An industry leader in RV power conversion and distribution, Progressive Dynamics, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Electrical Engineering Department.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum five years experience in design and development of low cost switch mode power supplies in 500 to 5000 watts.
- Perform original circuit design, thermal design, and analysis.
- Design packaging of power supplies in coordination with mechanical engineers.
- Develop test methods and equipment for current/new products.
- Evaluating and selecting components and vendors.
- Knowledge of UL, CSA, CE, and EMC standards a plus.
- Prior experience with European standards a plus.
- Experience with PADS PCB and circuit simulation a plus.
Must be a US citizen.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.