Project Hope

Project Hope Employer Reviews

gratifying, Fullfilling, fun,
Volunteered as Lead tirage officer (Current Employee), VAMay 23, 2014
I served as a lead clinical triage officer, we assessed and treated 5000 population in 7 days. Project Hope partnerships with US navy and US army to provide healthcare services to rural countries.
International Health (Former Employee), Millwood, VAMay 21, 2014
Pros: autonomy and support
Cons: really long commute
I learned a lot while working at Project HOPE. It was an invaluable opportunity. Management allowed me to have autonomy over my projects which was good. The people were okay, not that much interaction at HQ but the field teams were amazing!
productive time well spent with kids
childcare provider (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 1, 2014
keep kids in order,,
maintain a healthy and expected environment for children ages 1 - 4.
The hardest part of the jobs is keeping the children clean.
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeding the children.
Productive Non Profit Agnecy
Office Manager/Intake Specialist (Former Employee), DORCHESTER, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: seeing the smiles on the families faces.
Cons: dealing with outside agencies.
My main job duty as an Office Manager was to provide inventory and maintenance for both buildings. as well asI coordininate clients referrals with out side agencies for our non residents of the shelter program.
Assisting the homeless population with housing
Housing Search Specialist Case Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 12, 2013
Pros: we cook a lot here.
Review case load, prioritize the day and contact clients via telephone and meet with clients to match services. Working with people everyday is a learning experience.
hard to pull children out of classrooms to do therapy
MSW Intern (Former Employee), Orange, CASeptember 12, 2013
good documentation skills

stressful work environment

only one social worker
Fun crafts and activities
Volunteer (Former Employee), Orange, CAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: meeting great kids, exercise, and a good time!
Cons: unfriendly teachers, and children
Once arrival , Children are happy to see you, you start doing there activities with them, interacting , showing you care whats going on. Most kids are homeless, or in Bad times with there families there so showing them love, and Attention is a must. The hard part is leaving after a fun, loving time with the child you had that day, But the most enjoyable – more... part is spending the time and knowing the time is to no waste at all. – less
Volunteer
Volunteer (Current Employee), Painesville, OHApril 29, 2013
This is a great place to volunteer. They provide so much help and support for the local community.
Amazingly Rewarding
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee), Hempstead, NYApril 2, 2013
I arrive at the office at 8:30 my team meets to discuss the days assignments which change almost daily. My partner and I discusss stragey or the best techniques to use on the target person or group for the day.We arrive at site whether it's a home, school, shelter,church and we assess the need of person or group of people we offer counseling and referrals. – more... when session is over we completed paperwork and case notes and proceed to the next client.The hardest part of the job is the traveling from location to location and the age range we service. I enjoy being a source of hope for those that feel hopeless.My co-worker and I are a great team. – less
very productive and had fun working kids
Tutor students (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 15, 2012
Pros: free lunches, health and fitness class, tutoring
Cons: more field trips
I had a wonderful experience working with all ages of kids. I learned about Health and Fitness how to eat right.The managment and my co-workers were amazing.The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing a smile on those kids faces.
Productive company with very nice people to work with
On-call Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Millwood, VAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: everythings good
a typical day here is wonderful. Answer phones all day and file papers. People may ask you to do different jons here and there but it makesthe time go by faster. I loved it there and the co-workers are amazing.
Highly-team oriented and face-paced and highly diverse setting
Office Manager (Former Employee), DORCHESTER, MAAugust 13, 2012
A typical day at Project Hope consist of me opening up the buliding for business, getting the morning coffee brewing, turning on the copiers, faxes and computers booteed up. Then as our clients enter, i would greet them with a welcoming good morning or afternoon. I learned a look time ago that a warm smile can do a heart good.
My experience at Project – more... Hope has been beneficial and informatived. – less
Loved the kids! This job requires a lot of commitment, patience, and a big heart.
Physical Education Instructor (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 12, 2012
Great
Vice-President Project s (Former Employee), DhakaAugust 26, 2013
We worked with the underprivileged children of Bangladesh and to give them food and clothing for Winter
Cultura organizacional motivadora, con capacitación en EEUU y otros paises
Director Nacional (Current Employee), Los Olivos, LIMJune 7, 2014
Desarrolle mas habilidades y recibi capacitación para mejorar mi desempeño, la gestión nacional a través de indicadores e intercambio global con otros países, con retroalimentación asertiva y motivadora, con el empoderamiento de los valores de la organización.