Project Concern International

Project Concern International Employer Reviews

Working Atmosphere and blancing Staff
Block Mobilization Coordinator (BMC) (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free accomandation
Cons: working hour
I want to work with a reputed NGO which is work in child Routine Immunization.Project concern Internation organization have a working atmosphere his management team review our work time to time and give tohim his input for improving our capicty building.
Office culture
District Manager (Current Employee), Patna, BRMarch 9, 2014
Pros: excellent program management
Cons: lots of work pressure and target oriented
PCI works on non hierarchical basis. lots of new opportunities to learn. vast experience of implementation at field level. learned to develop IEC Materials, training and capacity building of field staffs.
Productive and Transparent
Program Manager (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good package
Cons: currently not many projects
I am employed with this organization since 2003 and found this organization is very professional and committed to improve the quality of life of most marginalized community such as women and children.
New Learning with working with good people
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Current Employee), PatnaFebruary 3, 2013
I think the agency & my supervisor have provided me all the support and freedom to work on the given responsibility. It was very helpful for me to enhance my skill & capabilities. I have learnt a lot with their feedback & mentoring.
a good organisation for learning
Pogramme Associate (Current Employee), New Delhi, IndiaJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: relaxing work environment
Cons: management
* A typical day is to coordinate with people working in the field, and work against the task allotted.
* Learning of many planning and implementation aspects of the program
*The management is poor out here and there is lack of good decision makers
*cooperative and supportive
* Biased nature of the Senior Management team
*Some of the colleagues are really – more... fun loving – less
A good place with human face for the disadvantaged
Education Adviser (Current Employee), GaboroneSeptember 13, 2012
I have learnt that team work is important to achieve results in the development work. Going out to communities to interact with the communities is most fulfilling when you can provide some of the solutions to the hardships they face. Equally, it can be heart-breaking when there is no funding to carry projects through and bring desired impact upon the – more... lives of the communities you serve. Development job is most humbling as it takes you out of the office paper work and makes you appreaciate the realities and the hardships that the communities you serve face. Field work is the most enjoyable part of this job. – less