What We’re About
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. Each of our employees has a role in our success and together, we continue to find new and better ways to satisfy our customers and move the insurance industry forward.
With over 75 years of business, we ensure more than 13 million customers. People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up our diverse group of 26,000 talented professionals. With six large locations and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices across the country, we collectively work toward our goal of becoming consumers’ number one choice for auto insurance. Join a company where you’ll be valued for your contributions—and love what you do.
Love What You Do
What’s it like to work here? We don’t stop until a project is finished—then we eagerly move on to new and exciting challenges. We’re a company that strives to move the needle forward each and every day, with the goal to test our limits and exceed expectations.
In our environment, you can bring new ideas forward and grow with confidence. Different ways of thinking are celebrated and hard work is rewarded every single day. And, if you ask our employees why they love working here, many will say without missing a beat: the people. We work hard as a team, and our employees are invested in each other’s success as much as their own.
We also understand the importance of work/life balance and our employees enjoy these benefits:
• Gainshare bonus program based on company’s achievement of annual performance objectives
• Flexible work arrangements
• Resources for your career goals, such as award winning training and annual tuition
• Award winning, supportive environment which includes Employee Resource Groups
• On-site medical facilities, dining venues and fitness centers at our main campus
• Offerings for a healthy lifestyle such as reimbursement plans for gym memberships
• Ways to give back through company matched charitable contributions
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) and a 401(k) program
Ready to find a job you’ll love? Visit us at www.progressive.com/jobs – less