Great careers begin with great opportunities!
Progressus Therapy is currently seeking full-time Speech Language Pathologists to join our team of dedicated clinicians throughout Broward County.
We currently have positions in Tamarac, Mirimar, Plantation, and Sunrise available for immediate start!
As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, Progressus Therapy offers its clinicians careers that are rich with rewards – both personally and professionally!
Interested in moving to the Sunshine State? Ask about our relocation package!
Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Progressus team today!
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competency is preferred, however, strong CFs will be considered OR
- CFs and experienced clinicians are welcome
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!