Professional Resource Network Employee Reviews

High turnover, poor management, unprofessional, low pay, no benefits
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 10, 2016
Company has no room for advancement and an incredibly poor team of managers that contribute to an overall toxic work atmosphere. Leadership is weak, unprofessional, mostly non existent, and generally the root of all problems within the work place. The agency is unable to retain clients and employees and instead of replacing staff, work is added to other positions with little to no compensation. Pay is poor and there are no benefits for field or office employees. There is an incredible lack of communication within the work atmosphere, unless the communication is gossip within the human resource department. Unless you are a nurse, this is an unpleasant place to work with poor pay and no room for advancement.
Pros
Great team of case managers that are dedicated to their clients!
Cons
Pay, poor management, high turnover, no benefits, unprofessional
Could be better
N/A (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 1, 2016
Great employees and flexible schedules. The company really needs positive leadership and direction. Management needs to listen to the employees and make sure they are recognized.
Pros
Office staff, flexibility with schedule
Cons
Benefits, unorganized, chaotic, lack of employee recognition, no leadership, high turnover
All about the numbers
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 15, 2015
Worked in both a facility and home care with this company and not only were there multiple management issues there were unsafe working conditions and the management staff was always rude.
Felt like a cog in the machine.
dream job as a nurse with children
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 2, 2015
Working for this agency allowed me to be a mom during the day for my children and work nights at the hospital and unit of my choice.

The pay was amazing! The experience was irreplaceable. I worked all over the hospital such as newborn nursery, ortho, med-surg, post-partum care, step down cardio, neuro, oncology... I was able to keep all of my skills active which was important to me.

The only negative was that sometimes I would be assigned to undesirable patients that none of the nurses employed at the hospital would want. One day I was assigned to 4 AIDS patients, each located on a different hallway. I was 5 months pregnant at the time. The other negative was that if I had to treat a life threatening condition before my shift was over, I would never find out how things turned out for the patient because I never returned to the same unit/hospital 2 nights in a row.
Pros
The accommodation of the agency to my wants and needs as a nurse, and schedule, and enabled me to keep all of my nursing skills active.
Cons
Being assigned undesirable patients that no other nurse wants, and the inability to follow up with the outcome of a patient's condition.
Easy going place
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 7, 2015
great management and easygoing, understanding staff. it was pretty nice, just hours are unpredictable. however, if you have plenty of time and an open schedule this job is ideal.
Pros
flexibillty
Cons
No micromanagement, a lot of paperwork
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 24, 2015
I have worked with the company close to 2 years as a case manger. The company is great with flexible schedule and offers alot of atonomy. There is little patient interaction if you are an office CM with a lot of paperwork. If you are looking to get out of bedside care it's a good position. There is a lot of overtime if you are not quick with electronic charting. Great for parents as it is easy to move your schedule around.
Pros
mangment, time off, autonomy
Cons
paperwork, limited patient interaction
health caring job
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 16, 2015
I believe that i worked her well the only problem was getting a Client but that pay rate was a nice amount, i love caring for others, so i think that this is a great way to make money and give a helping hand to your community. a typical day would be help my client get ready for the day if disable help with the things that cant be done and that includes clean, laundry, take out trash, clean room, shower client and other importants to get my client ready for the day. the most hardest things you would have to do is helping with the using the bathroom, it turns your stomach a few but you get use to it and the lifting you just have to have the strength and muscles. most enjoyable is going to work because your clients is that comfortable to let you in there home and to lend a helping hand.
Pros
just being there to help
professional
PCA (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 21, 2014
professional resource network, its overall a very good company except clients aren't too happy the way that they manage things. the hardest part of the job is being called in cause no one wants to work depending on your shift you can get burned out.
Review
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 24, 2014
Able to work my own hours though. Nice a friendly staff. There are no benefits currently though
Pros
Work my own schedule
Cons
No Benefits
flexible hours
PCA/CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 24, 2013
Job offered flexible hours and location within the request. Training and skills review was available for every employee and at any requested time. As a PCA/CNA I worked one on one with the client at their home.
Offers opportunity for new graduates.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 4, 2012
Independently work as a home health RN. No on-the-job training is offered. Directly report to case managers who are often very difficult to get ahold of when you need them. The hardest part of this job is having no experience and not being given any on-the-job training. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the clients.
Pros
flexible work schedule, no weekends
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Resource Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2