Profiles International Employee Reviews

Was ill whole time worked there
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 25, 2017
I believe they might have black mold or something in the building. I came down with the flu 2 weeks after starting work there and never got better until I left. Within a week of leaving employment I was not ill any longer. Of course it could have been everyone was so worried about getting fired that they came to work sick so the different crude just kept being passed around. Not sure what I am supposed to add
Entry-Level position and thats about it
Motion Graphics Designer and Videographer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 14, 2015
I came to Profiles International for the videography/motion graphics designer position. I knew that I wanted to get an entry-level position so I could grow and learn along the way. When I arrived, the employees were overall very nice and welcoming. It started off as a good experience, but soon changed. We started replacing old management because we got acquired from another company. Direction and employee moral went down and I felt confused and lost while trying to produce a new video. I didn't know what the outcome of the company was going to be or where we were headed, I still don't.
Pros
Lots of creativity, team-work environment and equipped with the latest technology
Cons
No direction, no advancement and small raises
Accounts Receivable and research
Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTApril 28, 2015
Long periods of sitting and talking on the phone. Lots of typing and research over the phone and emails. Contacting customers to determine why invoices are not being paid and addressing those issues.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
some micro management
Long learning curve but top of the line product offering
Vice President of Enterprise Soltuions (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMarch 10, 2015
Cold calling, supportive team work, interesting product line involving schematics and psychometric assessments, hard working people in all facets of the business, hard to have a good office/home life balance, very aggressive in approach to market with not always a good strategy
Work environment proved beneficial for my future
Intern (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 4, 2015
I worked as an intern doing a summer project. The project was rather simple, but it was the first time I was part of a team and in a true work environment. Great first job as a teenager.
Small business with great opportunity for growth with recent merger
Business Development and Sales (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 29, 2014
An HR support business with great opportunity for growth
Provides assessment tools and coaching to help companies grow and manage change
Pros
Growing organization promotes small to medium business growth
Cons
Turnover and recent acquisition
Innovative and results oriented
Intern/Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2014
Profiles West was a firm that utilized state of the art psychometric evaluations and skill testing for pre employment screening, evaluating, training and maximizing performance. Success rates were exceptionally high. The majorty of clients received stellar services that improved their bottom line and marveled over the accuracy and benefit of the servcies provided.

WTR
Pros
Able to see positive results and high customer satisfaction
Cons
Lots of traveling
High tech and wonderful product line offering
Vice President, Enterprise Solutions (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 6, 2014
Sales calls (either on the phone via ReadyTalk/webinars or in person); learned more than somebody would ever know behind the world of assessments/consulting; management does what they feel is best, as do I; co-workers are great; hardest part of the job is being able to justify to the prospect on how much to spend; most enjoyable part of the job is to bring a new customer on board and continue to up-sell them-building that relationship.
Pros
Customers and co-workers
Cons
Compensation
High Tech Fun Sales Org
Client Service Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 29, 2012
Great perks & money for sales personnel.
Not so much for remaining staff.