellow nurses are wonderful and I enjoy working with them.
flexible hours
PCA/CNA/HHA (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMay 24, 2013
Job offered flexible hours and location within the request. Training and skills review was available for every employee and at any requested time. As a PCA/CNA I worked one on one with the client at their home.
Offers opportunity for new graduates.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 4, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule, no weekends
Cons: no benefits
Independently work as a home health RN. No on-the-job training is offered. Directly report to case managers who are often very difficult to get ahold of when you need them. The hardest part of this job is having no experience and not being given any on-the-job training. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the clients.

Professional Resource Network Salaries