Progrexion Employee Reviews in United States

Unethical Company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 15, 2015
Selling credit repair programs for a national law firm. (inbound)
Developed multiple sales opportunities with referrals from clients.
Presented product benefits, dealt with objections, and closed the sale.
Exceeded daily, weekly and monthly quotas.

I did not know if the credit repair product worked and we had many complaints.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
You felt unethical presenting the product
Pay based on comission
credit consultant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 9, 2015
Friendly coworkers, management does not work with you if you need time off. High pressure to sell no matter what obstacles you have to jump through.
Pros
they feed you well your first day and every Friday either cereal or hot dogs.
Cons
Medical Benefits are prohibitively expensive.
a typical day
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJanuary 24, 2016
When i walked into the building it was around 5:30 a.m. I would grab a coffee get to my desk and get all my software opened and ready to go. My first call would come in around 6:15 a.m. and it would be someone in distress wondering how they got here. I would ask them 2 questions. "are you looking for help"? or "i am sorry but did you get denied for your credit"? instantly there mood changes and they see hope when they hear "Lexington Law Firm".
I love this job, I made a ton of money and met a lot of friends. The management was great they were a live, encouraging, and used positive reinforcement if you made a mistake. I learned how to make someone see there dream come true to get them to take action on there credit in order to get a home, or a car. This company gave life to so many people. not only did we turn there frown to a smile, we also helped turn there life around. I learned everything i need to know about credit and i can use it to my advantage in my life.
Pros
perfect environment, great money, learning
Cons
away from family, angry clients, desk job
Work at home was nice
Credit consultant (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 20, 2016
At Progrexion I would make outbound calls to potential clients needing credit repair services. I loved that I was able to work from my home it made my job very enjoyable. When I would go into the office it was still a lot of fun. My manager was very helpful in giving me advice on what I could do to make the phone calls go more smoothly. My co-workers were all very nice and easy to work with. I really liked working for this company!
Ok job if you need money bad
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDSeptember 25, 2015
Job wasn't bad, I worked part time and full time. I would suggest staying Part Time. You do make more money full time but you really have to love calling people all day for eight hours straight. you only get a thirty minute lunch and too 15 minute breaks that are at specific times. These people you call as well are not exactly warm calls, they are people who have visited a site and been denied for a loan or home and you call them. management is very inexperienced they are all former call reps
Pros
co-workers are cool that's about it and you get to watch netflex
Cons
short breaks no time to have a real lunch
has ok benefits ywt horrible work staff and the job itself was awful
Credit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2016
no matter how hard you try at this particular location the staff always put you down. is not professional at all. horrible would never recommend working here.
Game room
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls IDMay 21, 2015
Great pay and benefits if willing to put in work. They have a lot of perks and rewards for those that excel at this job. They have vending machines, xbox,playstation 4 and massage chairs. Every Friday they feed us hot dogs.
An alright place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 8, 2016
The environment was great. But my coaches were not so awesome. They were unwilling to teach and work with me when I didn't quite understand something. And my employment was terminated because I was pregnant, and other medical reasons.
A good company
Telemarketer/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2014
When You start training is fun. They feed you they have great spiffs. Everything changes when you are out on the floor. If you asked a manager a question then ask another manager the same question they wouldn't been on the same page. It would be opposite from the other answer. They always are changing the way things go. When it first opened up everyone that was hired and to look professional with dressing to the way you talked. Then in my 4 month they were hiring anyone drug abusers, people never on time and got away with it. I did learn a lot about credit how it works. What things go against you, how you can improve your score.

