ProFlowers

ProFlowers Employer Reviews

Seasonal work is seasonal
Phone Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: cool people, great training, good structure
Cons: day after holiday, what happened to my job
It's good work, good training, good management that I wish I could do year round. PF gives you the power to do anything to help their customers, and is very cool about the pace of work. focusing on Quality over quantity.

The one drawback is that as a seasonal/temp employee, you get no warning when they're done with you.
good place to work when its holladays
Box cutter,rapping, (Former Employee), Fresno, CANovember 10, 2013
its a good place when the hollidays come around cause they give u estra hours and at the end they give u a bones
Seasonal job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAOctober 19, 2013
It was a seasonal job I didn't work here too long. I answered the phones and helped people place their orders over the phone.
GREAT COMPANY
Seasonal / Temporary Customer Service (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: make your own hours
Cons: highly structured and monitored, poor wages
Great company but monitored heavily with calls, procedures, breaks, length of time on phones, bathroom breaks and all around performance. They give you great feedback on progress and performance. The pay is low but great people to work with!
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), sorrento valley, caJuly 22, 2013
working in a 24 hour call center the hours were a little cooky. the management was awesome, even the CEO would jump on the phones to take orders during busy seasons. there were always side projects to work on if you were good enough to be asked to work on them. the pay wasn't too great but you get great discounts as an employee.
very busy place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Diego , CaJune 20, 2013
it was an interesting place to work but I still to this day don't know who my direct supervisor was. kinda the blind leading the blind
Cool job, temp mostly
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 23, 2013
They feed you during the busy times, also other perks. Cool place to work, but temps mostly.
amazing job for college students
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), san diego, caFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: really fun job
Cons: crazy customers, managers are so nice it feels awkward sometimes
really awesome job, the head quarters is glamorous looking.
They have it painted really nice and it has a beautiful view of the ocean from afar and the city.
There are even locker rooms and showers! The location of the building is beautiful, plants , growth everyhwere, really beautiful place to work.

They would also cater and order breakfast for the – more... employees

(at the time I was starving .. typical college student)

and they actually fed me which was pretty awesome. sometimes they'd have food left over and you can take it home!

This place has the cleanese cafeteria I hav eever worked in
it was so clean i dropped food on the floor one time and just threw it back in my mouth, it was delicious! It tasted like pine sol!

Anyway, I loved working here, great experience , also staff is so nice. – less
FUN PLACE TO WORK
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIASeptember 13, 2012
Pros: free lunches, dinners
Cons: temporary
I ANSWERED PHONES AND ASSISTED CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR ORDERS.

I SOOTHED AND SATISIFIED DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

MANAGEMENT WAS EXCELLENT, ALWAYS THERE TO HELP AND REVIEWS WERE HELPFUL AND ENCOURAGING.

DIDN'T GET TO KNOW MANY CO-WORKERS, TIME DIDN'T ALLOW.

THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS NOT SATISFYING EVERYONE.

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS – more... MAKING CUSTOMERS HAPPY. – less
Fast paced work enviroment, multi tasking, empowered to wow the customer without supervision
Internet Retail Sales/Call Center Customer Service (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 22, 2012
Pros: night and weekend hours, paid every friday.
Cons: only paid 10.65, which is the maximum that i can make. i do not have any benefits.
I work the night shift and weekends, the hours that I enjoy and work best with my lifestyle. I am empowered to wow the customer when a customer is not satisfied with the gift they purchased. I have been a seasonal employee paid by Nova Management for over 3 1/2 years, there is very little room for advancement. I enjoy my co-workers and we mentally support – more... each other when the tough calls come in. The toughest part of the job is when you receive crank calls from people who do not intend to place an order. The love talking to everyone, I love to sell our products and I get gratification when I resolve an issue, take the customer from a state of I will never buy from your company again to Wow you can really do that for me to I will remain a customer for life.
I have been crossed trained for Business to Business sales utilizing excel for large bulk orders – less
Productive and laid back workplace
Scanner (Former Employee), Garland, TXJune 20, 2012
We come into work. We sign in with our time sheet and go start stocking our assembly line with the require equipment. We start work. Once we finish we go for the day.
friendly enviroment
CSR (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAMay 22, 2012
Pros: always offered overtime
Cons: 24hr operations
I enjoyed this job although it was seasonal. Assisting customers with phone orders for special occasions and tracking shipping orders.
H3ll in Jersey
Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee), Trenton, NJMay 13, 2012
Cons: shortbreak, no healthcre
Like a living h3ll, payrate $7/hour employee explotation.
I was a very friendly environment. Everyone worked hard together/\.
Inbound Telemarketer (Former Employee), waco, txMay 6, 2012
Working with Proflowers was a good experience. Although i worked 16hr shifts, my co workers made each day easier. I enjoyed learning about different flowers and how long they can last.

About ProFlowers

Provide Commerce keeps the perishable goods and gift markets fresh. The majority of the e-tailer's sales are generated by ProFlowers.com and – Read more