Proforma Employee Reviews

Never the same day twice
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CANovember 30, 2015
Small office with management that trusted me to get the job done and done well. The variety of industries represented by our customers and the variety of products ordered made it fun and different all the time. I enjoyed working with customers and building relationships with them. I found the work challenging as far as making sure orders were done correctly and on time and figuring out how to solve problems with orders and still get them to the customer on time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Too small to advance
Good pay, poor culture.
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2014
They don't care about work/life balance and are old fashioned.
I would not recommend this organization to others.
Marketing Manager, Franchise Development (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 2, 2013
Analyzed metrics to determine best media and messaging choices to attract new leads. Work in conjunction with a franchise sales force, a telemarketing team and a database development group to identify and pursue likely ownership candidates. Directly engaged in email marketing, overseeing efforts involving over 6MM sends on an annual basis. Direct experience in social media advertising efforts (LinkedIn & Facebook.)
Help Team Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 13, 2013
I really enjoyed working here, only had to quit because I moved away from the area. Management was great. Pay was very good. Co-workers were great. Only complaint were the hours because I worked a rotating shift.
Pros
great work environment

Want to know more about Proforma?

Ask a question