Progressive Employee Review

Fast paste work, knowlege, focus
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 14, 2014
Provide client with policy information, make changes on policies as require. Deal with client that were upset because of guide lines. Very low co-worker relationship. Management focus customer satisfaction answer phone call in timely managers and solution solving.
Pros
long lunch time and flex break
Cons
Schedules

Other Progressive Employee Reviews

Progressive Life
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Less stressful job I had in my life! I love it! Opportunities to move up are fast and easy. Very friendly staff and treat you like a person and not just a robot.
Pros
Take lunches when you want.
Overall Experience
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monument, COJanuary 19, 2018
This company was amazing to work for in 2011 when I first started here. By time I left in 2014 it was a completely different story, all they cared about was the bottom line. Be prepared to hit all of your numbers or you will be warned and eventually terminated. I decided to leave because they were taking away all of the flexible schedules and implementing schedules based on your job performance. I was missing time due to an Auto accident so I assumed and was basically told I would get a shift I didn't want. With two young kids and Dr. appointments that just wasn't feasible. As time went on I asked more people how they felt about the workplace. I learned many of them were on meds to cope with the stress. I put my 2 weeks in and couldn't be happier.
Pros
Lunch in house, Great benifits
Cons
Mandatory overtime, Management, First call resolution, clicks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive. Our community is ready to answer.