Progressive

Progressive Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Riverview, FLMay 21, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: strict attendance policy
Productive and fun company... They do try to offer a balanced work and personal life, however they have a strict attendance policy that can be difficult to adhere to as a single parent. Great pay and great atmosphere!
they give a lot of incentives for working with them.
Claims Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Riverview, FLMay 20, 2015
Pros: the shifts, incentives/gifts, competitive pay, benefits
Cons: there's a policy that they don't coach you for causing immediate termination
I learned a lot about the claims process. Management was cordial. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people nationwide during one of the most difficult times in their lives. Just knowing I helped make a difference made my heart fill with joy.
a great place to work
sales (Former Employee), austin, TXMay 19, 2015
typical call center environment, I enjoyed the time that I was there. They did have a cafe and gym and doctor office on the property which was helpful
Very productive Company
Claims Representative (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Provided many accomoidations for employees
Cons: Working 10-12 hour days during busy seasons
This company really did treat their employees well but you also worked very hard for them too. There were plenty of times that we would have to work late and the company would provide food or other accommodations to help you.
great benefits.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mayfield Village, OHMay 18, 2015
Overall good company, awesome people. Nice salary, constant change. Great benefits. Management is ok. some micro manage, some does not.
NA
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2015
Good place to work good people good benefits no commission. Pay for P&C license,not to demanding. Pretty good job for just starting out or if you need a job asap
Loved the beginning
Insurance Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 15, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: Varying management styles
As a company I liked Progressive. It was the management that drove me out. I wasl P & C licensed in 17 states, qualified to sell homeowners insurance and kept both retention numbers and sales quotas high, but the money was not forthcoming. Upon my resignation it was if I didn't even exist. No exit interview, had to fight for awarded benefits not even so much as a "good-bye" after 8 years.
Progressive
Claims Data Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: Work/life balance
Cons: stress of working claims
Good company to work for. Good people. Great co-workers. Management is very helpful and understanding. As long as you put forth the effort you will be rewarded.
Great startup job
Vocational Instructor/Direct Service Worker (DSW) (Former Employee), Metairie, LAMay 12, 2015
The clients are great!!! There is plenty of opportunities for advancement!!!! You can build up sick + vacation time!!!! Plenty of overtime available!!!!
Don't get in to claims
CSO Claims (Current Employee), Mayfield Heights, OHMay 12, 2015
Pros: Progressive facilities - workout center, cafeterias
Cons: management
I do believe that some areas of Progressive (IT, Marketing) are great. But do not get in to claims. The most inadequate people (no college degree, no professionalism, have been at the job for 6 months) get promoted in to management. Management could care less about work/life balance. If you don't work more than 40 hours a week there is no way you are getting all of your work done. The room for growth in claims is very limited as a lot of people are trying to get the same promotions.
nice company, no room for growth
Medical Rep (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 4, 2015
this is a family friendly company to work for. If you have a goal of getting into management, this is not the company for you.The pay is okay, could be better.
OK
Field Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2015
The job was relatively secure, and the co-workers were great. However, the corporate leadership was not employee-oriented. There are better options out there.
progressive is a great place
Estimator (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 30, 2015
I have worked for Progressive for 9 years. I have worked in the call center and in claims. Progressive as a company offers a lot of wonderful and competitive benefits.
Great Employess and Job Culture
CLAIMS GENERALIST (Current Employee), Decatur, GAApril 30, 2015
Compensation for job is competitive and the employees are great to be around. Very supportive staff and good holiday and vacation benefits.
Great atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDApril 28, 2015
Pros: Learning experience
All around this was a great experience, I loved the people I worked with they were so welcoming. Since I am great with computers I caught on to working the system fast and after a week I was sitting with clients and producing quotes. I will make sure to always use this company and would recommend to anyone
Very Anti replician company
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), colorado springs coloradoApril 28, 2015
Pros: Going home
Cons: coming into work
They fire those with disability's, late once and you're fired without warning. poor training, no job advancement.aefg wiahg kquehfoipuqewu oweuahpouf hqewpoithwepouh g[ouaehpigaeh [owdo[klrgth spe;rgt wrty wrt5 wrty
Informative
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Hard to advance
Learned a lot about insurance background. Company very family oriented. Great bonus check, great raises. Co-Workers very friendly, great gym facility on site, outstanding cafeteria.
Great understanding work place, amazing ethics and incentives
Claim Loss Reporter (Former Employee), Riverview, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, positive management, clear procedures, fun atmosphere
Cons: Advancing is tough, supervisors wait too long to tell u what ur doing wrong
Managers are supportive and great teachers. Training is very informative, benefits are amazing, management cares very much for their employees and make working a fun and enjoyable task
good
Senior Processing Representative (Former Employee), mayfield village ohioApril 28, 2015
I worked at very high paced and productive team member at Progressive for 16 years as a Phone Representative in the Special Lines Department and Processing in the Auto Department.
productive and fun nice place to work, all of the managers were supportive and empowering. christmas time very joyful in the work place.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), cleveland ohioApril 27, 2015
Pros: winning cavs tickets
Cons: lots of information to retain
nice place to work managers and coworkers were great to work with i enjoyed the information that i learned. the work enviorment was nice, this location had a fitness center and medical facilities,

1 2 3 4 5

About Progressive

What We’re About Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. Each of our employees has – Read more

Progressive Salaries