Progress Management Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive ad fu workplace
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Carterville, ILJune 13, 2017
I really enjoyed working at this location, I enjoyd the pay, the shifts and the clients. My boss was understanding and she was always willing to help with any situation, personal or professional.
Management is selling most of their properties
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 22, 2017
typical busy days, I've learned how to manage multiple properties. Hardest thing getting approval on needed repairs. enjoyable part creating improvements
Wonderful locations
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 11, 2016
Nice company to work for. Beautiful locations in San Diego. Room for advancement and deserved raises. Very nice people that are there to help you as a team evironment. I would probably still be working there if I hadn't had to move out of state.
Pros
Great commissions
Cons
Only management gets concessions on rent
love to work with this company but the supervisor was not very helpful and had a chip on her shoulder
Manager (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAFebruary 17, 2016
I give this company 4-5 stars the company it self is great but my experience with the supervisor was not good the coworkers were wonderful. Typical day at work was very busy lots to do something different every day. I learned that no matter how hard you work or try to do a good job when a supervisor don't like you performance you can get laid off. all my co workers were great. the hardest part of the job was not being able to talk to the supervisor can comunicate with her your questions she was always right. most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet lots of different people.
Pros
very good company to work for
Cons
bad supervisor
Produtive a fun work place
Cook Meals, Clean (Current Employee) –  Carterville, ILNovember 15, 2013
Once I get Clocked in I check on my Clients make sure they are all Dry an see if they needed to use the restroom. then I pass the 4p.m. Meds. to 8 clients and if I didn't have to pass them I do a double check to make sure the staff before me had past all the Meds. out and make sure the staff had signed the MAR in the right spots an the correct time. Then I will start supper, and do Vitals to all 8 Clients on every Monday. I chop up the food for the Clients that don't have teeth an even for the few that do had teeth. Bathe the Clients and at 8p.m. I pass their Meds. out to them and then get them ready for bed. I check on them as they sleep cause one Client has seizures. then I take them potty every 2 hrs. I make their lunches for them cause through the week they go to workshop. Then before I leave I do the books. They have Goals they do. Which all Staff has to do Documentation after every shift. We do Monthly Drills too.

I learned how important it is to take care of 8 Mentally Handicap residents. As in checking their Vitals, Taking their Meds daily, Bathing them, taking them to Doctor appointments.

When the next Staff or Co-worker comes in I relay to them how the day or evening went an let them know if there was any problems with any Clients. I let them know if there was any clothes or towels left to be put up or folded.

The hardest part of the job? Nothing is really to hard as long as you are paying attention to your Clients.

I have Fun with my Clients. We play music an sing and dance with them. I try to make it fun when I am working with them.
Pros
I am getting to Help people that can't really take care of themself. I enjoy helping others!
Cons
hours an the pay.
helping those with developmental disabilities is extremely rewarding
DSP (Former Employee) –  Carterville, ILApril 23, 2013
Working with the developmentally disables was fabulous, I loved helping the clients learn and working their daily struggles. My co-workers were great people, you have to be a special person to do this type of job. The management wasn't as caring, they really could have taken a lesson from some of the staff. The hardest part was seeing a client leave the home, or passing on.
Pros
great co-workers, great clients
Cons
management, no benefits
steady work environment
Direct Support Person (Former Employee) –  Colp, ILJuly 18, 2012
I prefer to work in a environment that is steady. I would like the managers to be easy to talk to and I would like to work where employees are treated equal.
Pros
40 hours/ week