642 salaries reported
$15.72 per hour
44 salaries reported
$19.27 per hour
354 salaries reported
$19.21 per hour
Love What You Do at Progressive
You might know us best for car insurance, and Flo, our friendly Superstore cashier. But, for more than 75 years, Progressive has offered a wide range of insurance choices to a wide range of customers.
In fact, we insure more than 13 million customers annually thanks to the hard work of our diverse group of 33,000+ talented employees. From all walks of life, all fields of business and all 50 states, all of our employees have a role in our success as we continue to find new and better ways to move the insurance industry forward and satisfy our customers.
And, around here people are passionate about the work they do every day. Whether helping customers find the best policy coverage for their needs, adjusting a claim or developing applications, Progressive people tackle each new day with enthusiasm and dedication. This is a special type of place, where collaboration is encouraged, hard work is rewarding and creativity is celebrated. This is a place where you can bring new ideas forward, grow with confidence and love what you do.
From customer service reps to claims adjusters, systems engineers and analysts, there are many different roles within our walls, contributing to our success. Whether you’re ready to start a new career or are an experienced professional looking for a place to grow your skills, Progressive may be the perfect place for you.
Our Culture and Benefits
More often than not, it’s different approaches and ways of thinking that lead to our growth and innovation as a company.
We foster an environment where employees can contribute to their fullest potential and continue to grow professionally. Our Employee Resource Groups that provide development tools, networking opportunities and interactive cultural celebrations are just one piece of our open, supportive culture.
Our employees also benefit from:
• Gainshare bonus program based on company’s achievement of annual performance objectives
• Flexible work arrangements
• Resources for your career goals, such as award winning training and annual tuition assistance
• On-site medical facilities and fitness centers at our main campus locations
• Offerings for a healthy lifestyle such as reimbursement plans for gym memberships
• Ways to give back through company matched charitable contributions
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) and a 401(k) program
Ready to find a job you’ll love? Visit us at www.progressive.com/jobs – less