PROGRESSIVE HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

The clients are wonderful but upper management is horrible
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 28, 2017
The job alone is ok it is the the attitude of the nurses and the PSD and the administrator is horrible!!! They are in a clic and belittle and talk about everyone! So being over worked for things they don't want to do!! The job will be great once the Head nurse and PSD is gone!!
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Upper management is horrible
Aide (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 9, 2017
Good pay, good work environment and good training. Work Monday through sunday make your own hours and its a good learning experience and a good professional work environment
Great job
DCS (Former Employee) –  JENA LOUISIANANovember 17, 2016
I have no bad words for progressive. Its a very well ran business. You will create a personal bond between the staff and paitents in the home. I do not regret working here
Pros
YOU CREATE A BOND WITH STAFF
Cons
STRESSFUL
Productive agency to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCJune 7, 2016
Enjoyed working as an administrative assistant with this company for 5 years. Great agency and staff to work for. I have learned so much throughout the 5 years of working with company.
Pros
Very helpful agency to employees and consumers
Cons
Services are not available for all consumers
Great Place
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 22, 2014
Good atmosphere to work in works with you on being and well deserved person and valuable to the company as well
care for mentally ill in homecare facility
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 8, 2013
great clients, great staff and coworkers, very fulfilling job, great place to work
Pros
great patients, great staff and co workers
Cons
upper mangement very unprofessional
New Home Care Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkins Park, PASeptember 11, 2013
A typical day at Progressive will be day to day operations for a Home care Agency, data entry , billing . processing claims
productive and steady work place
Caregiver  (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 16, 2013
I would go to work clock in and check the clients to see if they needed to be changed turned over then I do a light cleaning and see who clothes needs to be washed. When its time for me to get off that's the only the thing I hate cause my relieve don't always come on time the hardest part about the job was watching the clients go through what they was going through, the enjoyable part about that job was talking to them and knowing when they saw me it lighted up their day
It is a job but no room to excel or move up
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 10, 2012
Help clients with personal care
maintain safe environment
running errands and shopping
light housework
my clients are great caring and grateful people
Helping people who need me putting a smile on there faces is the most enjoyable part of my work day
Challenging workplace
DIRECT CARE STAFF (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 16, 2012
the just of the job is challenging because it deals with mentally ill patients who experience different types of illnesses. all of the clients are men and therefore can become very strong when they are having a "behavior" so it includes being able to deal with agressiveness and how to bring them back to a calm stage. it also includes cooking, cleaning, and assisting with daily day to day activities. my coworkers and i all get along just fine and the environment is for the most part laid back. i am consistently learning that you have to have patience and be a very caring and understanding person for work such as this.
Progressive HealthCare
Qualified Mental Retardation Specialist (Former Employee) –  JEFFERSON,LOUISIANAAugust 8, 2012
Great place to work . Group home for people with mental and physical disabilities . Professionally organized. My typical day was to observe clients, interact with clients and prepare clients case plans for the quarter. Supervised staff with scheduling , clients budgeting, training and in -service on clients Behavorial Support Plan.Home visits were done daily. Collecting information from clients doctors visits and Pyschiatrist visit to send to the state for clients eligibility.
Pros
i recieved excellent and professional training.
Cons
on-call 24/7
Very Productive place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAJuly 9, 2012
Answering phones, prepare copies of Dr's order for all the decipline. Preparing reports for the Director of nursing inputing information into the system and assisting with daily clerical work. Very educational place if you considering opening a HomeHealth Care. Management was great, and enjoy working with all my co-workers. Looking forward to going to work everyday and working with my staff.
Pros
bonus, good pay increase and employee acknowledgment.
Cons
company sold
Great Experiencey
Recreation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Zachary, LAFebruary 12, 2012
I loved working with the patients and the staff. To be able to help the patients grow and improve in areas they need to sustain a healthy life.
Pros
being able to do what i love, helping peolpe in need.
Cons
it was so short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROGRESSIVE HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2