Progressus Therapy Employee Reviews

Great Contract Company
OTR/L (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2016
Great contract company to work for. Great benefits and they are there for their employees. This is my first contract job and they have taken good care of me.
First time I had worked as an RSP and, overall, enjoyed it very much.
Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 2, 2016
Company located in FL so never got to know any one. Would have liked more support with the district I was assigned to. Often times felt job was over whelming. District supervisor could have been more supportive and communicated in a more timely manner. On sight staff were very helpful. Kids were really great and lots of fun. Parents were very supportive. Admin. on sight was also very supportive. Hardest part of the job was not being informed about certain aspects of the job until too late, and having to attend mandatory meetings and work over time without pay.
Pros
Generally, Progressus staff contacted me quickly when I had a question or need help.
Cons
Lacked communication, no pay over the long holidays. Salary was not equal to district salaries, even though I was told it was.
Overall good company to work for
Registered Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 4, 2016
Traveled to too many school sites but good compensation and orientation at start up. Provided OT service to 6 elementary schools, so kind of hard to managed your caseload proficiently. Loved the school schedule for good family work life balance but you don't get paid for the holidays and teacher conference breaks, so pay can be limited.
Pros
Compensation, Schedule
Cons
Too many school sites to cover alone
Supplies were great
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 15, 2014
Progressus was great at providing up to date and valuable supplies to their employees who worked in the school system. During my time with Progressus I learned how to create IEPs and manage 80 children within a week. It was hard but satisfying.
great culture
Client Development / Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2014
great culture within company, lots of benefits and do fun things as a whole. great pay
Nice valued type job
SR Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2013
Busy and very rewarding type of company for what they do. Not really much more to say, time there was good and rewarding.
Good people poor company
Finance (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 24, 2012
If you are looking for a strong financially stable company, this is not it. Many cutbacks, long working hours towards cleaning up old finance staff mess, with nothing giving back in return. Management dropping like flies; while fellow co-workers are working hard maintaining their personal facebook pages or the latest gossip while the hard workers continue putting in the sweat and tears to get the job done go unawarded. Management lack the knowledge and experiance oppose to those who work under them. Poor leadership for a company who seems to continue a down road fall.
Pros
location has great view
Cons
lack job security, job incentives/motivation, life/work balance
I enjoyed working for Progressus and would work for them again.
Speech Languge Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 16, 2012
Progressus paid excellent and was available at all times when needed.
Pros
excellent benefits and pay
Company is excellent in all areas
A/ R Collector (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 14, 2012
Company gave options to stay on with retention bonuses; however, you had to relocate from here in MD to Tampa Florida could not just up and move wife and kids.
Pros
kept younin the loop of all changes big or small