Professional Solution Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent work ethic and great opportunity for work experience
QC Chemist/second shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSDecember 26, 2012
I have been working at this company over 7 years, I have learned a great deal of leadership and management skill that is very hard to get. My typical day starts by customer service. I check emails and daily task to what's pending and start from there. I check with customers, process their bills and ask them to give their honest reviews and use that to make their accommodation better not just for them but also, for other customers. I perform cash and credit transaction and perform money settlement and go over balance sheet to make sure daily transaction adds up correctly. I also monitor 6 other staff members and assign their duties and help them do their jobs more efficiently and improve their skill other field also. I try to have an another task ready while I'm about finish up the first one so, I don't loose valuable time. This company allows their employees work independently and allow to use their best knowledge as much as possible in order to succeed in the business environment.
Pros
free stay, free breakfast, internet, office, entertainment
Cons
n/a

Professional Solution Reviews by Job Title