Progress West HealthCare Center Employee Reviews

Part of a team
Emergency Department - Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 13, 2015
Good team work, great work culture which included great continued education experience. Polices and procedures worked with staff instead of hindering workers ability to get things done. This helped staff give patients the best care experience I have ever been able to deliver as a nurse. I left due to my very lengthy driving distance.
Best organization I've ever worked for!
Medical Imaging Technologist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOSeptember 9, 2014
Progress West was a brand new hospital when I started working there and I was fortunate to help to establish the tone for the daily flow of the diagnostic imaging section. We were all strongly encouraged by senior management to take ownership of our jobs, just like it was our own business. This empowered each employee to create an excellent experience for our patients. Work/life balance was the best I've ever experienced anywhere.
Pros
compensation, work/life balance, and competent management
Cons
sometimes late lunches due to workload
Close network
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 25, 2012
Can be a great place. Has potential to be top of line. It is a small hospital only 72 beds. Nice and intimate. Can grow to a necessary asset in the community.
Pros
smaller hospital, more intimate
Cons
alot of favortizum
My job experience
Patient Care tech (Current Employee) –  Ofallon MissouriJune 27, 2012
I have loved working here and have learned alot and i am ready to advance in my career.
Pros
only working 3 days a week
Cons
its 12 hour days

4.6