Progressive Employee Review

Hard working and cordial work environment
Auto Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOMarch 5, 2014
A typical day at work involves coverage and liability decision on auto claims. I have learned a number of different ways to cover auto claims and how to make the claims experience as easy as possible for all involved. Management was effective, but did not always have the best interest of their employees. Management makes it feel as if there is a class system in place, frequently separating themselves from their teams. The most difficult part in this job is management of volume as a lot is placed on each individual adjuster within the office. The most enjoyable part of the job is the day flies by and there is never any boredom in place. It is a fast paced environment where there is a lot to be learned.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Lack of growth opportunity

Other Progressive Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and competitive.
Unrepresented Bodily Injury Claims Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 18, 2018
Progressive is a proud organization always wanting to lead the industry. It is an innovative organization and expect their people to be competitive.

I enjoy helping customers through their claims. I enjoy developing my representatives and see them advance in the organization.
Pros
Good benefits and compensation
Cons
Inconsistent with development of their people
Productive and quick pace work environment
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2018
A good place to work. Strongly held culture.
Management works to be transparent.
Recognized for work that is done promptly and efficiently.
Standard benefits and time off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.