Progrexion Employee Reviews

Horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 21, 2017
I worked here for about a year during training they make you think you're going to make good money & that you're actually helping people, but half of the people that you get can't afford the product, also you have to make 5-6 sales a day to be able to get your commission, if you only make 2 sales or 3 a day you won't get any commission it's rediculous wouldn't recommend anyone working here
Cons
Don't get all your commission
Not all it's hyped up to be
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 10, 2017
Training is all rainbows and butterflies, telling you how much money you're going to make and how much you're going to help people, when in reality you're selling a product to people who can't even close to afford it. The customers are, for the most part, very low income, and you're selling something that most of the employees couldn't afford. You're taught manipulative phrases and ways to legally coerce people to purchasing these products.
Cons
Short Breaks
Friendly Enviroment
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 22, 2017
I worked on out bound phone sales. It wasn't the job for me. Others there, however , did very well and had lots of success. It was a friendly and upbeat environment. Good chain of command with supervisors that valued your opinion and worked with you for your success.
Pros
Fun recroom for breaks
Cons
Long hours in a cubicle
Great for College Students
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMarch 16, 2017
They can be really flexible with schedules and allow you to have time off from work to go to school or to go home. Its a call center so the atmosphere can be a little crazy at times but if you stick with it, you will be rewarded with all sorts of prizes as well as snacks that make some of the shifts feel a little bit shorter at times.
Pros
bonuses based on performance
Cons
management is a joke
Great workplace, fun and encouraging outlook
Credit Consultant Home Agent (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 16, 2017
I loved working for Progrexion, where I was offered to be enrolled after training into their management in training program. The pay was only 10.00 hourly for working as an at home agent, and some of the commissions that I earned were never tracked in the system and thus were never paid to me. I did earn Amazon.com purchase of my choice as reward for earning PACE points, worth whatever dollar value I earned. We had fabulous lunch catering on site. There is a lot of fun fundraising as well.
Pros
A great compnay to be a part of, many perks.
Cons
Compensation and incentive for work at home agents not so great.
Fun place to work
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDFebruary 28, 2017
My time at Progrexion was short but was a good time. They have a lot of fun things to do while on break and are always trying to have fun even while working.
Tedius
Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTFebruary 26, 2017
I worked at Lexington Law, they say the term "paralegal" clients actually believe it, I worked there for over a year , I would never beable to get a job as a actual paralegal with out some schooling
Learned a lot about criedt and laws
found that almost all the wourk the Lexington does is an insult , I would never send adocumneted letter the way the do with errors
I was able to do my own repair on my own , I stoped using there service even though it was free.

Mangment are very into stats and numbers if yu can convice enough people to pay for the service and not quit your the favriote for the moment

people come and go real fast, There is new Team Lead every month
no real management, after tranng the phones are 7 hours strait forget going to the bathroom they dc you points
Pros
wearing jeans on Fridays, sometimes they gave out candy
Cons
Mangement, Team Leads, fake Paralegle
Fun place to work
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2017
I enjoyed doing a job that allowed me the opportunity to help customers achieve their dreams and goals through bettering their credit. I was able to provide customers with educational information.
Pros
on-site cafeteria
Productive workplace
Credit Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 21, 2017
It was an awesome experience to try something new. Selling credit repair showed me different things I didn't know about credit. There was unlimited overtime which was great.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Stressfull sales
Completely unprofessional place to work, high turnover.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityFebruary 20, 2017
I don't know much about the other people posting these reviews but my experience was anything but rewarding. There is apparently a 90 day no miss policy during training. In other words you come to work sick or you loose your job. They are trying to do good work but many of the callers have know idea how they got on the phone with you and even less interest in staying on the phone. Many have no $ and the service is not cheap. There are some 150-200 people there everyday and most look homeless themselves. Even upper management comes to work in t-shirts and jeans. Not a professional environment. My advice, look elsewhere.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2017
Progrexion has a great benefits package , with competitive pay and incentive programs . Progrexion also has a friendly and helpful management team , they thrives to assist you in obtaining on the company's set goals
Productive and exciting place to work and it did have a ping pong table.
assist prospective customers (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2017
My day would consist of helping customers gain knowledge about they're credit and what can be done to help repair and maintain their credit reports. I was always willing to learn how to be the best at my position and would be the first to help any of my coworkers with anything they could not handle on their own. I learned much about credit and being compassionate for others. The management was always on their A game. The culture was nothing short of amazing to be honest. The hardest part of the job for me was failing to commision out at times. Truthfully Progrexion was one of the most enjoyable work experiences of my life.
takes a certain type of person
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 6, 2017
you are only going to make money there if you are a salesman (manipulative) i did like the leadership though they will help you succeed if you really want to
Pros
company treats you well
Cons
you might have to sell your soul
Amazing Culture
Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 31, 2017
Helping others launch a profitable career was very rewarding. I enjoyed helping the management team get a lift in results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Pros
Fabulous business model
Cons
Lacked leadership mentoring and development.
Cons
Credit Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73127January 30, 2017
They scam people. Do not work here. They don't care about their employees and the GM was fired for cocaine my first week working there. All they care about is sales.
Amazing people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 26, 2017
Hands down the best job around Idaho Falls. Great pay, benefits, and work environment. Easy to move up in the company and have a career.
If you like sales this is a great place to work.
Credit repair consultant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 25, 2017
The environment here was amazing. Fun. They have lunch planned for every Friday, whether its sugary cereal your mom wouldn't buy for you or bbqing hot dogs during the summer. And not cheap gross hot dogs either. They have a play room that has a ping pong table, tv, mini golf hole. They offer a service I believe in. And it works.
Pros
Awesome environment.
Cons
Sales.
Good job for college student
Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDJanuary 20, 2017
I worked here while going to school. They were very flexible with hours. They made sure you knew what you were doing. There is no script to follow, which made it a bit hard, because you had to memorize questions to ask.
Perfect place to work if you need to be home
Certified Financial Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 18, 2017
Helping clients with credit repair services and changing the lives of people stuck in financial situations. Expert advise and continued follow ups. Management is great as well as training and coaches help you succeed beyond. Your teammates are always there to help cheer you on as well. The hardest part of the job is trying to get clients to talk with you at that particular time, there are many excuses that they don't have the time but you need to try to get them interested at that moment, instead of call backs. Working from home is the best part especially if you need to be home. No need to go to the office during bad weather. The company provides you with all the equipment need for you (computer, keyboard, mouse and headphones) all you need is a ethernet connection and your good to go
Pros
some major holidays off, work-from-home
Fun place but long hours
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2017
The environment is nice. Management is pushy but inspiring. Long hours aren't very flexible. The company itself was enjoyable and did a lot for the community. Srill a growing company and likes for employees to be involved in and out of the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progrexion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9