Project BidMaster, a rapidly growing Orlando E-commerce Publishing company is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to build its Inside B2B Sales team geared towards specific businesses across the US.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead and coach a high-performing inside business to business sales team that use consultative sales skills to understand prospect needs and deliver appropriate solutions. Must be proficient in new business development with "Hunter" sales skills and a successful track record in fast-paced growth stage companies.
-The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring the team consistently achieves desired business results by taking personal accountability, effectively organizing and planning work, setting priorities, and executing ambitious action plans.
-Manage, develop and coach a team of inside sales team focusing on individual sales productivity and meeting established revenue quotas, goals and objectives.
-Achieve sales revenue goal on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for assigned territories.
-Provide consistent assessment and real-time feedback of team members on training progress to ensure expectations are met and maintained.
-Create a positive work environment by motivating, recognizing and engaging employees through proper communication and equitable application of corporate, departmental and office policies and practices.
-Motivate inside sales reps according to their individual motivational factors.
-Identify/manage to strengths and weaknesses of inside sales reps.
- 5+ years of Sales Management (minimum of 10 direct reports) experience coupled with 10+ years of Inside Sales experience of new business development “hunters” (No account managers, appointment setters or telemarking roles but true selling and quota carrying roles).
- Demonstrated accountability to efficiently manage / develop / execute sales projections within pipelines of CRM, analyze day-to-day activity / lead dispositions, engage senior management on status, issues and identified performance of each team member.
- Highly disciplined approach to the management of an inside sales team and execution of the sales process with a proven record of sales management success; consistent performance above quota.
- Proven track record of successfully selling in a true new business development role to small-to
medium-sized businesses over the phone.
- Excellent verbal / written communications to effectively convey / motivate team to exceed sales benchmarks
- Strong computer skills - MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook); CRM’s.
- Reputable References & 4 year college degree
-Successful adapting to change
-Attention to detail (both oral and written)
-Administrative organization (record keeping, reports)
-Excellent leadership, communication, business acumen and organizational skills
At least 5 years Management of a call center team; preferably in a B2B environment.
Experience leading a team of B2B sales representatives (preferably in a transactional outbound call-center environment, focused on new business development).
B2B “Hunter” with Inside Sales Training (Call Center) and ROI value selling skills
A very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package which includes paid vacation/holidays and medical/dental/vision/life insurance, health and wellness.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.