My client is searching for a dynamic, forward thinking leader to join its executive team. This position has a wide breath of responsibilities for many key areas of operations, including finance, credit and accounting. The CFO will advise, monitor and manage the key financial metrics for the company while identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and financial analysis of monthly and annual internal financial statements.
- Coordination and preparation of capital and financial budgets.
- Monitors daily cash balances and coordinates expenditures.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators
- Participates in a leadership role in the corporate planning processes (strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, productivity improvements).
- Coordinates and prepares financial information for the completion of the annual financial statement and tax returns.
- 7 years financial/business management experience in a professional services firm.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable handling and resolving ambiguous requests/issues under tight time frames.
- Experience with strategic analyses, planning/forecasting and financial reporting.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA and/or CPA a plus.