Proforma Employee Reviews

Best company for my sales career.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 8, 2017
I have worked for a few other companies in the industry. Proforma is by far the best for my sales career. We have the broadest array of products; best selling tools; best supplier pricing and much more.
Pros
Best sales career home
Cons
I wish I had joined years ago
Great company from top down
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 26, 2017
Proforma is a great company from the top down. It is incredible to be able to work with the founder of the company and also the ceo. They have a great vision for the future of Proforma and I am excited to be a part of it.
Pros
Our work matters in the lives of others. I enjoy making a difference.
Cons
Sometimes I have a full plate. But I would rather be busy than not.
A place to grow
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 23, 2017
Proforma is a great sales organization. I have found all the tools and resources I need to grow my sales and increase my income. The big bonus is that I am having more fun than ever in this business.
Pros
Great tools, resources, people and programs
Cons
No big negatives for me.
Proforma review
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 20, 2017
I am enjoying my career at Proforma. It is great to be able to see entrepreneurship in action. We work hard here to support the franchise owners. But we play hard and enjoy great benefits.
Best place I have ever worked
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2017
Proforma isn't just a job. It is truly a career for me. They are a growing company with lots of room for me to grow a career with them. This is absolutely the best place I have ever worked
Pros
Great company, career, benefits, people and fun.
Cons
No cons worth mentioning.
Productive, easy going environment,
Credit Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 15, 2017
Proforma is a Great Company, All the employees work together well. Fast Paced, Team oriented, Great moral, Easy Going, Company Events, Family Oriented.
You will learn in 6 months what you normally would learn in 2 years
Printed Products Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 20, 2017
Trained New Owners on Printed Products and vendors who can assist them with the project needed.
Order printed materials needed for upcoming events as well as all if the company collateral.
Worked with Chief Marketing Officer on projects needed.
Have to travel to company meetings & events.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the employees.
Pros
Vacation and personal time
Cons
Traveling to regional meetings back to back
Great Company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 16, 2017
Proforma is a great company with excellent benefits. My best job ever so far. I can really build a career here. Strong business model with a brilliant future.
Pros
It's all good.
Cons
A great place to intern at.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 22, 2017
I was an intern at Proforma for a few months before having to move. Working there was excellent, the company may be somewhat small but the people there are great. My typical day of work went along the lines of coming in, checking my emails, working on anything I missed, and taking requests from my supervisor. My supervisor was great despite it being his first time having an intern. The hardest part of my job may have been only working two days a week. I'm a full time student so being unable to work more days may leave me with work queued up fro me the next day. The most enjoyable part however may have been the relaxed environment and the great coworkers.
Pros
Free lunch when there's meetings
learn so much
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 2, 2017
If you are willing to learn and open to taking multiple responsibilities, Proforma Construction is the place to be. Senior coworkers are eager to teach and pass on the knowledge.
Proforma
Lead Analyst and Database Builder (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 12, 2017
This was a temporary position for me but overall the environmnent was exceptional. Managers respected their subordinates and training was very well put together. I would recommend working here, however, the pay is low. Just a warning for you.
Not the best
Help Team (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 23, 2017
This company is a joke to work for. Most hourly employees are miserable and are paid hourly with no chance for OT. Management does very little to communicate goals and objectives to employees and decisions are seemingly made based upon whichever way the wind is blowing.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Poor communication from management, no training
Well organized office
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 14, 2017
Very respectful work environment, just not my passion. I learned how to deal one on one with customers and how important being detail oriented is to working relationships.
Very boring
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  TampaMarch 2, 2017
The owner is a strange individual. The turnover rate was quite high. But mostly, it was very boring to work there. There wasn't any room for moving upwards.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
The owner
Productive and Professional place to work
Billing Clerk, Rissman, Barret, Hurt (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 25, 2016
Process and submit invoices to clients including but not limit Flat Fees. Updating file information and apply changes to matter. I leaned how to process clients invoice using different systems. Envoronment is very enjoyable and our performance is as a Team Work.
Pros
Flexible time, benefits and good environment
Cons
Weekly hours are less than fourty hours a week
Billing Clerk, Rissman, Barret, Hurt (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2016
Productive and performance complete daily. Process and submit invoices, including but not limited Flat-Fees. Update files information and apply changes to the matter (Pre-bills) in response to the attorney and secretary request conform with clients guidelines base on client time frame using Accounting Software (ELITE ENTERPRISE). Update Clients guidelines as necessary. A/R daily deposits via online banking and apply to the Matter using ELITE ENTERPRISE software.
Pros
company offers picnics, flexibilities hours
Cons
weekly hours are less than 40 hrs
Working here was an exercise in humility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 2, 2016
The boss lady had no problem giving orders but no direction. When questions were asked you were made to feel like a piece of gum on the bottom of her shoe. Going out of town for weeks at a time and expecting you to "Figure it out" was less than helpful.
After being let go because I didn't meet her standards, which no one could meet, she called me a few days later and had the gaul to think I'd be willing to help her with an order that had gone wrong. I never answered her call or message.
I would definitely not recommend this place to work. You will work long frustrating hours that she will refuse to pay overtime on. And you will want to rip your hair out of your head the second you walk out of the office door
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little direction, no explanation, short temper
Data analyst
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2016
Its a good job, the culture is very good and there is quite some security. The supervisor is a great guy and the colleagues are very good.
Great place to work.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 20, 2016
I go to work each day with one purpose in mind. I help clients meet their need with the products we offer. I start my day following up on any leads i have and then plan my route for the day. I made it a point to do at least 10 cold calls per day to create new accounts. The rest of my day is spent going over proofs and getting the ok for production.
Pros
I get to work with people every day and develop long term relationships.
Cons
Sometimes it is required to work long hours and weekends, but it is good money.
Never the same day twice
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CANovember 30, 2015
Small office with management that trusted me to get the job done and done well. The variety of industries represented by our customers and the variety of products ordered made it fun and different all the time. I enjoyed working with customers and building relationships with them. I found the work challenging as far as making sure orders were done correctly and on time and figuring out how to solve problems with orders and still get them to the customer on time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Too small to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proforma. Our community is ready to answer.