Professionals Inc. Employee Reviews

Enjoyed my time as a Soldier
On site manager (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 12, 2014
6am do physical fitness
7pm eat and get ready for work
9am conduct office huddle and plan days events
930am leave office drive 2 hours to other station and review their work and give guidance
500pm drive to home office
7pm arrive conduct close out and go home
830pm arrive at home
enjoyed working with people and handling issues
hardest part of job was long hours some time 16 hour days
co workers were very good and personable
Pros
Benifits and medical
Cons
Long hours, triple work for same result
Don't Bother
Tester (Former Employee) –  East SyracuseNovember 11, 2014
The only good thing I will say about CPS is the company they placed me with hired me on other then that I have nothing positive to say. I decided to give CPS another try after I moved out of the area and resigned from the job I had and the experience I had was horrible. The lady who answers the phone and greets you when you come in is VERY rude and my worker I had there doesn't know how to return phone calls and in the rare instance she does she is rude and acts like she is being disturbed. Management is an even bigger joke. I asked to speak to who was in charge of the company to get the VP's voicemail and didn't get a call back for almost a week after leaving several voicemails. When the VP finally did call me back she acted as though her precious time was being wasted and when asked about why my phone calls to my worker weren't being returned when specifically being asked to return them the response given was "Well you need to understand she was at a job fair in Auburn yesterday and couldn't call you back" When told it was an ongoing problem and it was hard to believe she was at a job fair everyday the response given was "I'll look into it" and hung up. The best of the best is my last paycheck that I collected from CPS bounced for insufficient funds.
Pros
Company I was sent to work at hired me on
Cons
Everything else
Useful tool to help find different types of work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 2, 2014
I would go into work for them when they needed me. It took them a long time to contact me for jobs that I was qualified for. I learned there was no job security there.
Pros
I got jobs that weren't advertised in local want ads.
Cons
I never got a chance to grow with the companies that hired me through CPS.
Temporary work
Calculation Clerk (Current Employee) –  DeWitt, NYMay 14, 2013
Typical day -review eob's and balance to patients accounts
Learned - the medical insurance field is very complex
Management - great
Co-workers - great
Hardest part - not having enough knowledge
Enjoyable part - get to incorporate my previous experience and knowledge into the job.
Pros
Gain Experience
Cons
Never know you last day
professional people
driver (Former Employee) –  Utica nyJuly 26, 2014
Had a good experience. If I hadn't, trust me I would say... CPS is a good company, and I didn't have a single problem with them. The company they sent me to however is a different story. United auto parts, verbally harassed, sexually language spoken all the time, very unprofessional and no question a horrible environment to be in. I never told CPS, so you candy hold one bad contracted company liable for the good of CPS. Just don't accept work at United auto parts, big NO NO.
Pros
quick job requests answered
Cons
bad client they sent me to.
Such a great place to work!
Validation Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Training involved learning terminology to assists us with Medical Product Validation for Open Enrollment.

A typical day at work involved being assigned Transactions to go through and check all ID's. Reaching out to the Sales Department if there were issues. Resolving issues in a timely fashion. Creating Service Requests for information that needed to be added to the system.
it was good
Hospital Patient Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMay 15, 2014
I liked the people

management was not so well my co workers were reall nice and helpful
Don't Bother
GIS (Former Employee) –  Syracuse NyJune 17, 2014
The company is happy to take 30 percent of your money like Adecco.
Pros
Cons
they are

Want to know more about Professionals Inc.?

Ask a question