Project HOPE Employee Review

View all Project HOPE reviews

Amazingly Rewarding
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee) –  Hempstead, NYApril 2, 2013
I arrive at the office at 8:30 my team meets to discuss the days assignments which change almost daily. My partner and I discusss stragey or the best techniques to use on the target person or group for the day.We arrive at site whether it's a home, school, shelter,church and we assess the need of person or group of people we offer counseling and referrals. when session is over we completed paperwork and case notes and proceed to the next client.The hardest part of the job is the traveling from location to location and the age range we service. I enjoy being a source of hope for those that feel hopeless.My co-worker and I are a great team.

Other Project HOPE Employee Reviews

Non profit
Gunnison Valley - Bilingual Advocate (Former Employee) –  Gunnison, CONovember 5, 2017
you should expect to be there more then you are able to be paid for, while doing more then you have time for, and keep a good relationship with the executive director and clients
Productive and great working facility
Chief Scribe (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJOctober 19, 2017
Love working as a scribe at Project HOPE. As a manager I carry a lot of responsibilities and ensure that scribes under me are working to the best of their abilities. The environment can be very fast-paced and stressful at times but it is a great experience if you plan on furthering your career in medicine.
Pros
get to see patients with providers
Cons
short breaks sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Project HOPE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4