WANTED: Experienced graphics and web designer.
We are one of the world's leading online publishers of financial education, based in Wixom, Michigan. We've been in business since 2001, and we're planning exciting new ventures and need someone who can help us grow to the next level.
We are a small and lean company, with a dozen employees and growing quickly, so you will have a direct and immediate impact on the bottom line from day one.
We have dozens of small websites, many based on Wordpress, all built around direct response marketing. Thus, they are not your typical "corporate"-style websites.
We seek an experienced graphics & web designer to:
- Update and maintain existing websites.
- Design and develop new websites as needed. Some could be as simple as a single landing page, others could be as complex as a Wordpress blog.
- Design graphics & web content for our social media sites (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
- Design email templates for marketing communication.
- Design direct response banners for advertising.
- Manage outsourced graphics & web designers as needed.
The ideal candidate is able to look at an existing website as a model and quickly develop and publish websites and website pages to get them into production for testing. We're constantly testing website elements and we always go with what converts the best - not what we like the best.
Some of our more stable web properties will be going through design changes in the style of omharmonics.com and silvalifesystem.com.
This is a full-time, in-office position in Wixom, Michigan.
Highly competitive salary with bonus program and advancement potential.
To apply for this full-time position with our fast-growing financial publishing firm, please submit the following:
- Cover letter (at least 1 full page)
- At least two website samples from your portfolio.