Celebrating 75 years of business, Progressive is known as an innovator within the insurance industry. We were the first major auto insurer to offer customers the ability to buy insurance online and we continue to give customers innovative solutions like mobile apps and usage based discounts. One of the top car insurance providers in the country, we insure millions of vehicles across the U.S.
People from all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states make up this diverse group of talented professionals. With offices across the country, we employ about 25,000 bright individuals who are crucial to our success. Working at Progressive means extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in many different roles with a dedicated group of colleagues. At Progressive, you are encouraged to learn, take risks, grow and perform in an innovative, dynamic atmosphere where results are rewarded.
Our Work Environment
Here we have a strong foundation of values, with the intent of serving our customers, agents, shareholders and people with excellence and integrity. In our diverse, inclusive work environment, you’ll discover the freedom, resources and support to turn your best ideas into solutions.
You’ll also enjoy work/life balance with benefits that include:
• Gainshare bonus program based on company performance
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Resources for your career goals, such as dedicated training organizations and annual tuition assistance
• Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
• Flexible work arrangements
• On-site clinical care and fitness centers at our main campus locations
Below is a sample of the recent recognition we have received for being a great place to work for a wide variety of people:
• Local Best Place to Work in our six large corporate locations: Austin, TX; Cleveland, OH; Colorado Springs, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Sacramento, CA; and Tampa, FL
• Training Top 125, Training Magazine
• 8 Healthy Places for Women to Work, Prevention.com
• Top 50 Employers, HBCU Connect
• Best Companies for Latinas in the U.S., LATINA Style 50
• Top 100 Military Friendly Employers, GI Jobs
Applying at Progressive
We want you to have a positive experience with us as you go through our recruiting process. Please make sure you follow the steps of our process to ensure the best outcome. Some of the things you can expect are:
• You will be asked to provide information such as your employment history and educational background.
• Once you complete your application, you will receive a confirmation email and you will be able to monitor your status in the recruiting process by logging into your profile.
• A representative from our recruiting team will be in touch by email or phone if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process.
• As part of our process, some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment.
• Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check.
Join a team where you will be celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring, and the energy you invest. To learn more and search for jobs online, visit http://www.progressive.com/jobs – less