Professional Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Great
Self Employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  WorldwideMay 18, 2017
Love being a self contractor and working statewide with different people. Traveled all over the USA with my own schedule. Late night ours are the best.
Best Temp Agency
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2017
This is the best temp agency I worked for in Boston. They are located downtown but I only had to go in once. The job placement is good and the pay was decent.
Pros
Good placement
Cons
Located downtown Boston
Excellent Job
Staffing Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 15, 2017
Answer phones, conduct resume searches, data entry, screened candidates, scheduled interviews. I love helping people. if I have made a difference in one person life, I feel that I have dome my job.
work very fun and educated employees
c.n a pharmacy tech (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAApril 12, 2017
typical day work love being with customers, what I learn being on time and punctual reliable, management being in charged of 15 pharmacy technicians, workplace culture, I got along with all types of different backgrounds and religions , hardest part of job scheduling employees to work, most enjoyable job is getting to know my co workers and make them smile and laugh and tell jokes to each other,
Pros
free meals sometimes
Cons
working to much overtime
Great place to work.
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 6, 2017
PSG is a great company to work with. It is very face paced. Ive learn so very much from not only my co workers but also the providers. I enjoy every day i go to work.
A nice, helpful and friendly staff that is ready and willing to help
Contract Coder (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 5, 2017
I enjoy working with this agency. It is has a nice, helpful and friendly staff that is ready and willing to help. I have been working on this particular assignment for almost a year now and I still enjoy going to work everyday. I work for a law firm on a contract position that allows me work independently, but a very structured environment. I love it!
Need money, try here
Accountant / Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 26, 2017
You'll likely work temp assignments where your check will have money taken off the top compared to if you went and attained the same position at said assignment.

Once at the assignment, your growth or opportunity will be limited to networking of your own volition or chance. That's if you are one of the few like myself who work hard regardless of company.

They forget about you. They offer nothing but a paycheck.

It is what it is.
Administration role
Data Entry / administration (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 21, 2016
I learned a lot during this role in regards to calendar management, learned more about Microsoft excel as I had to archive files for MIT investment Management Company
Cons
Temporary positions
Always ready to help you find a job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tufts Health PlanSeptember 1, 2016
They are very good at matching you with top companies and helping you get there without any hassles. The recruiters are always ready to help you with any questions. If you need additional training in computers or any other type of training. They are willing to help you achieve these goals.
Pros
Good Quality work
Not satisfactory.
temp to hire (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 5, 2016
They are a small staffing agency. They are friendly and professional. However, they do not provide me with enough work. I need permanent full time employment. My hope is to find that as soon as possible.

Want to know more about Professional Staffing Group?

Ask a question
Loved working w/PSG
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 29, 2016
I have read many bad reviews about PSG; however, my experience with them was excellent. Working with the staff was a great experience for me.
Very productive and supportive group
Temporary Administrative Assistant Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 6, 2016
Excellent experiences working with PSG: support, dedication, motivation, interviews, etc. My overall experience with this group is nothing but top-notch.
Different type of work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport, CAMarch 23, 2016
In this temp position was a unique role. My positon was to visit doctor office and obtain medical records for the Auditors. I actually did not have interaction with employees or patients it was a new skill to add to my experience.
Pros
New type of work
Cons
Only part time
Postived & productive outlook
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 20, 2016
This is a great opportunity to build and grow within the company. Your effort determines your progress. I made the most of my time within the company.
ok work place nice staff
factory worker (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJanuary 2, 2016
good place to work at just need to have a better job. i was laid off and 3 days later i called back they have a good call back rate
Very Fast Paced Sales Type Atmosphere
Staffing Manager, Certified Staffing Professional (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2015
PSG is a great place to work if you like sales. It was fast paced, it had long hours, but they provided helpful trainings, and the days flew by!
Pros
Free lunch on Friday's
Cons
Sales can be very cut-throat
I love working in an office environment, the customer is always right it helps to calm them down to hear that.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 10, 2015
I enjoy Data Entry tremendously. I have no problem working with others. I love helping people. I enjoy a challenge. I always enjoy working with Professional Staffing I just am not happy with the fact that none of the jobs are permanent. I need stability in where I work at.
Pros
Helping people is always a plus to me.
Cons
Jobs always end too soon.
Never left to go home on time.
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2015
It was a interesting working for a staffing agency and working on the other end in assisting people find temp to hire jobs. It was a good experience, it's always good to have other work experiences which makes you well rounded in different working industries.
Pros
bonuses every month for jobs you filled for the month.
Cons
pay wasn't so great!!
Productive, fun, challenging, and rewarding
Temporary General Labor for 4 weeks (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 14, 2015
I am a hard worker who strives to be quick and efficient. I have not had much job experience but what I have had has taught me to be a good team member. It has taught me to get along with other people that I work with which makes the day go by much easier and quicker. If a co-worker isn't fond of me then I will stay away from them in order to keep the peace and if I do need to talk with them then I maintain a casual calm tone so not to create any friction with them.
There really hasn't been hard parts of my previous short term job assignments. The most enjoyable part of any of my short term jobs was the end of the day I felt like satisfaction for a job well done.
Pros
making friends with co-workers, learning new skills
Cons
Short breaks, extreme temperatures
Great Experience
Customer Service Representative/Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 3, 2015
Awesome agency and will get you to work very fast. I enjoyed my time at my last temp assignment. I hope to continue to work with them to find other great opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Professional Staffing Group Reviews by Location