Pros
free food sometimes, spiffs, co-workers, no cap on quota, your own desk
Cons
lunch 30 mins, benefits expensive, managers
Leader in the industry, but losing its appeal fast...
Sales Coach/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 10, 2016
Due to growing needs of credit repair in the US, this company is growing rapidly. It is the leader, by far, in the industry. However, poor infrastructure and leadership choices have stifled what can be a promising best-place-to-work-like company. Top heavy salaries in management and lack of true leaders, versus bosses, has created poor morale in the workplace. HR is intertwined with management as opposed to being a true avenue of change for good which makes it more of just a protector for the company. Only positive is the ability for front line agents to make good money on the phones, however, changes in compensation and job description are currently stifling this and many top performers are disgruntled. Change is poorly implemented with antiquated IT systems, making for lower morale when someone gets in trouble for something they were supposed to do, yet were never yet told due to this poor implementation. Middle management is poor at translating the vision of C level leadership down to front line workers.
Pros
nice office building; money can be good for agents(only real plus)
Cons
health insurance has gotten worse over years, lack of HR support, favoritism/nepotism in advancement, poor leadership below VIP level, lack of reliable company measurements and stats, no accountability enforced at higher levels of leadership, lack of accountability for top performing agents resulting in low morale for many, lack of proper quality control, poor incentives due to poor management of budget by operations level management
Productive fun place to work with a Ping pong table, game/internet room and much more.
Paralegal In Enrollment Services (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2014
Progrexion was a fantastic place to work, I have learned many things from them one of which was being happier with their happiness model in place. I was also able to learn about credit repair and the certain laws that protect you against unfairly reported creditor postings and what you could do about them. I focused on honing in on my active listening skills as well as other aspects of my position as a customer service representative. My co-workers were one of the best parts about working here always lifting me up and spreading positivity when I could not. The management was excellent here as well lots of positive people. The hardest part about the job was when people were not willing to better their lives and repair their credit and the most enjoyable part of the job was helping people out.
Pros
lots of incentives, benefits, great work place enviroment
Cons
short breaks, glitchy time system and adherence system both were flawed.
Worst place I ever worked at
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2015
The job was mind numbing. Nothing could be on the desk except a white board. There was at least 6 minutes in between calls and the calls were bad leads.
$10 hr + very little commission I couldn't survive on the small paychecks.
If your lazy and don't mind not making money or just sitting this is definitely your kind of job.
One of the Worst Companies in Phoenix
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 21, 2015
Don't buy all the hype they sell in the ads like I did. It's all smoke and mirrors. They promise one thing and give you another. It looks like such a great company to work for when you go in and interview and see the game room, relaxation room, and cafeteria there on site. However after your 90 days are up, so is the fun. They come down hard and if you don't hit your sales quota they ride you hard. It makes it even harder when they hire kids as managers who have little experience themselves. Anyone with a family to support I would tell them not to waste their time because they won't be able to pay their bills. Only people willing to lie to customers to get the sales are able to do so and I'd rather be able to sleep at night with a clean conscience myself.
Pros
Awesome coworkers, relaxation room
Cons
Terrible management and training system
Mixed feelings nice break room
Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 1, 2014
It's difficult to describe this job. They are constantly changing it so if you can't keep up with it, then this job isn't for you.

A typical day depending on the area, would consist of you clocking in and working on the clock to make sales or to direct customers into the right place to get the help they need with the credit.

I worked both sides of the place from hourly to commision and boy was that tough.
The hardest part was when they forced me to move to commission because they were dissolving the hourly rate position and moving it to another state.
That's what get's to you. If you don't go with the flow you don't work.

The most enjoyable part was getting the hard earned incentives. They try to find new ways to motivate their workers so they can get rewards for different sales or other things of that nature.
Pros
incentives, benefits of insurance
Cons
telemarketing, angry customers
Worst company I have ever worked for.
CARE representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2016
The training was basically a complete waste of time as you have no frame of reference when you are doing your training. I got 100% on all tests they gave and I watched some of my co-workers fail those tests. After training it did not matter who did well in training because you are thrown in head first and the training conveniently leaves out some of the most important lessons. So you are thrown in head first and expected to learn the whole job in 2 weeks. If you do not do everything perfectly by day one of week 3 you will be written up. I was bringing in 3 sales a day on CRE. Every single day. And yet this was not good enough for my boss who said that I was making a connection statement in 5/6 calls so for this he wrote me up. I never made a single compliance violation. Was never rude or condescending to a client and I was the #1 sales person on the floor for the 2 weeks I was on the phone. But because I did not use a connection statement in one call. Because I was not perfect I was written up. Please tell me how missing a connection statement in one call constitutes disciplinary action. I would very much like to know because my boss just sat there and made me sign a paper. So right after this happend I quit. But right after I quit my boss hid my headset and cord which the company apparently values at $250. So instead of getting a nice big pay check for all the hard work I had done. I had $250 deducted from my last check because my boss is a sneaky criminal. I have reported this to the labor board. If you have the misfortune of working for this company please take a picture  more... with your cellphone of you turning in your headset and cord so they will not try to scam you when you inevitably quit.  less
Pros
They try to make it seem like a great atmosphere.
Cons
Management is unethical.
Normal day
Sales Associate/Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 25, 2014
A normal day at Progrexion is about making outbound calls to potential clients educating them on the benefits of credit repair and provide them with a solution by obtaining our Credit Repair Service. For the most part manager are helpful when we ask for assistance and my fellow co-workers are great we have become family.
Productive fun workplace with ping pong table
Credit Consultant/Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 30, 2013
There is a lot of potential to make money if u are good at sales. It pays $8/hr or commission whatever is more. Overall good management and comes with benefits. They are a bit tedious with adherence on the phone and what not, but overall a good company to work for
Pros
good benefits
Cons
strict with rules, breaks, and attendence
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2015
Good place to start to gain call center and sales experience. It is a fun environment but like any job can be stressful. It can sometimes be difficult to educate customers on their credit ratings. The employees work well together.
fun.
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 25, 2015
Fun, exciting social environment. Supervisor taught me a lot always progress with the company. Love to help people that are struggle but the hard part is when they don't want your help.
Pros
fix credit for free.
Cons
don't pay enough.
A great environment, job can be stressful, but the company works to make it enjoyable
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rexburg, IDMay 21, 2015
Your normal day is calling people that need help with their credit. You make recommendations based on what they tell you and the most frustrating part is when people clearly need help and just can't understand that with a low score they won't get what they want. I talked to someone with a score in the low 400s that said they didn't want to work on their credit they just wanted a loan.. The management is great and understanding and there are constantly run activities going on.