ProHill Services LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 24, 2017
I have only been with the company about three weeks and it has been great. Everyone is super friendly, and there is always someone available to answer any questions or provide direction.
Pros
Good hours, management, resources
Top notch
Transition counselor (Current Employee) –  Govt facilityApril 23, 2017
Within my first week of employment I received a welcome gift, saw a volunteer outreach contest with cash prizes and have felt so welcoming to be apart of ProHill Services.
Pros
Excited that I finally got them as an employer
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Bureau of PrisonsFebruary 19, 2017
After being a contractor on-site for many years under various companies that all had major issues and left a terrible impression on me, it is with great relief to now be employee by ProHill Services. Communication is honest, feedback is asked of the employees as new benefit packages are being considered and added to the offerings. Company encourages volunteering in the community and rewards employees for doing such. Management is knowledgeable. My birthday was the same week I was hired by ProHill Services and made it a point to send me a birthday first. Great first impression. EXCITED about the next 5 years of this contract.
Pros
honest, employees matter, employee feedback
Very Satisfied
Hospice and Bereavement Counselor (Current Employee) –  Veterans AffairsOctober 24, 2016
Great open communication as needed - 7 days a week. Somebody is always available to answer questions. Love supporting this contract providing services to our Veterans and their families.
Pros
commo, pay, service to country
Excited for the future - great small business
Family and Religious Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GASeptember 30, 2016
I am really excited for my future with this company. In my short time here, I have seen offered referral bonuses for current staff, leadership engagement, employees awards programs and a policy that I love to have paid time for volunteering for charities. Feel like home.
My job with ProHill is on a military installation and I love supporting the families and our military members.
Pros
Policies, awards, salary
Nice
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 4, 2016
I am a Logistics Spec for the PA National Guard for ProHill and they have been really nice and good folks to work for so far. I love been able to support my old unit as a contractor now.
Pros
communication and pay
Cons
would love more hours
Caring Management with rewards
Sign Language Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 7, 2016
I started working for ProHill Services as a Language Interpreter for an Army customer 5 months ago. Communication is always fast and informative. Paydays are always on time, regardless to me being late with my time-sheet. Questions are always addressed. Since I have started I have seen coworker get cash awards for going the extra mile and the company recently role out a policy to encourage volunteering for charities while still being paid by ProHill Services to do so.
Pros
Employee awards, charity programs, communication
Cons
currently no 401K to part time employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProHill Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9