ProFlowers Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 19, 2017
This place is awful. Their manage style is work them until they quit. The turnover here is very high, and after working there for a year I see why. I worked there for a year and they refused to hire me on permanently. After they peak season in for Christmas, upper management made so many mistakes I thought the plant was going to be shut down. However, their answer for their mistakes were to fire all contractors and hire new ones...Way to go Proflowers.
fast paste
packaging and sorter (Former Employee) –  3149 S willow ave ,fresno CA 93725June 3, 2017
The Nova / WarpHire agency was seasoanl work. I would of loved to work there longer but the season ended . Work place was a very good vibe and very up kept factory . Just couldnt stay months without a job until the season came around.
Great job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2017
Answer phones, assist customers placing orders online. Make changes to orders or delete. Respond to emails. Job is temporary and seasonal. Only busy during holiday season. Summer is very slow.
It was decent
Worker (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 9, 2017
It was real cold, I learned the basics of a job, how to manage boxes, hardest part of the job was the fast pace, but I caught up, workplace culture is decent, hardest part of the job was standing up, most enjoyable part was breaks.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Rough
Relaxed workplace nice office and break room
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 20, 2017
I loved working at provide commerce. It was a decent job not too difficult. It's exactly how customer service jobs should be. I'm a self starter so I go into work start my day and rarely have to interact with people or managers pushing u to do stuff. It's all on you to be responsible and do your job correctly
Pros
Nice break room free coffee
Cons
Seasonal only so it won't last long
Great time schedual
Senior Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 26, 2016
Made sure packing goal was met every hour, i learned how manage people and maintain work hours within the criteria. Having to terminate people was one of the most difficult job duties I had to perform. Most enjoyable part everyone liked to work the different positions available so everyday was different.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Human Resources
fun workplace with amazing facilities such as a gym.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAApril 24, 2016
A typical day at work would include clocking in and proactively answering incoming phone calls with concerned customers with either an order to place for flowers and or chocolate strawberries. I learned customer service skills such as multitasking by taking a call and continually remaining calm, and either fixing an order or adding a new order due to unsatisfactory flowers or strawberries. The hardest part of the job was reminding oneself that the customer is always right and to keep calm with a customer who either was unhappy with the flowers that they ordered or the flowers died within only a few days. Reminding myself that this customer is upset with their particular situation rather than the customer being upset with specifically me. The most enjoyable part of the job was everyday. I enjoyed helping people show their love to ones closest to them.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Travel distance from where I live.
A decent work environment.
Customer Service Phone Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2015
During the seasonal position there are free catered food available which is great. Needs to have the composure if talking to angry customers.
Well organized, supportive atmosphere
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 19, 2015
Interesting part-time seasonal call center job taking orders and providing customer service for several product lines. Hiring process was straight forward and a week's paid training provided. Employees can access their work schedule and pertinent emails from home. Work environment is structured, calls are monitored for security and quality assurance. Employees are scored on call quality. Longevity during the "season" and beyond is largely based on shift availability, call scores, attendance, productivity and overall adherence to the policies and procedures. Busy environment and days fly by as calls come in "fast and furiously". The seasonal employee handles in-coming calls and emails, taking orders and servicing customer issues and complaints. Nice employee discounts, raffles, VTO (during slow periods), complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate and free food during peak periods as well as relaxed dress code make this a chill place to work. A support team is also available to answer any questions as you learn on the job. This place is a winner for students, those seeking temporary work, and for those supplementing their income. Lay-offs come quickly after the season ends, so prepare yourself in advance.
Pros
Free food during peak season. Good support.
Cons
One day's notice prior to lay-off.
Great part-time job
Customer Service Seasonal (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAApril 14, 2015
Proflower was a great part time/ seasonal job. Beautiful environment nice scenery, flowers everywhere. High volume call center makes work fly by.
Pros
Great if you have another job
Cons
Only seasonal work
Laid back office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 13, 2015
I took orders from mothers fathers lovers and friends looking to give their loved ones something from the heart. I brought me great joy to hear the love in their voice when they ordered.
Pros
Easy going environment
Cons
Too far from busline
Seasonal/Temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 20, 2014
Customer Service Rep
-Friendly
-Social
-Clean
-Flexible
-Good Hours
-Casual
Pros
fun and easy
Cons
Kind of far
Seasonal work is seasonal
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 19, 2013
It's good work, good training, good management that I wish I could do year round. PF gives you the power to do anything to help their customers, and is very cool about the pace of work. focusing on Quality over quantity.

The one drawback is that as a seasonal/temp employee, you get no warning when they're done with you.
Pros
cool people, great training, good structure
Cons
Day after Holiday, What happened to my job
good place to work when its holladays
Box cutter,rapping, (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 10, 2013
its a good place when the hollidays come around cause they give u estra hours and at the end they give u a bones
Seasonal job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAOctober 19, 2013
It was a seasonal job I didn't work here too long. I answered the phones and helped people place their orders over the phone.
Great company
Seasonal / Temporary Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2013
Great company but monitored heavily with calls, procedures, breaks, length of time on phones, bathroom breaks and all around performance. They give you great feedback on progress and performance. The pay is low but great people to work with!
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
HIGHLY structured and monitored, poor wages
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  sorrento valley, caJuly 22, 2013
working in a 24 hour call center the hours were a little cooky. the management was awesome, even the CEO would jump on the phones to take orders during busy seasons. there were always side projects to work on if you were good enough to be asked to work on them. the pay wasn't too great but you get great discounts as an employee.
very busy place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Diego , Ca June 20, 2013
it was an interesting place to work but I still to this day don't know who my direct supervisor was. kinda the blind leading the blind
Cool job, temp mostly
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 23, 2013
They feed you during the busy times, also other perks. Cool place to work, but temps mostly.
amazing job for college students
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  san diego, caFebruary 2, 2013
really awesome job, the head quarters is glamorous looking.
They have it painted really nice and it has a beautiful view of the ocean from afar and the city.
There are even locker rooms and showers! The location of the building is beautiful, plants , growth everyhwere, really beautiful place to work.

They would also cater and order breakfast for the employees

(at the time I was starving .. typical college student)

and they actually fed me which was pretty awesome. sometimes they'd have food left over and you can take it home!

This place has the cleanese cafeteria I hav eever worked in
it was so clean i dropped food on the floor one time and just threw it back in my mouth, it was delicious! It tasted like pine sol!

Anyway, I loved working here, great experience , also staff is so nice.
Pros
really fun job
Cons
crazy customers, managers are so nice it feels awkward sometimes