Professional Solution Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Exciting and Relaxed Environment
Phone Sales, Training (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CADecember 21, 2016
Loved working here. I had no experience going in but quickly gained the skills I needed. This job is not for everyone and you will find that out within the first few days.
Excellent work ethic and great opportunity to educate further in Chemistry.
QC Chemist/second shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSDecember 26, 2012
I have been working at this job for over a year now and I can tell you that it is a great place to work if you have pursued in scientific field. My typical day stars by checking emails and daily task to see what the daily schedule going to go, weather if it's going be a meeting, or more lab/production work. through out the day, I monitor production and operate daily production testing. additional to that, I also work on pending or new research project on timely order. Then, I would write up daily report on production and research for customers or lab manager and present data once they are collected. the hardest part about the job is that you can not tell how the day will go; either it might be slow or could be very fast but, it's better to keep it mystery because it will help you become strong and more adoptable to new challenges.
Pros
internet, office, longer lunch break
Cons
n/a
Excellent work ethic and great opportunity for work experience
I have been working at this company over 7 years, I have learned a great deal of leadership and management skill that is very hard to get. My typical day starts by customer service. I check emails and daily task to what's pending and start from there. I check with customers, process their bills and ask them to give their honest reviews and use that to make their accommodation better not just for them but also, for other customers. I perform cash and credit transaction and perform money settlement and go over balance sheet to make sure daily transaction adds up correctly. I also monitor 6 other staff members and assign their duties and help them do their jobs more efficiently and improve their skill other field also. I try to have an another task ready while I'm about finish up the first one so, I don't loose valuable time. This company allows their employees work independently and allow to use their best knowledge as much as possible in order to succeed in the business environment.
Pros
free stay, free breakfast, internet, office, entertainment
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Solution. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8