ProHealth Care

ProHealth Care Employee Reviews

HIGH VOLUME ROOM TO LEARN
DATA ENTRY RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), Levittown, NYMay 11, 2015
I AM LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT DIFFERENT PART OF A ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC. I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY BUT I WANT SOMETHING CLOSE TO HOME BUT IT GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW IN THE COMPANY
Helped patients regain control of life after discharge from hospital
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 10, 2015
* Worked with patients and their families in need of clinical help including assessment of psychosocial
functioning of patients and families and constructed interventions as necessary
* Interventions included connecting patients and families to necessary resources and supports in the community;
providing psychotherapy, supportive counseling, or grief counseling; and helping patients to expand and
strengthen their network of social supports
Stable Job
Medical Secretary (Current Employee), New Hyde Park, NYMarch 21, 2015
If you don't go to school and need a full time job then this is for you. There's good benefits and you can grow. My hours consist of a full time job. The co-workers were nice and professional.
good
Clinical Exercise Physiologist & CVD Technician (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIMarch 21, 2015
My experience at ProHealth Care has been a positive one. I feel that there are many things that need to be changed but overall I very much agree with their philosophy that customer service is key in providing a great experience for patients. This also contributes to patients overall healing and health.
very negative and unfriendly staff
Medical Assistant - Extern (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 9, 2015
wasn't allowed to further my skills the staff was unfriendly and not to cordinated wouldn't recommend to anyone that wanted to work there wish i was given a diffrent extern site.
Okay work environment
Q&A Representative (Former Employee), New Hyde Park, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: little career growth
This is a job not a career. Not much room for growth or learning. Friendly co-workers. Office was close to home, that was a plus.
Strives for excellence while providing compassionate care.
RN, CVOR (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 17, 2015
Always putting the patient first, ProHealth Care supports their employees to challenge themselves as they provide excellent care for the patients.
alot of asian co-workers
Part-time Adm. Asst (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: will gain more experience
Cons: nothing
Performed administrative duties for the CFO by maintaining his calendar and appointments; Answer phone calls, update client contacts; assisted in taking down the minutes of the weekly management meetings; assisted in filing for the AP/AR department; and other duties that may be assigned.
A Great place to start in the medical field
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLDecember 31, 2014
Pros: being able to interact with patients
Cons: too far from my place of residence
it was a greta place to work and practice my phlebotomy skills. I learned how to perform a DNA test done as well as Pulmonary Functions test.
Poorly organized
advanced practice healthcare provider (Former Employee), lake successDecember 10, 2014
Cons: poor management/condesecending to employees
Very disorganized and poorly managed. Poor awareness of diverse roles of health care providers. Management is condescending and disrespectful.
Would not recommend this organization as an advanced practice health care provider.
poor management
Surgery Housekeeper (Current Employee), Oconomowoc, WINovember 14, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: manager
All they care about is giving more work and not enough time to complete. Management has no clue want goes on the floors but yet make policies that don't work.
Used to be great place to work until new management
IS (Former Employee), waukesha, wiOctober 5, 2014
Pros: co-workers, benefits
Cons: high turnover rate, not family oriented, can only use their healthcare otherwise you pay more out of pocket, management
This used to be a great place to work and enjoyed getting up and going to everyday until new management. Only time we see management is if its something bad and never praised for the good things and accomplishments we do. They used to be a family friendly workplace and understand things but they are no longer like that. Was very disappointed in the last year how things were turning out.
Learned many new skills to add to my surgical background.
Medical Assistant/ Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Great Neck, NYSeptember 13, 2014
I worked very close with patients and taught patient care according to their sickness. Which included talking there medications properly and at home care. I learned more medical assisting versus my prior dental assisting background. Management was approachable, listened well and treated everyone respectfully. My coworkers where courteous at all times, hardworking, punctual, and dependable.Hardest part of the job is dealing with your boss, the doctors - one was not very pleasant, I understand it is very difficult to find one to work for. However the job is rewarding and the work challenging.
Increase Skills
Administrative Assistant (FCB) (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Swiss Post Solutions helps clients optimize business information processes and transform their most important relationships – with customers, partners, prospects, and more. The company focus on providing unsurpassed outsourcing and document processing solutions that bring you highly skilled, motivated people; best-in-class processes and unbiased technology solutions, all designed to result in cost savings for your organization.
Great company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Lake Success, NYSeptember 7, 2014
Learning exp was a A+ experience
Best co workers
interacting with the patients and helping them with all there needs.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee), Lake Success, NYAugust 17, 2014
Pros: good work place, health benefits
Cons: management
A typical day at work is to answer phones, and collect patients co-pays, and schedule appointments. The most enjoyable part of my day is that I get to interact with the patients. I wouldn't say there is any hard part in my day.
A great place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIAugust 5, 2014
I have worked in the hospital and clinic settings, and I have to say that it was a great experience all around.
Invaluable Experiences in Cherished Workplace
Epic Ambulatory Analyst (Former Employee), Pewaukee, WIJune 10, 2014
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: need better developed policies and procedures in the it department
Make friends for life while working in an environment that promotes a work-life balance and treats you like a valuable member of the team. Open door policy of management made it easy to get questions answered. Co-workers promote and live a positive attitude that make it worthwhile to come to work. Work pace is manageable and staff are presented with multiple opportunities to further their experience and education in their respective applications.
Disappointing
IS Administration (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIJune 5, 2014
Pros: slight glimmer of work/life balance
Cons: too much to list
Challenging environment with limited professional growth and development. All the best, most productive staff stick around about 18 months before departing to Aurora or other healthcare system.
Average place to work.
Technical Specialist Radiology (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIApril 22, 2014
I enjoyed my work. I worked mostly in surgery and enjoyed the busy
workday working side by side with the surgeons on challenging cases.

I had the opportunity to train staff members and radiology students on our equipment and enjoyed that too

Worked in the radiology department performing routine x ray exams
and had the opportunity to care for my patients with compassion, care and respect. One of my favorite things about my job!

About ProHealth Care

That cheddar-and-beer diet take a toll on your health? Might be time to turn your health over to the pros. ProHealth Care provides – Read more

ProHealth Care Salaries