Responsibilities of this job
1. Upholds all company policies and procedures.
2. Evaluates new patients logically, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
3. Designs appropriate treatment plans and clearly completes the flow sheet.
4. Regularly evaluates regular patients to modify, progress or discharge.
5. Documents daily for all patients via daily note, comparable sign and/or clinical
6. Discharges patients when appropriate.
7. Completes all documentation accurately and timely.
8. Actively participates in the training of aide/assistant staff.
Additional responsibilities clarified:
9. Prioritizes patients appropriately according to rehabilitation potential and needs.
10. Demonstrates understanding of company philosophy when it comes to teamwork and
11. Communicates with doctors appropriately.
12. Cooperates with administrative and front/back office staff.
Licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Illinois. Capable of developing a strong rapport with patients and staff. Capable of mastering all clinical skills.
Even if you like your current job . . .
. . . don’t miss this opportunity!
1. Advancement opportunities unlike you’ve ever seen!
2. 99% of our patients want to get better (not a worker’s comp or lien mill)!
3. Great pay and benefits!
4. Discharge patients when goals are met, not milk the insurance for all it’s worth!
5. No unethical procedures like “padding” bills or performing services just to increase
6. Regular trainings to foster growth and expertise!
7. Work with a motivated and committed team!
8. Energetic environment and fast-paced!
9. Work with other PT’s and be treated as a professional!
And much, much more…
Even if you like your current job, don’t miss this opportunity to better yourself and your career. If you don’t take this chance to make a positive change in your life, the road you’re on will never change!
3 easy ways to apply: Now hiring and positions are limited so hurry!
1. Call (630) 887-6929
2. Fax your resume to (630) 887-6930