Progrexion

Progrexion Employer Reviews

Normal day
Sales Associate/Paralegal (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 25, 2014
A normal day at Progrexion is about making outbound calls to potential clients educating them on the benefits of credit repair and provide them with a solution by obtaining our Credit Repair Service. For the most part manager are helpful when we ask for assistance and my fellow co-workers are great we have become family.
Wouldn't go back
Telesales (Former Employee), Provo, UTNovember 20, 2014
Pros: you could win pretty cool items different ways when they had contests going on.
Cons: call center, not the most friendly managers
I was at Progrexion just under 11 months, I started out really enjoying the job and did well on sales. As time went on I slowly got board of the job, I got tired of only getting to do outbound and not getting the chance to advance to inbound. They seem to take favorites.. But over all if you do good at outbound or inbound sales, I think it's worth hitting up.
A good company
Telemarketer/Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2014
Pros: free food sometimes, spiffs, co-workers, no cap on quota, your own desk
Cons: lunch 30 mins, benefits expensive, managers
When You start training is fun. They feed you they have great spiffs. Everything changes when you are out on the floor. If you asked a manager a question then ask another manager the same question they wouldn't been on the same page. It would be opposite from the other answer. They always are changing the way things go. When it first opened up everyone that was hired and to look professional with dressing to the way you talked. Then in my 4 month they were hiring anyone drug abusers, people never on time and got away with it. I did learn a lot about credit how it works. What things go against you, how you can improve your score.

Relaxed but efficient work environment
Front End Developer (Former Employee), North Salt Lake, UTJuly 26, 2014
I was sad to leave Progrexion... I worked with a great team and it was a pleasure to go to work every day.
Fun Place to work. Co-workers make the day a pleasure
Inside Sales Rep - Credit Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: saling a product that you can believe in.
This is the first sales job that I have had the opportunity to work for.
I have learned that I enjoy relating to the customers and sharing a product that is very applicable and necessary in ones life today.
My co-workers have been a pleasure to work with. They are very supportive and always upbeat. The hardest part of the job is not getting down if you don't get sale. I've learned you just have to stay positive and believe in what you're doing, because it does make a difference. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have helped to improve the quality of life for many people.
Productive fun place to work with a Ping pong table, game/internet room and much more.
Paralegal In Enrollment Services (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2014
Pros: lots of incentives, benefits, great work place enviroment
Cons: short breaks, glitchy time system and adherence system both were flawed.
Progrexion was a fantastic place to work, I have learned many things from them one of which was being happier with their happiness model in place. I was also able to learn about credit repair and the certain laws that protect you against unfairly reported creditor postings and what you could do about them. I focused on honing in on my active listening skills as well as other aspects of my position as a customer service representative. My co-workers were one of the best parts about working here always lifting me up and spreading positivity when I could not. The management was excellent here as well lots of positive people. The hardest part about the job was when people were not willing to better their lives and repair their credit and the most enjoyable part of the job was helping people out.
Rewarding
Sales Trainer (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTMay 28, 2014
Caring for others is very rewarding!! I only left due to needing consistent hours and it was hard to loose patients and not bring the hurt home.
Productive and fun work environment with great company culture
Corporate Recruiter Lexington Law (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 9, 2014
Their emphasis is obviously their employees. They have a relaxation room and ping pong area.
Good starting job
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee), West Valley, UTMay 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches most of the time. fun enviornment.
Cons: pay could be better.
It's a great place to gain experience. You'll learn some sales/customer service skills.
Fun place to work at.
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee), North Salt Lake, UTMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free meals, game room, internet during breaks.
Cons: pay needs to go up.
They have games almost daily to make things fun. It was an easy job, but the pay wasn't for me.
Mixed feelings nice break room
Manager (Former Employee), Provo, UTFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: incentives, benefits of insurance
Cons: telemarketing, angry customers
It's difficult to describe this job. They are constantly changing it so if you can't keep up with it, then this job isn't for you.

A typical day depending on the area, would consist of you clocking in and working on the clock to make sales or to direct customers into the right place to get the help they need with the credit.

I worked both sides of the place from hourly to commision and boy was that tough.
The hardest part was when they forced me to move to commission because they were dissolving the hourly rate position and moving it to another state.
That's what get's to you. If you don't go with the flow you don't work.

The most enjoyable part was getting the hard earned incentives. They try to find new ways to motivate their workers so they can get rewards for different sales or other things of that nature.
ups and down
Paralegal (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: spiffs
Cons: short brak lunch and bosses suck
good pay hard work for just 10 dollars an hourdont get paid enough for the things you do there
Very rewarding workplace
Sales Associate-Full Time (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTNovember 7, 2013
Made outbound calls to people who potentially could need assistants with their credit goals.
Productive fun workplace with ping pong table
Credit Consultant/Sales Rep (Current Employee), Provo, UTOctober 30, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: strict with rules, breaks, and attendence
There is a lot of potential to make money if u are good at sales. It pays $8/hr or commission whatever is more. Overall good management and comes with benefits. They are a bit tedious with adherence on the phone and what not, but overall a good company to work for
Productive fun work place, full commission.
Paralegal, Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Provo, UTSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: can make a lot of money with commission
Cons: it's full commission, if you're not good at sales don't do this job.
Great work place, on the phones 8 hours a day. Great management, friendly co-workers.
Great company to work for
Sales coach (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 12, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunch, flexible hours, good benefits
If you're looking for a fun, exciting workplace with room for advancement this is a good place to work
Good College Job
Lexington Law Firm Paralegal (Former Employee), Provo, UtahMay 20, 2013
Go and educate and hopefully sell potential clients. I needed to have a Paralegal certification and know basically everything about the firm to correctly assist clients and prospective clients.
Positive Working Environment
Business Intelligence Senior Analyst (Current Employee), North Salt Lake, UTOctober 3, 2012
Positive work environment
Continual training and learning
Growing company with growth opportunities