ProHealth Care Employee Reviews

Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIFebruary 18, 2017
Working with patients is challenging but rewarding. I learned a lot about medical diagnoses, medications and more which really helped with nursing school. Management was great until new managers came in with an agenda to get rid of people. The workplace culture was fun, it was like one big family. The hardest part of the job was working with those difficult relentless patients but in the end, I was always able to diffuse situations and turn them into positive experiences.
Pros
great hours, great benefits
Cons
short breaks, personality clashes
Great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYDecember 25, 2016
An environment with various sized teams of equally passionate, creative and intelligent people on projects that are both exciting and practical.

I would prefer working in an interesting and professional job where everybody work hard and help each other to succeed as a team.

A job where I can use my creative abilities to support, aid and mentor other professionals.

The workplace that gives enough space and helps employees to grow. There should be healthy team work, good communication, mutual understanding between each team member. A workplace where there is respect for individual’s ideas and always appreciate good work as well as knowledge.
Manager, Revenue Cycle (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 25, 2016
I was given many opportunities to grow as a leader and manage various projects. ProHealth Care has very good benefits and has a good mission to be proud of.
Life is well when you feel valued
CNA (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIDecember 11, 2016
During my time here I LOVED IT! Everyone I worked with was helpful, created a great atmosphere, and it was more like a family than work relationships. I worked on Heart Care, and I had learned something new every day I was there. The nurses and doctors were so quite helpful with any questions I had and also listened to me for any ideas. The hardest part of the job is not getting too attached to patients, but at the same time getting to know each of your patients is the best part. I would definitely go back.
Pros
Great cafeteria, friendly staff, fantastic communication
Cons
honestly cant think of any
Horrible!!!
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 26, 2016
One word: the worst Home Health agency in the area. The owners of the company care only about the money, not about their patients. They abandoned all regulations and patient care. Poor management and no teaching to the staff provided.
Pretty good job, just kind of scattered.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIOctober 25, 2016
Pretty good company. I did take a pay cut to come here from a bigger health care provider but the atmosphere is more patient oriented. The benefits really are not that great but it is much closer to my home as previous job. Ill take it
great pay
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIFebruary 3, 2017
unorganized at times doesn't promote from within management employs too many friends and doesn't like to discipline them has a verynice facility though
workplace
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 12, 2016
a typical day at work for me is answering phone call, messages and emails related to schedule and providing billing support. what I learn problem solving and creating thinking. management ,professional responsible for diverse set of administrative tasks. my co-workers we appreciate each other in the workplace. I think that the hardest part of a job- understanding the people and building the right relationships. the most part enjoyable part of the job is part of the excitement and the opportunity to make difference..
Visit RN - Prohealth Homecare (Current Employee) –  Hartland, WISeptember 6, 2016
Smaller healthcare organization with a mission to help improve the health of the community. Well managed, compassionate work environment, friendly culture.
Great, busy, fast paced, growing environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 3, 2016
ProHEALTH has a positive environment where employees provide excellent customer service and healthcare to patients. ProHEALTH provides opportunities for advancement and growth.
Productive job in healthcare
Medical Supplies Courier and Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 9, 2016
Prohealth is an overall good company to work for. I'm very pleased with what I've learned so far. On a daily basis my job consists of collecting and delivering medical supplies, oxygen tanks, linens etc. I pick up items and deliver them to various medical offices throughout the complex. The hardest part of the job, which may actually be quite easy, is logging the receipts. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet new patients on a daily basis. Just knowing the amount of people I am potentially helping, is a wonderful thing.
It's a medical office
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, WIJanuary 15, 2017
Nice place to work. A typical day includes checking in of patients/checkout. Employees are friendly. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the phone calls/messages.
Great!
IS (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYApril 22, 2016
Nice place to work and the job culture is great compared to various other medical management companies. The Doctors are friendly and everyone is treated like family.
Excellent Patient Care Area
Cardiovascular Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIDecember 31, 2016
Patient care is held to the highest standard. Patients are the best and most fulfilling part of the job. Leadership support is lacking.
Healthy Work Environment
Residency Curriculum Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIJuly 31, 2016
In my position as curriculum coordinator was extremely rewarding. I was able to work with a great group of highly supportive people in a position that never left me wanting for something to do! I highly enjoyed the struggles and joys of creating and recreating the schedules and working with the faculty and residents to create the best possible learning environments for our residents.
Pros
good coworkers
Demanding environment
Epic Principal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WISeptember 13, 2016
Develop and update classroom material for system training. Impossible to develop working relationships. Expectations/work load extravagant.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
workload
Job Security but little work-life balance
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIAugust 25, 2013
If you do well, as opportunities for advancement are available the culture is to try and promote from within when possible. Friendly enough environment but a high volume of work is placed on you if salaried with little work-life balance the majority of the time. Depending on manager, little individual praise given for a job well done. Great insurance benefits and paid time off, average with pay.
Pros
Benefits and paid time off
Cons
Little work-life balance
Used to be great place to work until new management
IS (Former Employee) –  waukesha, wiOctober 5, 2014
This used to be a great place to work and enjoyed getting up and going to everyday until new management. Only time we see management is if its something bad and never praised for the good things and accomplishments we do. They used to be a family friendly workplace and understand things but they are no longer like that. Was very disappointed in the last year how things were turning out.
Pros
Co-workers, benefits
Cons
high turnover rate, not family oriented, can only use their healthcare otherwise you pay more out of pocket, management
Invaluable Experiences in Cherished Workplace
Epic Ambulatory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJune 10, 2014
Make friends for life while working in an environment that promotes a work-life balance and treats you like a valuable member of the team. Open door policy of management made it easy to get questions answered. Co-workers promote and live a positive attitude that make it worthwhile to come to work. Work pace is manageable and staff are presented with multiple opportunities to further their experience and education in their respective applications.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Need better developed policies and procedures in the IT Department
Poor management and drs who don't care
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lake success,nyApril 17, 2013
Management is so poor and unprofessional. No one is compensated for there work but the management who is absent , unprofessional and irresponsible. When you go for your interview you will be told theres plenty of room for growth but how could you if there's never mention of other positions or advancement. Only reason to work for ProHEALTH is to get the experience and move on to a hospital. ProHEALTH is everything that's wrong with the medical field it's unprofessional and an assembly line of drs who don't care.
Pros
not much
Cons
1/2 break, poor management, everyone's replaceable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProHealth Care. Our community is ready to answer.