IT Support Specialist
Chartered Bank – Independence, OH 44131
A dynamic and leading Nationwide Firm is seeking a motivated IT Support professional who understands what it takes to keep our computers and network running smoothly.
Hourly pay range based on experience: $12.00 - $18.00
- If you have an all-in attitude and are looking for a company that provides the blueprint for success we need to talk!
- Performs on-site servicing, troubleshooting, repair and/or installation of company product(s)/ computers.
- This job may include any aspect of field support, including but not limited to system hardware, PC’s, and networking/wireless communication devices.
- Responsible for transporting, installing and maintaining equipment on site.
- Provides technical support to company on operational or maintenance aspects of system and communications equipment.
- Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots mechanical, hardware, software, systems and wireless communications failures, using established procedures and troubleshooting equipment.
- Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize downtime.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues. Troubleshoots and runs coaxial cabling.
What type of person are we looking for?
(This is a mid-level position, NOT advanced or entry level)
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Requires a minimum of 1 or more years of experience in technical repairs and customer service.
- Experience working with electronics and computers required.
- Positive, can do attitude is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, and motivated for success.
Please reply with a resume, a short cover letter.
We are not looking for a contract company. This is an onsite position.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Proficio Mortgage is a new company but our management has been in the mortgage business for decades. We have had considerable time to...