SR. ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN - JR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
An industry leader in recreational vehicle power conversion and distribution, Progressive Dynamics, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Electrical Engineering Department.
We have one position available with the ability to hire:
- an individual who has an Associate’s degree in Electronics and five years of senior level experience OR
- an individual with a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Experience is desirable but not a requirement.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Apply basic engineering fundamentals to develop new or improve products.
- Interest or experience in switch mode power supply design desired.
- Perform circuit design for digital and analog systems.
- Evaluate and select components and vendors.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Investigate customer complaints and resolve the issues.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to phase in production process changes.
- Develop manufacturing test methods and equipment.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems on new or existing products.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.