Project HOPE

Project HOPE United States Employee Reviews

Exciting fast paced workplace full of diversity and talent
Director, Institutional Development (Former Employee), Millwood, VAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Compassionate staff; International exposure to various cultures and practices
Cons: Long commute
Helpful HR staff, very talented Senior Leadership with strategic vision, everyone worked hard and had fun at the same time.

Management worked even harder than the staff; excellent work life balance;

The hardest part of the job was the commute to Millwood but the International travel was great. Lots of opportunities to grow job skills and learn new aspects of International Development.

I enjoyed working with such astute colleagues from all over the world.
gratifying, Fullfilling, fun,
Volunteered as Lead tirage officer (Current Employee), VAMay 23, 2014
I served as a lead clinical triage officer, we assessed and treated 5000 population in 7 days. Project Hope partnerships with US navy and US army to provide healthcare services to rural countries.
International Health (Former Employee), Millwood, VAMay 21, 2014
Pros: autonomy and support
Cons: really long commute
I learned a lot while working at Project HOPE. It was an invaluable opportunity. Management allowed me to have autonomy over my projects which was good. The people were okay, not that much interaction at HQ but the field teams were amazing!
Productive company with very nice people to work with
On-call Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Millwood, VAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: everythings good
a typical day here is wonderful. Answer phones all day and file papers. People may ask you to do different jons here and there but it makesthe time go by faster. I loved it there and the co-workers are amazing.

About Project HOPE

Since 1958, Project HOPE has worked to make health care available for people around the globe. We are committed to long-term sustainable – Read more

Project HOPE Salaries